Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friend Rising Discord Server
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I've been here for roughly a year or two!
The members are absolutely amazing, the staff are very approachable and do an absolutely amazing job at keeping things straight and its overal such a pleasant discord to be active in!

I can absolutely recommend this server!
I've been here for roughly a year or two!
The members are absolutely amazing, the staff are very approachable and do an absolutely amazing job at keeping things straight and its overal such a pleasant discord to be active in!

I can absolutely recommend this server!
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
@Mamaku

can not figure out how to join? could you help, please...

sorry for the trouble
@Mamaku

can not figure out how to join? could you help, please...

sorry for the trouble
A5i3AHB.png
@heeroku hello! im a friend rising mod, i can help ya get in :>
  • by following the link on the main post, it will take you to a carrd page.
  • on the bottom of that carrd, you will see "invite" on the bottom right. click on that, then click on "disboard" and it will take you to our page there.
  • on the bottom you will see a big "join this server" button, and you should have an invite after clicking that~

if you're still having trouble, let me know~
@heeroku hello! im a friend rising mod, i can help ya get in :>
  • by following the link on the main post, it will take you to a carrd page.
  • on the bottom of that carrd, you will see "invite" on the bottom right. click on that, then click on "disboard" and it will take you to our page there.
  • on the bottom you will see a big "join this server" button, and you should have an invite after clicking that~

if you're still having trouble, let me know~
CvyoOwu.png
Relatively new to this server but I've enjoyed every second being there! It's very friendly and active <3
Relatively new to this server but I've enjoyed every second being there! It's very friendly and active <3
She/he/they
Cancer Sun
Light
Artist
FR + 0

< - My about!
XSJlbif.gif
Thank you all for your lovely words! We're happy to have all of you as part of our community [emoji=familiar heart size=1] My apologies I couldn't get to you in time, Heeroku, I was offline most of the day. If anyone needs any help with one reason or another, please feel free to ping myself or any other listed staff member and we'll do our best!
Thank you all for your lovely words! We're happy to have all of you as part of our community

My apologies I couldn't get to you in time, Heeroku, I was offline most of the day. If anyone needs any help with one reason or another, please feel free to ping myself or any other listed staff member and we'll do our best!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
I haven’t been apart of FR for long, but I’m really glad to have found the server cause it’s helped me learn more about FR and it’s one of the top three communities I’ve come to know and love! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
I haven’t been apart of FR for long, but I’m really glad to have found the server cause it’s helped me learn more about FR and it’s one of the top three communities I’ve come to know and love!
2ZUJZvT.png
I've not been a mod for long but I've been a member for a while of this lovely community and reading all these messages means a lot <3 You guys make the server as wonderful as it is!! <3 <3
I've not been a mod for long but I've been a member for a while of this lovely community and reading all these messages means a lot <3 You guys make the server as wonderful as it is!! <3 <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
Amazing server, with amazing, helpful people. Full of both newbies and vets alike, making it even better! <3
Amazing server, with amazing, helpful people. Full of both newbies and vets alike, making it even better! <3
Hoo I've only been in this server for about 6 months, but it was worth joining!! Everyone there is really friendly, amazing, helpful.. I can't list them all. If I could give them a rating it would be 11/10.
Hoo I've only been in this server for about 6 months, but it was worth joining!! Everyone there is really friendly, amazing, helpful.. I can't list them all. If I could give them a rating it would be 11/10.
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
Hey, could I join this?
Hey, could I join this?
05YNfGC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14