Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | which gene(s) do u overuse
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pinstripe is the winner. I have so many dragons with these stripes ;___; love also the Noxtide, Cherub, Jaguar, Skink, Glimmer (fav tert), Savannah, Peacock, Opal, Seraph and the Trail... Soooo monotematiiccc
Pinstripe is the winner. I have so many dragons with these stripes ;___; love also the Noxtide, Cherub, Jaguar, Skink, Glimmer (fav tert), Savannah, Peacock, Opal, Seraph and the Trail... Soooo monotematiiccc
oNPnEqv.jpeg
It literally the easily obtainable treasure/baldwin genes. Lately it's been giraffe, hex, lionfish, noxtide, skink, spinner, veined, capsule and cherub, as well as fae breed changes. Faes just make great gen1s, but I've been trying to use more variation instead of the same combos f genes over and over to spice things up :)
It literally the easily obtainable treasure/baldwin genes. Lately it's been giraffe, hex, lionfish, noxtide, skink, spinner, veined, capsule and cherub, as well as fae breed changes. Faes just make great gen1s, but I've been trying to use more variation instead of the same combos f genes over and over to spice things up :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I scry everything with Jaguar/Capsule, then I end up geneing everything with Jaguar/Capsule.
I scry everything with Jaguar/Capsule, then I end up geneing everything with Jaguar/Capsule.
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
noxtide for sure..... it's cheap and simple, looks so good almost all the time and usually has a unique accent colour (and by extension, lionfish, but just out of sheer spite). swirl/marbled, jaguar, py/morph, striation, bee, constellation, peacock, and okapi are a few others. i don't really like gaolers but for banescales my absolute go-to combo is ragged and arrow together. usually looks awesome imo
noxtide for sure..... it's cheap and simple, looks so good almost all the time and usually has a unique accent colour (and by extension, lionfish, but just out of sheer spite). swirl/marbled, jaguar, py/morph, striation, bee, constellation, peacock, and okapi are a few others. i don't really like gaolers but for banescales my absolute go-to combo is ragged and arrow together. usually looks awesome imo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
Glimmer, probably. Though I'd definitely use butterfly or bee on like every other dragon if it weren't for the price
Glimmer, probably. Though I'd definitely use butterfly or bee on like every other dragon if it weren't for the price
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
Metallic/alloy. It adds depth to a dragon's art. Also it fits my robot aesthetic
Metallic/alloy. It adds depth to a dragon's art. Also it fits my robot aesthetic
Lightning Runestone
jaguar/rosette
i just. realy like. very epic gene would use it on my skin
jaguar/rosette
i just. realy like. very epic gene would use it on my skin
120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png

♥ LOVE CAN'T BE CURED ♥

*pixel by cutievirus/dredrail

120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png njdmUlz.png
Blend pls and capsule
i love dual tones (and they look similar to glimmer and shimmer so)
Blend pls and capsule
i love dual tones (and they look similar to glimmer and shimmer so)
I shamelessly slap python/morph on every dragon that enters my lair. This is a snake only zone and you cannot stop me
I shamelessly slap python/morph on every dragon that enters my lair. This is a snake only zone and you cannot stop me
9CxYF0H.png
I've got a bit of an obsession with Petals/Butterfly

I'm also in love with Starmap/Constellation. They fit my aethestic perfectly

I use Runes a lot because it always looks good!
I've got a bit of an obsession with Petals/Butterfly

I'm also in love with Starmap/Constellation. They fit my aethestic perfectly

I use Runes a lot because it always looks good!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10