Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would anyone be interested [raffle]
*couldn't fit it all in the title

Would anyone be interested in a small raffle - 50/50 kind of thing - where people would make guesses for how many times I need to fight a boss before it drops? Whoever guesses closest would get 50% of the total prize pool. Tickets would be like 1kt/g so no one would lose very much

Just want some fun and motivation to go boss hunting haha... my forgotten cave luck is actual trash right now
*couldn't fit it all in the title

Would anyone be interested in a small raffle - 50/50 kind of thing - where people would make guesses for how many times I need to fight a boss before it drops? Whoever guesses closest would get 50% of the total prize pool. Tickets would be like 1kt/g so no one would lose very much

Just want some fun and motivation to go boss hunting haha... my forgotten cave luck is actual trash right now
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
scratch that...

what if instead the prize was the boss ??? I think the ticket price would be bumped up slightly but would that be more appealing?
scratch that...

what if instead the prize was the boss ??? I think the ticket price would be bumped up slightly but would that be more appealing?
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
id be interested! seems cool! not really sure if i would prefer it being 50% or the boss but either way,,, interested
id be interested! seems cool! not really sure if i would prefer it being 50% or the boss but either way,,, interested
tumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.png

tobi/rowan
nBUwvfz.png
d3OF3Gw.png
you can ping me!
tumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
im fr time +3 but im on at really weird hours sometimes
credit for the images is in my bio at the bottom