Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *chanting* Farmer Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6
Wasn't FR searching for possible artists a while back? Because I'm pretty sure you'd make the cut.
Wasn't FR searching for possible artists a while back? Because I'm pretty sure you'd make the cut.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
that apparel is adorable
that apparel is adorable
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@crystalpeacock I think they were looking for environmental artists but HNNHGg thank you.... I appreciate it
@crystalpeacock I think they were looking for environmental artists but HNNHGg thank you.... I appreciate it
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
hi yes i LOVE ur art sm <33 this and your bandit set are so charming!! i can see myself using the hecc out of them yes please

also ur dragon count... nice
hi yes i LOVE ur art sm <33 this and your bandit set are so charming!! i can see myself using the hecc out of them yes please

also ur dragon count... nice
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@lightsgodown omg thank you so much, that is super sweet of you!! ♥♥ I'd generally just love more versatile apparel

And OOOOOHHH NICE, I didn't even notice.
@lightsgodown omg thank you so much, that is super sweet of you!! ♥♥ I'd generally just love more versatile apparel

And OOOOOHHH NICE, I didn't even notice.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
never thought i'd want a dragon to have a fruit basket but here I am-
never thought i'd want a dragon to have a fruit basket but here I am-
ku5wTFW.png
omg I didn't know I needed this. Or that bandit apparel.

hng those oranges

also how is your art so GOOD?!?! clothes are so frickin hard to draw.
omg I didn't know I needed this. Or that bandit apparel.

hng those oranges

also how is your art so GOOD?!?! clothes are so frickin hard to draw.
@calibris I can CONFIRM, clothes are incredibly hard to draw. I just took a handkerchief and put it on my desk lamp to study folds. Big mood.

Thank you though, bless!!
@calibris I can CONFIRM, clothes are incredibly hard to draw. I just took a handkerchief and put it on my desk lamp to study folds. Big mood.

Thank you though, bless!!
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/005/574/takemymoney.jpg[/img]
takemymoney.jpg
VGxuHXT.png
*grabbyhands*
*grabbyhands*
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
1 2 3 4 5 6