Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Out of context lore
1 2 3 4 5 6
mom's lost her lobsters and its up to him to return them
mom's lost her lobsters and its up to him to return them
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[quote=Hurricane]"boy i hope this is juice!" "stick" "welcome to Sornieth's largest gas station!" "square up, edgelord" (standing on the highest point available, in a thunderstorm) "HEY DADS, WHAT'S UP?" "bad and naughty residents get held like ferrets" "go say hi to your childhood not-really-friend, then" "holy cracker i forgot me keys!" (one sequence of rummaging through pockets and drawers later) "got me keys!" (over PA) "good MORNING girls, gays, and rat bstards of all kinds!"[/quote] [quote=Hraekon]"does she have any credentials to be on our crew?"[/quote] [quote=Hurricane]"WOMAN S T R O N G"[/quote]
Hurricane wrote:
"boy i hope this is juice!"

"stick"

"welcome to Sornieth's largest gas station!"

"square up, edgelord"

(standing on the highest point available, in a thunderstorm) "HEY DADS, WHAT'S UP?"

"bad and naughty residents get held like ferrets"

"go say hi to your childhood not-really-friend, then"

"holy cracker i forgot me keys!" (one sequence of rummaging through pockets and drawers later) "got me keys!"

(over PA) "good MORNING girls, gays, and rat bstards of all kinds!"
Hraekon wrote:
"does she have any credentials to be on our crew?"
Hurricane wrote:
"WOMAN S T R O N G"
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
[quote=Jadebird]Jadebird was a dragon probably stolen from a trade. Too bad for the other clan. [/quote] [quote=Kingsnake] A sort of raptor who looked like they didn't want to be there, "Can I have some more? That tasted kind of nice, for poison."[/quote] [quote=Elixir]A baby walked into the pack. It might've sounded strange, but don't worry! She walked in because she had legs. "This is a terrible idea." Elixir nodded. "You are still nodding." [/quote]
Jadebird wrote:
Jadebird was a dragon probably stolen from a trade. Too bad for the other clan.
Kingsnake wrote:
A sort of raptor who looked like they didn't want to be there,

"Can I have some more? That tasted kind of nice, for poison."
Elixir wrote:
A baby walked into the pack.

It might've sounded strange, but don't worry! She walked in because she had legs.

"This is a terrible idea."
Elixir nodded.
"You are still nodding."
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
[quote=Poddlewise]He’s made it quite clear to everyone just how much he hates anything to do with water, the sea, other wet things, the rain, the sun, fish, birds, other dragons, the obnoxiously pink landscape… The list goes on.[/quote] [quote=Unnamed Health and Safety Officer]Fire Extinguisher Go Boom: yeah this is cool but i think i’ll just stick to using this space rock i found and a blast of magic to heat it with radiation Health & Safety Gal: NO YOU CAN’T DO THAT[/quote] [quote=Nefas]All these statements are, of course, false: the spreadsheet witch does not discriminate.[/quote] [quote=Gwydion]This tends to lead to a rather hasty departure by his clanmates, potentially at rather unsociable hours and while wearing every piece of armour or other protection they brought, just in case.[/quote] [s]I'm especially a fan of offensive hide and seek and nice-tasting poison[/s]
Poddlewise wrote:
He’s made it quite clear to everyone just how much he hates anything to do with water, the sea, other wet things, the rain, the sun, fish, birds, other dragons, the obnoxiously pink landscape… The list goes on.

Unnamed Health and Safety Officer wrote:
Fire Extinguisher Go Boom: yeah this is cool but i think i’ll just stick to using this space rock i found and a blast of magic to heat it with radiation

Health & Safety Gal: NO YOU CAN’T DO THAT

Nefas wrote:
All these statements are, of course, false: the spreadsheet witch does not discriminate.

Gwydion wrote:
This tends to lead to a rather hasty departure by his clanmates, potentially at rather unsociable hours and while wearing every piece of armour or other protection they brought, just in case.

I'm especially a fan of offensive hide and seek and nice-tasting poison
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
I don't have any of my lore publicly on my dragon's profiles yet, but here's something from one of their drafts:
...it seems all the energy he brings into his castings were taken from his potential social skills.
I don't have any of my lore publicly on my dragon's profiles yet, but here's something from one of their drafts:
...it seems all the energy he brings into his castings were taken from his potential social skills.
Bigender_2.pngv2PJF9u.png
WfjH23h.png
x8bDWFu.pnga129Nss.png
oK2VVlE.png
sNuSVZA.pngmlHpBMC.png
IczhKw1.png
[quote]The sock is now floating.[/quote] [quote]"Day 56, still no sign of the Megamantis"[/quote] Not that there was much context to begin with
Quote:
The sock is now floating.
Quote:
"Day 56, still no sign of the Megamantis"

Not that there was much context to begin with
IfCmPpP.png
This is fun! [quote]I’ve learned a new lesson myself: gambling makes learning fun.[/quote] [quote] A few years ago, they accidentally misspelled the word “tentacles” in an article about the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and they’ve kept a few editors on payroll ever since.[/quote] [quote]No one cares about your stupid pearls. [/quote]
This is fun!
Quote:
I’ve learned a new lesson myself: gambling makes learning fun.
Quote:
A few years ago, they accidentally misspelled the word “tentacles” in an article about the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and they’ve kept a few editors on payroll ever since.
Quote:
No one cares about your stupid pearls.
7hN3sEu.png
"flesh-and-chlorophyll abominations to Gladekeeper"

"has terminal baby disease"
"flesh-and-chlorophyll abominations to Gladekeeper"

"has terminal baby disease"
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
[img]https://kids.kiddle.co/images/d/d8/5-cell.gif[/img]
5-cell.gif
NBeoOgB.png
[quote name="Elpihas"] [b]No[/b], he doesn't ride Dusty, don't be ridiculous![/quote]
Elpihas wrote:
No, he doesn't ride Dusty, don't be ridiculous!

f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6