Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
I LOVE the new "physical attributes" tab. Very cute. I like that Personal Style and Physical Attributes are right next to each other. It makes much more sense, to me at least.

Some of it still feels a bit "crowded", but I understand you're probably trying to make the buttons mobile-friendly, and easy to access/work with.

People are right in that there is now a bit of blank space on the left side, but further apparel/scene updates could possibly alleviate this.

edit: Also, I know you guys have stated that the familiars being so large is an illusion since they're right next to the dragon now, which is definitely true and is the case, but I do think you should consider scaling the familiar image down to maybe 80% or so, just to make it a little smaller without losing a ton of detail on the image.
I LOVE the new "physical attributes" tab. Very cute. I like that Personal Style and Physical Attributes are right next to each other. It makes much more sense, to me at least.

Some of it still feels a bit "crowded", but I understand you're probably trying to make the buttons mobile-friendly, and easy to access/work with.

People are right in that there is now a bit of blank space on the left side, but further apparel/scene updates could possibly alleviate this.

edit: Also, I know you guys have stated that the familiars being so large is an illusion since they're right next to the dragon now, which is definitely true and is the case, but I do think you should consider scaling the familiar image down to maybe 80% or so, just to make it a little smaller without losing a ton of detail on the image.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
These are some great updates! Thanks for all your hard work. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
These are some great updates! Thanks for all your hard work.
I didn't have a problem with the old profiles, but I'm grateful you guys actually listen to users and take their views into consideration. Thank you so much for everything you do :)
I didn't have a problem with the old profiles, but I'm grateful you guys actually listen to users and take their views into consideration. Thank you so much for everything you do :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
This is definitely much better. The old profiles felt kinda funky, but I wasn't sure how to change them to make them better. I like them a lot now, though!
This is definitely much better. The old profiles felt kinda funky, but I wasn't sure how to change them to make them better. I like them a lot now, though!
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Thank you devs ^^

all these improvements are great <3
Thank you devs ^^

all these improvements are great <3
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
Quick suggestions!

1) I would love for the broadcast messages to be editable right from the dragons page, like how you would be able to edit an unnamed dragon's name! It's a great feature, but it takes a *lot* of extra page loads to get to the editing button. It's also not directly clear (from the dragon page) that such editing falls under "customization", and I know a lot of folks were confused as to where to find the new feature.

2) Personally I would love for the name of the dragon (and maybe the broadcast message as well) to be visible in scenic mode, maybe when you hover over the image? Especially now that you can enable it for all dragons as the default.

3) Is it possible, for dragons without a scenic mode applied, to get the faded background image to be less faded when they're viewed in scenic mode? (for instance, this image)

Other than those suggestions, I really love the update!!
Quick suggestions!

1) I would love for the broadcast messages to be editable right from the dragons page, like how you would be able to edit an unnamed dragon's name! It's a great feature, but it takes a *lot* of extra page loads to get to the editing button. It's also not directly clear (from the dragon page) that such editing falls under "customization", and I know a lot of folks were confused as to where to find the new feature.

2) Personally I would love for the name of the dragon (and maybe the broadcast message as well) to be visible in scenic mode, maybe when you hover over the image? Especially now that you can enable it for all dragons as the default.

3) Is it possible, for dragons without a scenic mode applied, to get the faded background image to be less faded when they're viewed in scenic mode? (for instance, this image)

Other than those suggestions, I really love the update!!
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
it looks good... its not bad.. but now its harder to get to the information/thing you need. before, you were able to see everything at a glance. now you have to scroll a bit, and it takes a few more clicks to customize.
it almost seems unnecessary.
it looks good... its not bad.. but now its harder to get to the information/thing you need. before, you were able to see everything at a glance. now you have to scroll a bit, and it takes a few more clicks to customize.
it almost seems unnecessary.
sig2.jpg
It all feels quite crowded and clunky, with text feeling too small/easy to miss and the layout rearranged in an undesirable way. Though that's just me, I just enjoyed the old layout a lot.
It all feels quite crowded and clunky, with text feeling too small/easy to miss and the layout rearranged in an undesirable way. Though that's just me, I just enjoyed the old layout a lot.
17, They/Them/She/Her (wishlist)
Feel free to like my dragons!
The Vistas are altering the Bios. Right now I just tested why my Bio looked like it was cut in half so I took away the Vista and BOOM, now it's perfectly fine. I suggest altering the vistas in the bios cause I was wondering why it was making the bio look all weird. [img]https://i.imgur.com/3pBosBO.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fP1bjB8.png[/img]
The Vistas are altering the Bios. Right now I just tested why my Bio looked like it was cut in half so I took away the Vista and BOOM, now it's perfectly fine. I suggest altering the vistas in the bios cause I was wondering why it was making the bio look all weird. 3pBosBO.png
fP1bjB8.png
Thank you for this! I had actually gone on a mini-hiatus due to the previous update, I couldn't stand how deviantART Eclipse-like the page had become. It actually kind of ruined the game for me lol

Thank you for this! I had actually gone on a mini-hiatus due to the previous update, I couldn't stand how deviantART Eclipse-like the page had become. It actually kind of ruined the game for me lol

18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.