Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So how’s the scenes going?
1 2 3
I have a scenes for most of my active dragons, though I will be getting a few dozen scenes once ice’s fest comes around [emoji=sunglasses size=1] I forget about the scenery mode/ picture mode, never use it lmaO. I do really love scenes though :D they add so much character!
I have a scenes for most of my active dragons, though I will be getting a few dozen scenes once ice’s fest comes around

I forget about the scenery mode/ picture mode, never use it lmaO. I do really love scenes though :D they add so much character!
Untitled_Artwork.png
I actually really like the scenes, my favorite being the fall one (which I've forgotten the name of) and TCC one. I haven't gotten any of the gem ones yet because I want to be able to preview the scenes on my dragons before I spend that much, particularly with gem conversion rates as they are right now.
I actually really like the scenes, my favorite being the fall one (which I've forgotten the name of) and TCC one. I haven't gotten any of the gem ones yet because I want to be able to preview the scenes on my dragons before I spend that much, particularly with gem conversion rates as they are right now.
Wishlist (for now)
I have both the festival scenes. I'm looking forward to the Ice and Plague scenes! REALLY looking forward to the Ice scene. I love all things ice!

Edit: I forgot that I also have the beehive scene. I love bees, so I bought it. I put it on my bee-themed dragon that has a bee-themed skin.
I have both the festival scenes. I'm looking forward to the Ice and Plague scenes! REALLY looking forward to the Ice scene. I love all things ice!

Edit: I forgot that I also have the beehive scene. I love bees, so I bought it. I put it on my bee-themed dragon that has a bee-themed skin.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
I'm really excited for the Shadow-themed scene!! I haven't bought many yet, bc I think once the Shadow one comes out, I'll want to put that on most of my dragons.
I'm really excited for the Shadow-themed scene!! I haven't bought many yet, bc I think once the Shadow one comes out, I'll want to put that on most of my dragons.
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
I really enjoy the scenes, Moonlight Aquaduct is probably my favorite! I also really love Lightning's scene, and I'm excited to see what the rest of the fest scenes look like
I really enjoy the scenes, Moonlight Aquaduct is probably my favorite! I also really love Lightning's scene, and I'm excited to see what the rest of the fest scenes look like
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
There is a part of me that needs every front page dragon of mine to have a scene. I'm still waiting for more different ones to be released for a lot of them, though.
There is a part of me that needs every front page dragon of mine to have a scene. I'm still waiting for more different ones to be released for a lot of them, though.
21554.png 1075.png 23814.png Pine
Earth Flight
A lady who loves
dragons and history.
Sporadically active.
I'm really glad that scenes are a thing! I haven't found any that I particularly like, but I'm hopefully that there may be some in the future that catch my eye. I actually hope that we may get Baldwin scenes that require vistas, just so we can have another way of getting rid of them.
I'm really glad that scenes are a thing! I haven't found any that I particularly like, but I'm hopefully that there may be some in the future that catch my eye. I actually hope that we may get Baldwin scenes that require vistas, just so we can have another way of getting rid of them.
uCR5SCW.png
I honestly love the TCC scene so much and wish I got more instead of donating hundreds of my charged sprockets to a worthy cause. I got an egg from the worthy cause, but still and plan on buying/applying them to all my lightning dragons.
Gene projects, you’ll have to wait a little longer.
I honestly love the TCC scene so much and wish I got more instead of donating hundreds of my charged sprockets to a worthy cause. I got an egg from the worthy cause, but still and plan on buying/applying them to all my lightning dragons.
Gene projects, you’ll have to wait a little longer.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
I guess I spent way too much pixel money on covering my dragons with scenes. The curse of having too many dragons + unfortunately I suffer from perfectionism, so I have the urgent feeling to hand out scenes to all of them. I think I'm halfway through my lair by now. Most of the dragons who still need scenes just haven't found a fitting one yet. ovo;;

I'm quite in luck because the ones released so far fit my lair's aesthetics very well: I'm mostly using the four scenes from the treasure marketplace (thank god, they fit much better than the ones from the gem marketplace lol), the light holiday scene and the Moonbeam Aquaduct (still working on Coliseum grinding for more of them).

Regarding future scenes, I'm mostly looking forward to the arcane and earth holidays ... water and ice could be promising, too. c:
I guess I spent way too much pixel money on covering my dragons with scenes. The curse of having too many dragons + unfortunately I suffer from perfectionism, so I have the urgent feeling to hand out scenes to all of them. I think I'm halfway through my lair by now. Most of the dragons who still need scenes just haven't found a fitting one yet. ovo;;

I'm quite in luck because the ones released so far fit my lair's aesthetics very well: I'm mostly using the four scenes from the treasure marketplace (thank god, they fit much better than the ones from the gem marketplace lol), the light holiday scene and the Moonbeam Aquaduct (still working on Coliseum grinding for more of them).

Regarding future scenes, I'm mostly looking forward to the arcane and earth holidays ... water and ice could be promising, too. c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
i ADORE the scenes! all my permas have been decked out with them except for my nature and plague rep!!
i ADORE the scenes! all my permas have been decked out with them except for my nature and plague rep!!
1 2 3