Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many UMAs do you have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Around 10, I think?
Around 10, I think?
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Probably 20-30? We have no idea since there's no way to sort between site and usermade accents and we're too lazy to manually go through and check.
We always decide to wait for something we like better or that looks nicer on the dragon and end up never buying anything.
Probably 20-30? We have no idea since there's no way to sort between site and usermade accents and we're too lazy to manually go through and check.
We always decide to wait for something we like better or that looks nicer on the dragon and end up never buying anything.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
none ):
none ):
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Technically 4, but only 3 I'm keeping. I usually try to limit myself to cheaper site skins/accents so I can save up for all the gem genes I need to buy for my projects, but sometimes I find a UMA that would be perfect for one of my dragons and it gets under my skin and I have to gut my savings for it. So I have Accent: Curapi Maize F Guard on Shaliel, Accent: Verdant Gardener on Littlejaw, and Accent: Pastel Galaxy Stars CM on Ishim. I impulse bought Accent: Fauxpoints-Maize-SDF a bit ago but haven't come up with any dragons to use it on since so listed it back up for sale.
Technically 4, but only 3 I'm keeping. I usually try to limit myself to cheaper site skins/accents so I can save up for all the gem genes I need to buy for my projects, but sometimes I find a UMA that would be perfect for one of my dragons and it gets under my skin and I have to gut my savings for it. So I have Accent: Curapi Maize F Guard on Shaliel, Accent: Verdant Gardener on Littlejaw, and Accent: Pastel Galaxy Stars CM on Ishim. I impulse bought Accent: Fauxpoints-Maize-SDF a bit ago but haven't come up with any dragons to use it on since so listed it back up for sale.
one...on my avi dragon
i've printed 3 so far but i don't keep any
one...on my avi dragon
i've printed 3 so far but i don't keep any
I have too many. Like ... way too many. I have been playing for 7 years, so things pile up, but I have almost all of my dragons covered with an UMA and quite a few pages of accents in my hoard. More than I can ever use probably, and I really have to sort out my inventory. It's just that I'm too nostalgic about them and too lazy. orz;;
I have too many. Like ... way too many. I have been playing for 7 years, so things pile up, but I have almost all of my dragons covered with an UMA and quite a few pages of accents in my hoard. More than I can ever use probably, and I really have to sort out my inventory. It's just that I'm too nostalgic about them and too lazy. orz;;
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I have one that I got from a raffle
I have one that I got from a raffle
IN3qoA3.gifhnOYGuB.gifE0tpxPX.gif
0, but i am looking for one for my avatar despite the million other things i should be spending gems on
0, but i am looking for one for my avatar despite the million other things i should be spending gems on
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png

I have three, total.

One I got from a giveaway, one as a gift, and one I bought with my own gems.

I want more.

I have three, total.

One I got from a giveaway, one as a gift, and one I bought with my own gems.

I want more.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
a grand total of One and i made it myself. as a 10 copy print, for some reason (sold the rest to some peeps). never reprinted it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27863485][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/278635/27863485_350.png[/img][/url]
a grand total of One and i made it myself. as a 10 copy print, for some reason (sold the rest to some peeps). never reprinted it
27863485_350.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7