Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Polling Advanced Alchemists...
1 2 3 4 5
I mostly melt items, and make the stuff that goes into other stuff like the beakers
I mostly melt items, and make the stuff that goes into other stuff like the beakers
sBdLZtA.png
Level 27, maxed.. I uh.. don't keep any on hand lol I just melt and melt. I may have a few flasks, but I don't keep intermediate things on hand.
Level 27, maxed.. I uh.. don't keep any on hand lol I just melt and melt. I may have a few flasks, but I don't keep intermediate things on hand.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[center][quote name="rainchime" date="2020-09-20 07:53:35" ] I don’t keep track of them, lol. There’s always stuff I’m trying to make, so I try to make do with what I have. If I don’t have what I need, I just make more. [/quote]
rainchime wrote on 2020-09-20 07:53:35:
I don’t keep track of them, lol. There’s always stuff I’m trying to make, so I try to make do with what I have. If I don’t have what I need, I just make more.
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
Max level and I mostly transmute stuff until I need to brew something else. Sometimes I have an extra beaker laying around if I didn't need to use both the last time I brewed them.

I go down the line each time with transmuting. So a food item first, then a material, followed by an apparel piece, a familiar and finally a trinket. Then I repeat. I usually have a stack of food, material and trinket and I like to keep the numbers even. For apparel, it's random cheap stuff I have a lot of, and familiars are usually Kelp Beds ones cause I level fodder there and I feel a vindictive pleasure tossing them into the pot.
Max level and I mostly transmute stuff until I need to brew something else. Sometimes I have an extra beaker laying around if I didn't need to use both the last time I brewed them.

I go down the line each time with transmuting. So a food item first, then a material, followed by an apparel piece, a familiar and finally a trinket. Then I repeat. I usually have a stack of food, material and trinket and I like to keep the numbers even. For apparel, it's random cheap stuff I have a lot of, and familiars are usually Kelp Beds ones cause I level fodder there and I feel a vindictive pleasure tossing them into the pot.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
I try to keep 10-20 of the various intermediate things. Although sometimes I accidentally build up to like 70 beakers and they still get sold just fine the next time there's a big run on beakers... XD
I try to keep 10-20 of the various intermediate things. Although sometimes I accidentally build up to like 70 beakers and they still get sold just fine the next time there's a big run on beakers... XD
I don't really keep track, but I create as needed. Generally I transmute and do shorter brews during the day when I can check in and refill my cauldron often, then do longer brews overnight or if I know I'll be away. The one thing I do keep on hand is transmuted materials. If I'm not actively brewing something I just kinda transmute stuff.
I don't really keep track, but I create as needed. Generally I transmute and do shorter brews during the day when I can check in and refill my cauldron often, then do longer brews overnight or if I know I'll be away. The one thing I do keep on hand is transmuted materials. If I'm not actively brewing something I just kinda transmute stuff.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
Who's Baldwin
Who's Baldwin
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I stopped creating crafting materials after I hit cap. I only transmute items now. Generally I'll just fall into a (bad)habit of clicking the same type of item for several months at a time before seeing my stores of another type of material are running low (usually bc of festivals)

Like all this year I've mostly been compulsively melting food. So my goo stores are good for a while (We'r talking 9+ Stacks of green). Issue is I noticed I have a solid 2 Yellow sludge. Not 2 stacks, just 2 singular yellow sludge. So now I'm trying to make a conscious effort to not. transmute. food....
And I still come back occasionally and find goo magically waiting for me despite my best efforts to catch myself...

I could just exchange materials... but again... Sometimes I cant even remember to brew items instead of transmuting... I may have a problem
I stopped creating crafting materials after I hit cap. I only transmute items now. Generally I'll just fall into a (bad)habit of clicking the same type of item for several months at a time before seeing my stores of another type of material are running low (usually bc of festivals)

Like all this year I've mostly been compulsively melting food. So my goo stores are good for a while (We'r talking 9+ Stacks of green). Issue is I noticed I have a solid 2 Yellow sludge. Not 2 stacks, just 2 singular yellow sludge. So now I'm trying to make a conscious effort to not. transmute. food....
And I still come back occasionally and find goo magically waiting for me despite my best efforts to catch myself...

I could just exchange materials... but again... Sometimes I cant even remember to brew items instead of transmuting... I may have a problem
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
I just transmute. When I create its usually only after a new baldwin update or if I need a gene for a project.
I just transmute. When I create its usually only after a new baldwin update or if I need a gene for a project.
rnytdP6.png
Nah, I don't keep track UNLESS I'm trying to hoard some materials for NoTN because I have a serious Eerie Cyan Pendants/Taildecor addiction.
Nah, I don't keep track UNLESS I'm trying to hoard some materials for NoTN because I have a serious Eerie Cyan Pendants/Taildecor addiction.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5