Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I want to perform an experiment (likes)
1 2 3 4
Honestly, likes should only be seen by the owner. They shouldn't be a public thing. It would cut out these issues. Then you can still like a dragon to let the owner know you appreciate it, without it becoming a popularity thing. And they should be wiped when they change hands.
Honestly, likes should only be seen by the owner. They shouldn't be a public thing. It would cut out these issues. Then you can still like a dragon to let the owner know you appreciate it, without it becoming a popularity thing. And they should be wiped when they change hands.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2020-06-08 15:52:00" ] Honestly, likes should only be seen by the owner. They shouldn't be a public thing. It would cut out these issues. Then you can still like a dragon to let the owner know you appreciate it, without it becoming a popularity thing. And they should be wiped when they change hands. [/quote]
vihuff wrote on 2020-06-08 15:52:00:
l9szmFh.jpg
Oh :/
I don’t like that they follow the dragon after they change hands,,
Oh :/
I don’t like that they follow the dragon after they change hands,,
bVzIUfv.png
While I can see choosing to make them private, if they were wiped after transferring, then those who have interest in the mechanic and want to keep likes could never send their dragons out for nest rentals or loaning out level 25s. Unless it was related to your account in some way?
While I can see choosing to make them private, if they were wiped after transferring, then those who have interest in the mechanic and want to keep likes could never send their dragons out for nest rentals or loaning out level 25s. Unless it was related to your account in some way?
4QFtgPW.png
Huh

honestly I don't see how the amount of likes can change a dragon's value anyways so hopefully people don't try to make it something to be sought after. But this is also why I hope for the option to toggle likes to be private/ not allow people to like your own dragons, so that this doesn't become a problem.
Huh

honestly I don't see how the amount of likes can change a dragon's value anyways so hopefully people don't try to make it something to be sought after. But this is also why I hope for the option to toggle likes to be private/ not allow people to like your own dragons, so that this doesn't become a problem.
OjYCOIV.png
Oh boy, I really hope this doesn't affect the value.
Oh boy, I really hope this doesn't affect the value.
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
something to note - what if a dragon gets scattered/regened/etc?
something to note - what if a dragon gets scattered/regened/etc?
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2020-06-08 15:52:00" ] Honestly, likes should only be seen by the owner. They shouldn't be a public thing. It would cut out these issues. Then you can still like a dragon to let the owner know you appreciate it, without it becoming a popularity thing. And they should be wiped when they change hands. [/quote] . But also what WaterVelvet said above, what if it gets regened? Can you just take a pretty dragon taht was liked a lot, ruin it with completely unmatchy genes and it will keep having a lot of likes, confusing everyone who sees it? lol

But also what WaterVelvet said above, what if it gets regened? Can you just take a pretty dragon taht was liked a lot, ruin it with completely unmatchy genes and it will keep having a lot of likes, confusing everyone who sees it? lol
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[quote name="vihuff" date="2020-06-08 15:52:00" ] Honestly, likes should only be seen by the owner. They shouldn't be a public thing. It would cut out these issues. Then you can still like a dragon to let the owner know you appreciate it, without it becoming a popularity thing. And they should be wiped when they change hands. [/quote] I don't think they should be wiped, but having it tied to your account would be pretty handy if you're sending out the dragon for leveling or nest renting, that way there isn't a punishment for having your dragon temporarily in another lair. But then it won't affect the price of the dragon because of the amount of "likes"

I don't think they should be wiped, but having it tied to your account would be pretty handy if you're sending out the dragon for leveling or nest renting, that way there isn't a punishment for having your dragon temporarily in another lair. But then it won't affect the price of the dragon because of the amount of "likes"
I want to buy her....I like the colors...
I want to buy her....I like the colors...
1 2 3 4