Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many copies of syrah did you buy?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Two cuz I know I’ll wanna use it

Edit; actually turns out just one. I prefer UMAs so I’m not fussed
Two cuz I know I’ll wanna use it

Edit; actually turns out just one. I prefer UMAs so I’m not fussed
sBdLZtA.png
1 for me and 3 extras to sell later. I don't have any dragons that fit it, but it's a pretty skin.
1 for me and 3 extras to sell later. I don't have any dragons that fit it, but it's a pretty skin.
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
I pretty much only buy skins if I think they look good rather than trying to gauge resale value, so I didn't buy any.

Been disappointed with almost all the fest skins as of late... but I think I'm just picky. >_>
I pretty much only buy skins if I think they look good rather than trying to gauge resale value, so I didn't buy any.

Been disappointed with almost all the fest skins as of late... but I think I'm just picky. >_>
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
one... thought more of "oh hey that looks really pretty and i want to get one" rather than "wow, this is super pretty, bet it'll be popular and expensive in the future"

its not even my favourite skin from this festival, but its a close second.
one... thought more of "oh hey that looks really pretty and i want to get one" rather than "wow, this is super pretty, bet it'll be popular and expensive in the future"

its not even my favourite skin from this festival, but its a close second.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
None (I was saving for a Joxbox)
None (I was saving for a Joxbox)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
None
I only buy ones I like and can use, so for the most part I never get any. Overwhelming majority fall under the latter
None
I only buy ones I like and can use, so for the most part I never get any. Overwhelming majority fall under the latter
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
OH NO this thread reminded me i didn't buy any from the mp and i didn't get a copy of this accent even tho i wanted it augh

distracted by gene projects;;;;;;;;
OH NO this thread reminded me i didn't buy any from the mp and i didn't get a copy of this accent even tho i wanted it augh

distracted by gene projects;;;;;;;;
I don't have any Wildclaw males so I bought none
I don't have any Wildclaw males so I bought none
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I probably should have gotten one more. People here really eat up the seraphim Wildclaw skins.
I probably should have gotten one more. People here really eat up the seraphim Wildclaw skins.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
i forgot the fest was ending today and only managed to buy 5. i have 7 of all other skins, so hopefully ill profit a bit from them at least
not sure if buying the snapper and mirror skin, before the wildclaw one was wise tho XD
i forgot the fest was ending today and only managed to buy 5. i have 7 of all other skins, so hopefully ill profit a bit from them at least
not sure if buying the snapper and mirror skin, before the wildclaw one was wise tho XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9