Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friend Rising Discord Server
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I see I hadn't posted here yet! I've been in the Friend Rising Discord for about 6 months now, and I love it there. It's ideal for chatting about your dragons, asking questions (which I have MANY of 8D;), making FR jokes and my favorite: discussing lore with others. The people are really friendly and helpful, and I've had a big hiatus of a few months when I didn't play Flight Rising - when I came back it was like I never left at all. They just welcome you with open arms. So if you want to make friends or just a nice group to discuss FR things in, this is the place for you! Hop in and just join the current conversation or make your own. I'm very happy I found the server and it's made my Flight Rising experience 500% better, for sure. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I see I hadn't posted here yet!

I've been in the Friend Rising Discord for about 6 months now, and I love it there. It's ideal for chatting about your dragons, asking questions (which I have MANY of 8D;), making FR jokes and my favorite: discussing lore with others. The people are really friendly and helpful, and I've had a big hiatus of a few months when I didn't play Flight Rising - when I came back it was like I never left at all. They just welcome you with open arms.

So if you want to make friends or just a nice group to discuss FR things in, this is the place for you! Hop in and just join the current conversation or make your own. I'm very happy I found the server and it's made my Flight Rising experience 500% better, for sure.
WenPrLS.png
I need more FR servers and I'd definitely join!
I need more FR servers and I'd definitely join!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
@LemonSnickers I'm glad to hear it! If you need any help with joining the server, don't hesitate to ping me or any one of the staff members listed in the first post! [center][emoji=ridgeback tongue size=2][/center]
@LemonSnickers

I'm glad to hear it! If you need any help with joining the server, don't hesitate to ping me or any one of the staff members listed in the first post!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
i've already posted in this thread before but y'all need to acknowledge how amazing this server is, 6 stars out of 5. the most welcoming, kind, and amazing community server in the history of the universe
i've already posted in this thread before but y'all need to acknowledge how amazing this server is, 6 stars out of 5. the most welcoming, kind, and amazing community server in the history of the universe
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
I'm a recent joiner and I love it. There's so many nice, helpful, open people in there and I strongly recommend anyone to join. :) It's amazing to see such a huge server so active and going strong!
I'm a recent joiner and I love it. There's so many nice, helpful, open people in there and I strongly recommend anyone to join. :) It's amazing to see such a huge server so active and going strong!
44geF68.png
In honor of Halloween, we added the Trick'cord Treat bot to the server! It allows to claim items from various visitors that knock on your door. The event will be going on until November, 2nd.

The top 10 of this event will receive food items of their preferred foodtype.

Read up on Trick'cord Treat bot here.

To participate in this event, join the server! You can find more instructions in our announcement channel.
In honor of Halloween, we added the Trick'cord Treat bot to the server! It allows to claim items from various visitors that knock on your door. The event will be going on until November, 2nd.

The top 10 of this event will receive food items of their preferred foodtype.

Read up on Trick'cord Treat bot here.

To participate in this event, join the server! You can find more instructions in our announcement channel.
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
[center][font=corbel][size=5][b]This week we will be raffling off a large number of openables[/b]! This raffle will have 1 winner, and will include the following items: - [emoji=treasure chest size=1] 15 rusted treasure chests - [emoji=treasure chest size=1] 10 iron treasure chests - [emoji=treasure chest size=1] 5 gilded decorative chests - [emoji=treasure chest size=1] 75 broken penny jars - [emoji=treasure chest size=1] and 358 assorted coliseum openables! To participate in the raffle, [u][url=https://friendrising.carrd.co/]join the server[/url][/u]! You can find more instructions in our announcement channel.
This week we will be raffling off a large number of openables! This raffle will have 1 winner, and will include the following items:

- 15 rusted treasure chests
- 10 iron treasure chests
- 5 gilded decorative chests
- 75 broken penny jars
- and 358 assorted coliseum openables!

To participate in the raffle, join the server! You can find more instructions in our announcement channel.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[center][font=corbel][size=5][b]Happy Riot of Rot[/b]! This week we are hosting a Plague themed raffle which will have 3 winners. The prize pool includes: [emoji=plague rune size=1] 5 random skins from the current Riot of Rot selection [emoji=plague rune size=1] All current Riot of Rot Elemental Festive Shop items + a prismatic token [emoji=plague rune size=1] The [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64532965]dragon[/url][/u] pictured below, along with the scene and apparel: [img]https://imgur.com/scUvz7Y.png[/img] To participate in the raffle, [u][url=https://friendrising.carrd.co/]join the server[/url][/u]! You can find more instructions in our announcement channel.
Happy Riot of Rot! This week we are hosting a Plague themed raffle which will have 3 winners. The prize pool includes:

5 random skins from the current Riot of Rot selection
All current Riot of Rot Elemental Festive Shop items + a prismatic token
The dragon pictured below, along with the scene and apparel:

scUvz7Y.png

To participate in the raffle, join the server! You can find more instructions in our announcement channel.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
[center][font=corbel][size=5][b]This week we will be raffling off two halloween themed item bundles[/b]! This raffle will have 2 winners, and each winner receives a bundle containing the following items: - [emoji=cat 3 size=1] 1 Black Cat apparel - [emoji=cat 3 size=1] 1 full set of NotN apparel - [emoji=cat 3 size=1] 1 spooky Baldwin Familiar - [emoji=cat 3 size=1] 2 stacks of spooky food items [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475887327386796032/772404902043189278/download.png[/img] To participate in the raffle, [u][url=https://friendrising.carrd.co/]join the server[/url][/u]! You can find more instructions in our announcement channel.
This week we will be raffling off two halloween themed item bundles! This raffle will have 2 winners, and each winner receives a bundle containing the following items:

- 1 Black Cat apparel
- 1 full set of NotN apparel
- 1 spooky Baldwin Familiar
- 2 stacks of spooky food items

download.png

PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Kywren the invite link is in the first post!
@Kywren the invite link is in the first post!
qEDPfrb.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14