Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I want to perform an experiment (likes)
1 2 3 4
Ping me for results, please! :O
Ping me for results, please! :O
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@wetdog15 @HighHighHopes @xXIceWolfXx @draconicslime @Severynn @Stormvale @Lotron @yiinji

Results! The amount of likes that a dragon has DOES follow across lairs
@wetdog15 @HighHighHopes @xXIceWolfXx @draconicslime @Severynn @Stormvale @Lotron @yiinji

Results! The amount of likes that a dragon has DOES follow across lairs
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
Ooh I'm interested on the results, could you ping me? :)
Ooh I'm interested on the results, could you ping me? :)
earthshieldr.png It's a very dark night to be off galavanting around here.
You're lucky you get to do it.
dang. i dont know how to feel about that. thanks for the ping!
dang. i dont know how to feel about that. thanks for the ping!
@Takadimi oop ninja'd they do follow across lairs
@Takadimi oop ninja'd they do follow across lairs
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
That's unfortunate. They should be erased when they change hands.
That's unfortunate. They should be erased when they change hands.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
@ghostesez
Haha I were too slow! Thank you! :)
@ghostesez
Haha I were too slow! Thank you! :)
earthshieldr.png It's a very dark night to be off galavanting around here.
You're lucky you get to do it.
Uh-oh spaghettiohs

Does this mean that if you're selling or trading a dragon, you'll have to take likes into account? I hope not.
Uh-oh spaghettiohs

Does this mean that if you're selling or trading a dragon, you'll have to take likes into account? I hope not.
2LHRMay.png
[quote name="Dawntalon427" date="2020-06-08 15:38:08" ] Uh-oh spaghettiohs Does this mean that if you're selling or trading a dragon, you'll have to take likes into account? I hope not. [/quote] I don't think it should, it doesn't give the dragon anything other than this meaningless inflated number. Seeing as there are a mass of liking dragon threads in dragon share, you can just paste it around in there and blow a number for nothing.
Dawntalon427 wrote on 2020-06-08 15:38:08:
Uh-oh spaghettiohs

I don't think it should, it doesn't give the dragon anything other than this meaningless inflated number.
Seeing as there are a mass of liking dragon threads in dragon share, you can just paste it around in there and blow a number for nothing.
4QFtgPW.png
@vihuff i agree honestly, that way it doesn't change the economy

@Dawntalon427 i really hope that we as a player base can see past it but unfortunately i do see it becoming a thing :/
@vihuff i agree honestly, that way it doesn't change the economy

@Dawntalon427 i really hope that we as a player base can see past it but unfortunately i do see it becoming a thing :/
1 2 3 4