Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many copies of syrah did you buy?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I was thinking the exact same thing and got 3. Then I saw everyone last-minute-shopping and I got two more. Not too proud of that, but it not bad either. It is a lovely aesthetic. And now I will keep a look-out to find my Wildclaw boi who fits with it.
I was thinking the exact same thing and got 3. Then I saw everyone last-minute-shopping and I got two more. Not too proud of that, but it not bad either. It is a lovely aesthetic. And now I will keep a look-out to find my Wildclaw boi who fits with it.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
I got about three ... I was honestly more using the skins as a way to trade treasure to gems.
I got about three ... I was honestly more using the skins as a way to trade treasure to gems.
4QFtgPW.png
One, because I was an idiot who waited until the last minute an had to buy an overpriced one off the AH. Oh well, it's not like there's a drought of multi-winged accents, if I really need one.
One, because I was an idiot who waited until the last minute an had to buy an overpriced one off the AH. Oh well, it's not like there's a drought of multi-winged accents, if I really need one.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
NO I FORGOT
NO I FORGOT
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
i have four should have probably bought more, but since i don't think i'll ever use it personally, that'll still be a lot of money like a year from now edit: wait, i checked and its already going for 85 gems. [emoji=ridgeback scared size=1]
i have four
should have probably bought more, but since i don't think i'll ever use it personally, that'll still be a lot of money like a year from now

edit: wait, i checked and its already going for 85 gems.
routa / any pronouns / fr time +10
none because it's not that interesting to me?? now i seem weird typing that dfhgdfhjkfd
that and it doesn't really look good on any of my male wcs :P
none because it's not that interesting to me?? now i seem weird typing that dfhgdfhjkfd
that and it doesn't really look good on any of my male wcs :P
i personally won’t be using it and i suck at reselling skins so i didn’t bother
i personally won’t be using it and i suck at reselling skins so i didn’t bother
globules.png
...none. i should have, though, i forgot about it.
...none. i should have, though, i forgot about it.
zero, they werent stocking or were getting sniped :(
zero, they werent stocking or were getting sniped :(
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
Just two. One for my own use - I know it's a Light Flight stereotype, but I just cannot get enough of those angelic skins! - and one to sell later. I probably should have been smarter and gotten a few more...
Just two. One for my own use - I know it's a Light Flight stereotype, but I just cannot get enough of those angelic skins! - and one to sell later. I probably should have been smarter and gotten a few more...
6ntc1cC.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9