Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hoard Worth
1 2 3
I vault a couple of stacks of every food/mat/trinket and sell the rest. Except waterlogged boots and stag figurines, Baldwin gets those. Really should sort apparel/fams sometime, those tabs are getting real bloated... but it's a big job with the way the hoard navigation works atm.

Finding something in the vault isn't usually as bad as it should be, as I can generally sniff out the basic location by how old the item is. It's still a real pain clicking through all the pages though, and I don't always have an item's approximate age memorised...
I vault a couple of stacks of every food/mat/trinket and sell the rest. Except waterlogged boots and stag figurines, Baldwin gets those. Really should sort apparel/fams sometime, those tabs are getting real bloated... but it's a big job with the way the hoard navigation works atm.

Finding something in the vault isn't usually as bad as it should be, as I can generally sniff out the basic location by how old the item is. It's still a real pain clicking through all the pages though, and I don't always have an item's approximate age memorised...
God to have tocalculate it would be my worst nightmare. I can geusstimate my foodstuff's worth half a mil but that's all I can say lol
God to have tocalculate it would be my worst nightmare. I can geusstimate my foodstuff's worth half a mil but that's all I can say lol
The other week I had 144 listings of random items for sale and made a few hundred gems out of it, I can only imagine how much the rest of my hoard and vault is.

It would certainly take too much time to find out lmao
The other week I had 144 listings of random items for sale and made a few hundred gems out of it, I can only imagine how much the rest of my hoard and vault is.

It would certainly take too much time to find out lmao
Untitled_Artwork.png
That'd be so freaking hard for me. The amount of valuable apparel, skins, familiars and the like that I'd have to look up would so not be worth the effort XD
That'd be so freaking hard for me. The amount of valuable apparel, skins, familiars and the like that I'd have to look up would so not be worth the effort XD
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
I miss when I did hoard sells just about after every festival, including the familiars and apparel I don't like. It was fun somehow. Nowadays I'm hesitant to convert food just because it might be in some Swipp/Baldwin thing in the near future [emoji=spiral deadpan size=1] I would like to calculate how much all my current stuff is worth, but so much junk has built up over the ages that it would take so long. Maybe I will though because I'm curious.
I miss when I did hoard sells just about after every festival, including the familiars and apparel I don't like. It was fun somehow.

Nowadays I'm hesitant to convert food just because it might be in some Swipp/Baldwin thing in the near future

I would like to calculate how much all my current stuff is worth, but so much junk has built up over the ages that it would take so long. Maybe I will though because I'm curious.
:D Yay that's awesome. You can get loads of money from selling all the stuff in your hoard.

We're much too lazy to figure that out.
:D Yay that's awesome. You can get loads of money from selling all the stuff in your hoard.

We're much too lazy to figure that out.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Pfffft. Why would I want to sell anything?

It's called a "HOARD" for a reason!

C: ...Now that I think about it, I'm kinda curious. My account it fairly new and... I wonder what a newbie such as myself would get for a hoardsell at this age :)
Pfffft. Why would I want to sell anything?

It's called a "HOARD" for a reason!

C: ...Now that I think about it, I'm kinda curious. My account it fairly new and... I wonder what a newbie such as myself would get for a hoardsell at this age :)
Mimikins Writing Nook / OOC / IC / Masterlist / Personal RP Info

Adorable Gifting Game (no monetary limit :0) / Wishlist
at least 15 treasure.
at least 15 treasure.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I'm with Mimifan in putting the hoarding in hoard. I've been casually hoarding everything I come across for the past five years and I have no intention of stopping.

I have 87 pages of food, 55 of mats, well over a hundred of both apparel and familiars, 4 whole pages of stones (no eliminates right now, but I'm gonna make so much money from my stack of scratches!!!), 26 of skins, 8 specialty, and 31 other.

Where as I could theoretically try selling everything, not only would I feel hollow inside every time I went to my empty hoard but it would also probably take months.

I can't even get myself sell the things that I have that are valuable most of the time because those scattersights are going to be worth EVEN MORE if I wait. I'm thankful that NOTN comes around every year because it forces me to actually liquidate some assets least they become (relatively) worthless again.
I'm with Mimifan in putting the hoarding in hoard. I've been casually hoarding everything I come across for the past five years and I have no intention of stopping.

I have 87 pages of food, 55 of mats, well over a hundred of both apparel and familiars, 4 whole pages of stones (no eliminates right now, but I'm gonna make so much money from my stack of scratches!!!), 26 of skins, 8 specialty, and 31 other.

Where as I could theoretically try selling everything, not only would I feel hollow inside every time I went to my empty hoard but it would also probably take months.

I can't even get myself sell the things that I have that are valuable most of the time because those scattersights are going to be worth EVEN MORE if I wait. I'm thankful that NOTN comes around every year because it forces me to actually liquidate some assets least they become (relatively) worthless again.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
[quote name="ZaHando" date="2020-09-19 04:41:57" ] at least 15 treasure. [/quote] A soul's worth 42! I have 152 pages of food, 64 pages of mats, 151 pages of apparel, 96 pages of familiars, and 34 pages of "other". I think I've got at least a cool milT in there somewhere, somehow.
ZaHando wrote on 2020-09-19 04:41:57:
at least 15 treasure.
A soul's worth 42!

I have 152 pages of food, 64 pages of mats, 151 pages of apparel, 96 pages of familiars, and 34 pages of "other".

I think I've got at least a cool milT in there somewhere, somehow.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3