Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 68 69
Wow, I love this so much!!!! Thank you!
Wow, I love this so much!!!! Thank you!
7-A6-E456-C-42-EB-4-BE3-9642-361-CC5-E38249.png

hFT3jNj.png By UserofShadows vistafestival_3.png
Much nicer and clean feeling! I love the little icons by the info and the option to collapse all the info if you so desire! Would like it to stay collapsed upon switching dragon profiles but still a very good change overall! Much less busy and more visually appealing to the eyes while keeping some of that old UI appeal mixed with the new UI.
Much nicer and clean feeling! I love the little icons by the info and the option to collapse all the info if you so desire! Would like it to stay collapsed upon switching dragon profiles but still a very good change overall! Much less busy and more visually appealing to the eyes while keeping some of that old UI appeal mixed with the new UI.
I loved the revamped before the changes,what can I say,it's even better.Great work. Just want to say a very big thank you for all that you do,you are an amazing team[emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
I loved the revamped before the changes,what can I say,it's even better.Great work.
Just want to say a very big thank you for all that you do,you are an amazing team
Thanks for listening staff! The profiles look great!
Thanks for listening staff! The profiles look great!
arcane_small.pnglight_small.pngarcane_small.png
woooo hekk yea it's so much better! my only complaint is that in the lineage box the links don't actually look like links at all, just regular text (no hover effect or anything)
woooo hekk yea it's so much better! my only complaint is that in the lineage box the links don't actually look like links at all, just regular text (no hover effect or anything)
aJtAs7H.gif
Why is the exalt button in the bottom corner tho? Uncomfortable, those strange colour squares are kinda useless as well.

I like that the apparel is no longer at top tho :3
Why is the exalt button in the bottom corner tho? Uncomfortable, those strange colour squares are kinda useless as well.

I like that the apparel is no longer at top tho :3
This is VERY VERY good. I liked the profiles before. I wasn't sure what would be changed, and I sort of assumed they'd be reverted back to how they were before and I was at peace with that.. but they look even better now and I'm very impressed especially since the changes were made in such a relatively small amount of time.

It looks great. No complaints at all from me :D
This is VERY VERY good. I liked the profiles before. I wasn't sure what would be changed, and I sort of assumed they'd be reverted back to how they were before and I was at peace with that.. but they look even better now and I'm very impressed especially since the changes were made in such a relatively small amount of time.

It looks great. No complaints at all from me :D
I was really fine with what you had given us before, but totally LOVING the new implemented changes. Thanks so much!
I was really fine with what you had given us before, but totally LOVING the new implemented changes. Thanks so much!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
I’m loving the fixes!! Thank you!
I’m loving the fixes!! Thank you!
love it <3 it looks so much nicer~
Thank you for the changes!
love it <3 it looks so much nicer~
Thank you for the changes!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 68 69