Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Discussion]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Omg I would have loved to participate, but for some reason my mind was telling me caption was icon and I'm like I cant do art so I ignored everything xD
Omg I would have loved to participate, but for some reason my mind was telling me caption was icon and I'm like I cant do art so I ignored everything xD
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
Any idea when they will finish judging and release who won? I did enter but it was my first time doing anything like it. So i have no idea how long it takes to judge, or how they go about announcing winners and such. I'm just curious ^_^
Any idea when they will finish judging and release who won? I did enter but it was my first time doing anything like it. So i have no idea how long it takes to judge, or how they go about announcing winners and such. I'm just curious ^_^
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

There were quite a few entries to go through, so we're still on the initial round of judging. It may be a little while! Our apologies!
There were quite a few entries to go through, so we're still on the initial round of judging. It may be a little while! Our apologies!
The update is appreciated! Thank-you, Undel! ^w^
The update is appreciated! Thank-you, Undel! ^w^

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@undel no problem we understand. Thanks for the update ^_^
@undel no problem we understand. Thanks for the update ^_^
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

lol anyone else get this yet? Crim out there asking for items that aren't even available widely yet. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/628368651866865688/756534905696944138/unknown.png[/img]
lol anyone else get this yet? Crim out there asking for items that aren't even available widely yet.

unknown.png
Ya, that happened to me once or twice, but with a different item for the Contest. I wonder why this is happening....
Ya, that happened to me once or twice, but with a different item for the Contest. I wonder why this is happening....
I may not have a fancy banner, but if you want to, please check out my hatchery!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2898520

[quote name="Undel" date="2020-08-26 01:50:38" ] There were quite a few entries to go through, so we're still on the initial round of judging. It may be a little while! Our apologies! [/quote] It's been a little over a month since this ^^ do you think it's on round 2 now? i'm not mad, just curious. [emoji=fae confused size=1]
Undel wrote on 2020-08-26 01:50:38:

It's been a little over a month since this ^^ do you think it's on round 2 now? i'm not mad, just curious.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
I was actually wondering the same uwu
I was actually wondering the same uwu
X5ktZXL.png
I wish I'd had an account before the deadline! I guess I'll have to wait till next year[emoji=tundra sad size=1]
I wish I'd had an account before the deadline! I guess I'll have to wait till next year
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29