Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To all you OLD fr players.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
It still doesn't settle into my brain that I am among some of the oldest users at this point because the site is now seven years old and I have been on this site for nearly six years.

Some things that jar me real bad is remembering the original Crossroads. How did we do anything?!
It still doesn't settle into my brain that I am among some of the oldest users at this point because the site is now seven years old and I have been on this site for nearly six years.

Some things that jar me real bad is remembering the original Crossroads. How did we do anything?!
uCR5SCW.png
everything about the old auction house deals radiation damage. 90% of my DMS are old ah messages,,,, and the old search refinement, ugh. how did we deal?

remember when there was no scryshop, or when there was only 5 genes,, or the old colors,
everything about the old auction house deals radiation damage. 90% of my DMS are old ah messages,,,, and the old search refinement, ugh. how did we deal?

remember when there was no scryshop, or when there was only 5 genes,, or the old colors,
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
I remember when plague was the king of dom, not earth, and the most popular flight was shadow. Also how did I even play this game without the dressing room...
I remember when plague was the king of dom, not earth, and the most popular flight was shadow. Also how did I even play this game without the dressing room...
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

We still forget to use the dressing room because we're so used to just having a massive amount of apparel and trying on outfits directly onto the dragon.

And it's still weird to us that Wind is a medium sized flight now instead of the largest.
We still forget to use the dressing room because we're so used to just having a massive amount of apparel and trying on outfits directly onto the dragon.

And it's still weird to us that Wind is a medium sized flight now instead of the largest.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
The old AH was.... a gigantic hassle. There are no other words for it.

But I do miss the days before the color wheel expansion was released, when we knew it was coming and new colors would get revealed slowly as the buildup.

But I do miss the days before the color wheel expansion was released, when we knew it was coming and new colors would get revealed slowly as the buildup.
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
[quote name="Cirrostratus" date="2020-09-12 11:53:28" ] The old AH was.... a gigantic hassle. There are no other words for it. But I do miss the days before the color wheel expansion was released, when we knew it was coming and new colors would get revealed slowly as the buildup. [/quote] I think that's what I miss most.. everything was so exciting. Baldwin's transformation, the colorwheel.. you just are so much more excited when you don't have much. We're so spoiled now, new genes pop up and I just keep going if it's not something dazzling.
Cirrostratus wrote on 2020-09-12 11:53:28:

I think that's what I miss most.. everything was so exciting. Baldwin's transformation, the colorwheel.. you just are so much more excited when you don't have much. We're so spoiled now, new genes pop up and I just keep going if it's not something dazzling.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I still remember when i joined, welcome week was still a thing. I think Thylacine had just come out, too. Its funny, my friend had told me about FR the week it was open; he had been waiting ages for it and i was just like "oh, cool." And joined with him. Long story short I've been here for four years and he sadly is inactive.

Also remember when if you were trading dragons you had to do it by PM? Nightmarish..
I still remember when i joined, welcome week was still a thing. I think Thylacine had just come out, too. Its funny, my friend had told me about FR the week it was open; he had been waiting ages for it and i was just like "oh, cool." And joined with him. Long story short I've been here for four years and he sadly is inactive.

Also remember when if you were trading dragons you had to do it by PM? Nightmarish..
cDDSaqc.png
Spending lots (for me at the time) of dragon cash on an apparel just to find out the color clashes ever so slightly with the rest of the outfit

How did we ever survive..
Spending lots (for me at the time) of dragon cash on an apparel just to find out the color clashes ever so slightly with the rest of the outfit

How did we ever survive..
desperately looking for pm me I have gemsaaaaa
xx1knga1e.png
i had to deal with the old AH for years and i still get a headache every time i think about it. i have no idea why the devs thought sending you individual PMs every time an auction sold/expired was a good idea and i don't know how we tolerated it for so long either

when the fastest way to make money from the fairgrounds was playing runestones or shock switch, ughhhh. i don't think i ever hit the fairgrounds cap until artifracture came out, i hated those games so much

also when iri/shim/circuit and iri/shim/gembond were the most popular gene combos and we only had 4 options for tertiary genes. it's funny how quickly the public opinion on circuit/gembond shifted once glimmer came out. i haven't seen a dragon with either of those two genes sell for above fodder price since
i had to deal with the old AH for years and i still get a headache every time i think about it. i have no idea why the devs thought sending you individual PMs every time an auction sold/expired was a good idea and i don't know how we tolerated it for so long either

when the fastest way to make money from the fairgrounds was playing runestones or shock switch, ughhhh. i don't think i ever hit the fairgrounds cap until artifracture came out, i hated those games so much

also when iri/shim/circuit and iri/shim/gembond were the most popular gene combos and we only had 4 options for tertiary genes. it's funny how quickly the public opinion on circuit/gembond shifted once glimmer came out. i haven't seen a dragon with either of those two genes sell for above fodder price since
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I always get war flashbacks with old AH. I think that's the only one that truly terrifies me.
I always get war flashbacks with old AH. I think that's the only one that truly terrifies me.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18