Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friend Rising Discord Server
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Just joined! Seems really cool so far.
Just joined! Seems really cool so far.
earthh5.png
I've made so many connections because of this server, nice people an fun events hhh been a really good time

y'all been great!
I've made so many connections because of this server, nice people an fun events hhh been a really good time

y'all been great!
cNz5XQO.png6AhhAgw.pngFNBT6DZ.pngyqdLLUN.gifaTJN4EM.png3C8hqWs.pngjCCBXJs.png
Everyone in the server is so nice!! :D
Everyone in the server is so nice!! :D
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Really happy to have found Friend Rising <3
Really happy to have found Friend Rising <3
[img][/img]AvBLnmn.png
This is probably one of the most active fr discords out there, and it's full of many awesome people willing to help with anything from scrying to lore to general game stuff!
This is probably one of the most active fr discords out there, and it's full of many awesome people willing to help with anything from scrying to lore to general game stuff!
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
I had so much trouble with other large FR servers. Friend Rising has been a LIFESAVER and the mods actually pay attention! Would highly recommend joining!
I had so much trouble with other large FR servers. Friend Rising has been a LIFESAVER and the mods actually pay attention! Would highly recommend joining!
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
One of the most welcoming communities I've had the joy of being a part of! <3
One of the most welcoming communities I've had the joy of being a part of! <3
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
My favorite discord server! Everyone is so kind there,,, <3
My favorite discord server! Everyone is so kind there,,, <3
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
Love being apart of this community, so many friendly, creative and talented individuals [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2895267][img]https://i.imgur.com/TOd95AF.png[/img][/url]
Love being apart of this community, so many friendly, creative and talented individuals

TOd95AF.png
493-FBA33-D94-C-44-CD-ACEC-D8-ADC3-F28147.jpg
This is probably the nicest FR discord server I've been in! Everyone is super nice and I've made a number of friends here ^^
This is probably the nicest FR discord server I've been in! Everyone is super nice and I've made a number of friends here ^^
luminaxforever.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14