Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinion: My dragons aren't their apparel
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Almedha" date="2020-06-08 09:25:45" ] [quote]"Clothes make the man", sure - but this is a Dragon site, not a dress-up site.[/quote] I feel like the evidence says something different. It is a dress up site. That is a dragon site, too. It's both, it's definitely both. There's no either/or here. But I also feel like the organization needs to be rethought. I personally don't like the familiar where it is, though, so. *shrug* Different strokes. [/quote] ^ I do agree with this ^ Sorry to say but the biggest feature of this site is the dressing-up, looking at how much apparel we have, the skins and accnts that is also part of it.. Of course you are not forced to dress up your dragon, that's all up to you and no one would like your dragons any less if they have no apparel! I do understand your point though.
Almedha wrote on 2020-06-08 09:25:45:
Quote:
"Clothes make the man", sure - but this is a Dragon site, not a dress-up site.
I feel like the evidence says something different. It is a dress up site. That is a dragon site, too. It's both, it's definitely both. There's no either/or here.

But I also feel like the organization needs to be rethought. I personally don't like the familiar where it is, though, so. *shrug* Different strokes.

^ I do agree with this ^ Sorry to say but the biggest feature of this site is the dressing-up, looking at how much apparel we have, the skins and accnts that is also part of it..
Of course you are not forced to dress up your dragon, that's all up to you and no one would like your dragons any less if they have no apparel! I do understand your point though.
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

1 2 3 4 5