Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | which gene(s) do u overuse
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Savannah. It used to be Jaguar, but now I scry literally everything with Savannah. It just looks so good. Also, Bee and Constellation. I can never afford it, but it's my go-to regardless. Trail is another favourite of mine, especially on Gaolers. Those colourful manes give me life.
As for terts, Runes and Firefly. Not a lot of people like the latter, but I think it's neat and I want to throw it on like 20 dragons. Ghost is good too though.
Savannah. It used to be Jaguar, but now I scry literally everything with Savannah. It just looks so good. Also, Bee and Constellation. I can never afford it, but it's my go-to regardless. Trail is another favourite of mine, especially on Gaolers. Those colourful manes give me life.
As for terts, Runes and Firefly. Not a lot of people like the latter, but I think it's neat and I want to throw it on like 20 dragons. Ghost is good too though.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
Skink/Spinner, Jag/Ros and Capsule. I always use these combos whenever I buy a new gen 1.
Skink/Spinner, Jag/Ros and Capsule. I always use these combos whenever I buy a new gen 1.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
capsule
capsule
Capsule, ghost and glimmer
Capsule, ghost and glimmer
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Cherub, Alloy and Glimmer.
Cherub, Alloy and Glimmer.
cherub, tiger, peregrine. also people kind of hate on candycane but i love those stripes so much
cherub, tiger, peregrine. also people kind of hate on candycane but i love those stripes so much
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Jaguar, skink, wasp, noxtide, bee, capsule, ghost. Blend and Pinstripe are currently gaining, firefly, python and morph are also strong contenders. Nearly all my breeding pairs have one or more of these genes.
With ancient breeds it's definitely fans, it's always the first thing I scry on my banes and gaolers.
Jaguar, skink, wasp, noxtide, bee, capsule, ghost. Blend and Pinstripe are currently gaining, firefly, python and morph are also strong contenders. Nearly all my breeding pairs have one or more of these genes.
With ancient breeds it's definitely fans, it's always the first thing I scry on my banes and gaolers.
NRIoOfa.png
capsule
capsule
owleics.gif
I almost exclusively use the Iridescent/Shimmer/Glimmer trio, but am slowly learning that other genes are just as valid.
I almost exclusively use the Iridescent/Shimmer/Glimmer trio, but am slowly learning that other genes are just as valid.
9iqeDz7.png
Capsule and cherub for sure
Capsule and cherub for sure
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10