Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Out of context lore
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Almedha" date="2020-12-14 21:12:55" ] I was gonna do this, but got distracted reading and now all I have are questions. [/quote] i will answer your questions [quote name="meowmeowmeow222" date="2020-12-14 21:15:54" ] Quote: Oavivi tried it all: incantations, possessions, stuffing it with gems, piling it on Xocolatl, spoonfeeding it beans,... ...The moment the first pawful of glitter was playfully tossed on, Oavivi nearly knocked her head on the ceiling in fright as the dracoculus jolted and took it's first breath. [/quote] how are there two separate instances of uncomfortable out of context beans on this thread
Almedha wrote on 2020-12-14 21:12:55:
I was gonna do this, but got distracted reading and now all I have are questions.
i will answer your questions
meowmeowmeow222 wrote on 2020-12-14 21:15:54:
Quote:
Oavivi tried it all: incantations, possessions, stuffing it with gems, piling it on Xocolatl, spoonfeeding it beans,...
...The moment the first pawful of glitter was playfully tossed on, Oavivi nearly knocked her head on the ceiling in fright as the dracoculus jolted and took it's first breath.
how are there two separate instances of uncomfortable out of context beans on this thread
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Bump because I like this thread, and I’m also finally making some light-hearted lore. [quote=Tobyasz] Tobyasz was, in Brood’s words, a “silly little magic man who liked playing with sticks and dead mice”. Toby preferred the term “Necromancer”. Nowadays, there weren’t really many Necromancing jobs. Most clans hired their own professionals to deal with dead things; most of these professionals were what they called “Chefs”. In his experience, it seemed like most dragons didn’t like their freshly hunted deer being Necromanced, which really was a pity.[/quote] [quote=What?] “Are you even listening to me?” “Yes, yes, of course I am.” “So what do you think?” “What?” Brood huffed irritably. “I heard that there’s a Beastclans war near here. I think it’s two rival Centaur clans. I know you like messing with-“ “Necromancing.” “... Necromancing Centaurs. Do you think we should head over and check it out?”[/quote]
Bump because I like this thread, and I’m also finally making some light-hearted lore.
Tobyasz wrote:
Tobyasz was, in Brood’s words, a “silly little magic man who liked playing with sticks and dead mice”. Toby preferred the term “Necromancer”. Nowadays, there weren’t really many Necromancing jobs. Most clans hired their own professionals to deal with dead things; most of these professionals were what they called “Chefs”. In his experience, it seemed like most dragons didn’t like their freshly hunted deer being Necromanced, which really was a pity.
What? wrote:
“Are you even listening to me?”
“Yes, yes, of course I am.”
“So what do you think?”
“What?”
Brood huffed irritably. “I heard that there’s a Beastclans war near here. I think it’s two rival Centaur clans. I know you like messing with-“
“Necromancing.”
“... Necromancing Centaurs. Do you think we should head over and check it out?”
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
[quote=Maela] let them fade away until we never knew they even existed[/quote] [/quote] [quote=Flame]I have a fish's tail.[/quote] [quote=Gilded] Also, it had a massive headache. That hurt. It sat down hard.[/quote] [quote=Snoedrift]"Would you like to end your memory?"[/quote]
Maela wrote:
let them fade away until we never knew they even existed
[/quote]
Flame wrote:
I have a fish's tail.
Gilded wrote:
Also, it had a massive headache. That hurt. It sat down hard.
Snoedrift wrote:
"Would you like to end your memory?"
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png