Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | to hatch or not to hatch,,,
1 2 3 4
Votes So Far:
Hatch: 3
Sell: 3
Votes So Far:
Hatch: 3
Sell: 3
1DKhf3D.png
OH YEAH THEY DO GO DOWN DURING NOTN HUH.
OH YEAH THEY DO GO DOWN DURING NOTN HUH.
1DKhf3D.png
Sell the arcane egg today, prices are up because of Starfall.
Sell the arcane egg today, prices are up because of Starfall.
oh! thank you Mouses :D
oh! thank you Mouses :D
1DKhf3D.png
Sell now. Make money. Use that money for more cheap eggs during notn. Open those eggs.
Sell now. Make money. Use that money for more cheap eggs during notn. Open those eggs.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I can't sell Nature Eggs. Those cute lil' leaves.

Sell the Arcane, check the AH for which of the other two is going for more, hatch the last one to celebrate your return. And share it with us.
I can't sell Nature Eggs. Those cute lil' leaves.

Sell the Arcane, check the AH for which of the other two is going for more, hatch the last one to celebrate your return. And share it with us.
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
sell, there's like a 90% chance it'll hatch into something lame and sell for like 10 gems as fodder on AH
sell, there's like a 90% chance it'll hatch into something lame and sell for like 10 gems as fodder on AH
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
I was gonna say hatch the Arcane egg and sell the others, because it's like a sign... but, yeah it would probably just turn out super uggo anyways, lol. With my luck at least.
I was gonna say hatch the Arcane egg and sell the others, because it's like a sign... but, yeah it would probably just turn out super uggo anyways, lol. With my luck at least.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
i put the arcane one up for sale! mouses makes a good point- and i like Aquafilia's idea of selling one and hatching the other. i'll wait a couple days and go from there!!
i put the arcane one up for sale! mouses makes a good point- and i like Aquafilia's idea of selling one and hatching the other. i'll wait a couple days and go from there!!
1DKhf3D.png
also an oldie coming back

hatch

i did it yesterday :^) felt the familiar adrenaline rush and u can always earn money another way
also an oldie coming back

hatch

i did it yesterday :^) felt the familiar adrenaline rush and u can always earn money another way
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
1 2 3 4