Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 216 217
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35249.png[/img] They swim in fandoms.
35249.png

They swim in fandoms.
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35255.png[/img] Name: Slumber Sheep Caption: A black sheep with an empty gaze. It is said the only time you can catch a glimpse of it is before sleep takes you...and before it does as well.
35255.png
Name: Slumber Sheep
Caption: A black sheep with an empty gaze. It is said the only time you can catch a glimpse of it is before sleep takes you...and before it does as well.
[item=crusty copper pot] [b]Name:[/b] Crusty Copper Pot [b]Caption:[/b] Not only is it crusty, but there's also a suspicious sticky substance on the bottom. Well, just say that it has character, it'll probably sell as a vintage.
Crusty Copper Pot
Name: Crusty Copper Pot
Caption: Not only is it crusty, but there's also a suspicious sticky substance on the bottom. Well, just say that it has character, it'll probably sell as a vintage.
they/them
[item=killer fanfish] [b]Name:[/b] Killer Fanfish [b]Caption:[/b] Most dragons don't even know what this fish looks like; they're all too busy using its name to insult obsessive young dragons! Back in my day- GET BACK HERE!
Killer Fanfish
Name: Killer Fanfish
Caption: Most dragons don't even know what this fish looks like; they're all too busy using its name to insult obsessive young dragons! Back in my day- GET BACK HERE!
[b]Entry:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35257.png[/img] Name: Not a Sheep Caption: I mean, you can keep telling yourself this is just a sheep, but that won't get rid of the extra eyeballs it has hidden under it's wool.
Entry:
35257.png
Name: Not a Sheep
Caption: I mean, you can keep telling yourself this is just a sheep, but that won't get rid of the extra eyeballs it has hidden under it's wool.
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
[item=Selenite] [B]Name:[/b] Selenite [B]Caption:[/b] Legends say that these special crystals were found on the moon by the Arcanist.
Selenite
Name: Selenite
Caption: Legends say that these special crystals were found on the moon by the Arcanist.
X5ktZXL.png
[item = not a sheep] Name: Not A Sheep Caption: You'll hear not a peep out of this not a sheep.
Not a Sheep
Name: Not A Sheep
Caption: You'll hear not a peep out of this not a sheep.
[item=Petite Glasswing Butterfly] [b]Name:[/b] Petite Glasswing Butterfly [b]Caption:[/b] Favored as rare and delicate hat ornaments by discerning dragons, they can also serve as a snack in a pinch.
Petite Glasswing Butterfly
Name: Petite Glasswing Butterfly
Caption: Favored as rare and delicate hat ornaments by discerning dragons, they can also serve as a snack in a pinch.
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
[item=Ruby] [b]Name:[/b] Ruby [b]Caption:[/b] It is believed that these crystals turned into this shade of red after Plaguebringer's infected blood accidentally touched them.
Ruby
Name: Ruby
Caption: It is believed that these crystals turned into this shade of red after Plaguebringer's infected blood accidentally touched them.
[item = Killer Fanfish] Item Name: Killer Fanfish Caption: Dude! The word 'killer' actually refers to the rocking style of this surfer fish, not its disposition man. I saw killer and immediately thought "Surfer Dude" haha
Killer Fanfish
Item Name: Killer Fanfish
Caption: Dude! The word 'killer' actually refers to the rocking style of this surfer fish, not its disposition man.

I saw killer and immediately thought "Surfer Dude" haha
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 216 217