Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
I love FR! I don't know any other game that is so responsive to players' comments! You could have easily said.."We worked hard on this rollout, it's gonna stay for a while"...but it feels like you bent over backward to respond to player concerns!

That is why this game feels like more of a community than most!

Thank you for ALL you do!

EDIT: Scenic Mode is so gorgeous! But now I need a couple of hundred scenes!
I love FR! I don't know any other game that is so responsive to players' comments! You could have easily said.."We worked hard on this rollout, it's gonna stay for a while"...but it feels like you bent over backward to respond to player concerns!

That is why this game feels like more of a community than most!

Thank you for ALL you do!

EDIT: Scenic Mode is so gorgeous! But now I need a couple of hundred scenes!
PyeohlG.png
[quote name="Thalath" date="2020-06-26 03:08:12" ] edit: Also, I know you guys have stated that the familiars being so large is an illusion since they're right next to the dragon now, which is definitely true and is the case, but I do think you should consider scaling the familiar image down to maybe 80% or so, just to make it a little smaller without losing a ton of detail on the image. [/quote] I agree. The scale between the dragons & the familiars seems way off now. I know I don't want it a 1:1 'realistic' scale because then most of the familiars would be teeny tiny next to the dragons and they couldn't be seen, but I'm thrown off by how big they appear to be now. still loving the new modifications and the apparel search vs scrolling is kinda growing on me. Thank you Thank you!
Thalath wrote on 2020-06-26 03:08:12:

edit: Also, I know you guys have stated that the familiars being so large is an illusion since they're right next to the dragon now, which is definitely true and is the case, but I do think you should consider scaling the familiar image down to maybe 80% or so, just to make it a little smaller without losing a ton of detail on the image.

I agree. The scale between the dragons & the familiars seems way off now.
I know I don't want it a 1:1 'realistic' scale because then most of the familiars would be teeny tiny next to the dragons and they couldn't be seen, but I'm thrown off by how big they appear to be now.

still loving the new modifications and the apparel search vs scrolling is kinda growing on me. Thank you

Thank you!
this is aesthetically pleasing to me now.
this is aesthetically pleasing to me now.
[color=#006ab8]@barkscales You might have figured it out already, but there is a toggle for that; it's accessed by clicking the "Customize" button on any dragon profile. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/508480799838830602/726320425415737384/unknown.png[/img]
@barkscales You might have figured it out already, but there is a toggle for that; it's accessed by clicking the "Customize" button on any dragon profile.
unknown.png
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Is there a feature in the works to edit how the Vista appears on a Dragon's Bio? Adding one cuts off about 1/4th of the bio and requires an entire rework of the code and resizing of images to fit correctly.
Is there a feature in the works to edit how the Vista appears on a Dragon's Bio? Adding one cuts off about 1/4th of the bio and requires an entire rework of the code and resizing of images to fit correctly.
5S2hFjn.png
I made suggestion for this cause it seems like others are still bothered by this as well, so..
Could we please shrink down the familiars or add a toggle to hide them so the focus is back on our dragons?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2880206
I made suggestion for this cause it seems like others are still bothered by this as well, so..
Could we please shrink down the familiars or add a toggle to hide them so the focus is back on our dragons?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2880206
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
@Natakiro Thank you, I actually hadn't seen that ^^;;
@Natakiro Thank you, I actually hadn't seen that ^^;;
These are really fantastic changes overall. It's wonderful to have a team so responsive to user input.
These are really fantastic changes overall. It's wonderful to have a team so responsive to user input.
Thank you so much for letting us hide the extra details section!! That solved pretty much all of my problems with the old layout. Now I think the profiles look very clear and beautiful! :D
Thank you so much for letting us hide the extra details section!! That solved pretty much all of my problems with the old layout. Now I think the profiles look very clear and beautiful! :D
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
I never knew I needed an option to collapse the details sections, makes it way less cluttered and pleasing to the eye!
I never knew I needed an option to collapse the details sections, makes it way less cluttered and pleasing to the eye!
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69