Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Discussion]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
Mine. Heh. Rip I'm never going to win I thought it was funny but it's just dumb I- ------- [item= Ruby] Name: Ruby Caption: It’s not just solid, shiny blood. It’s not. ... Right?
Mine. Heh. Rip I'm never going to win I thought it was funny but it's just dumb I-
Ruby
Name: Ruby
Caption: It’s not just solid, shiny blood. It’s not. ... Right?
fLdYOuE.png5iXiC8z.pngIMG-0096.jpg5xjGqfQ.pngCAJaTcp.png
How do I enter the contest? I want to, but I don't know how to submit mine, either.
How do I enter the contest? I want to, but I don't know how to submit mine, either.
I may not have a fancy banner, but if you want to, please check out my hatchery!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2898520

@yumspaghettiyum hey just a heads up! this is the discussion thread, submission thread is here!

@5booklover Check out the submission thread I linked above ^^ In it, it has guidelines for submitting an entry. When you've got your idea down, go ahead and just post it to that thread to submit it and enter! Good luck!
@yumspaghettiyum hey just a heads up! this is the discussion thread, submission thread is here!

@5booklover Check out the submission thread I linked above ^^ In it, it has guidelines for submitting an entry. When you've got your idea down, go ahead and just post it to that thread to submit it and enter! Good luck!
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
lol ik i wont win butwhat do yall think of my submission [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/35246.png[/img] Name: Selenite Caption: Said to be blessed with healing magic, though it doesn't seem to do anything. a perfect gift for the crow-like dragons in your life, S H I N Y! i know this isnt the sub thread btw, i posted this there first
lol ik i wont win butwhat do yall think of my submission
35246.png

Name: Selenite
Caption: Said to be blessed with healing magic, though it doesn't seem to do anything. a perfect gift for the crow-like dragons in your life, S H I N Y!
i know this isnt the sub thread btw, i posted this there first
@ThePurple oh I know I was just wondering what people thought of it
@ThePurple oh I know I was just wondering what people thought of it
fLdYOuE.png5iXiC8z.pngIMG-0096.jpg5xjGqfQ.pngCAJaTcp.png
(Just submitted I'm so nervous)
Do I have to post an image of the item? If so how do I do that
(EDIT: I guess while I was figuring out how to do that they locked the thread so hopefully its good as is)

Also does anyone think I should move the semi colons and colons around?

Item: Not a Sheep, renamed Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
There’s a sociological lesson to be learned from someone who pretends to be something they’re not; a dragon however benefits from a fluffy turducken: cook well!

good luck everyone! =)

(Just submitted I'm so nervous)
Do I have to post an image of the item? If so how do I do that
(EDIT: I guess while I was figuring out how to do that they locked the thread so hopefully its good as is)

Also does anyone think I should move the semi colons and colons around?

Item: Not a Sheep, renamed Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
There’s a sociological lesson to be learned from someone who pretends to be something they’re not; a dragon however benefits from a fluffy turducken: cook well!

good luck everyone! =)

Wooo, good luck everyone
Wooo, good luck everyone
Art Shop! We're Open!
Oh geez it’s over? It said till 12 server time today so I thought it’d mean the time the game runs on, PST D: Just finally got my idea thought out a bit ago too. Oh well, good luck then to all the entrants!
Oh geez it’s over? It said till 12 server time today so I thought it’d mean the time the game runs on, PST D: Just finally got my idea thought out a bit ago too. Oh well, good luck then to all the entrants!
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
Is it still going?
Is it still going?
I may not have a fancy banner, but if you want to, please check out my hatchery!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2898520

Me too, I thought it was still open! T_T Well, good luck everybody!
Me too, I thought it was still open! T_T Well, good luck everybody!
7-A6-E456-C-42-EB-4-BE3-9642-361-CC5-E38249.png

hFT3jNj.png By UserofShadows vistafestival_3.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29