Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whats that ONE item.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
or set of items. Because items normally have recolors also. so if you like its recolor that counts also. that you just want like PAGES of. Like you just want all of them. That one item you just LOVE. [item=Stuffed Mith] THESE they have a purple one but i dunno i just REALLY love the brown one more the colors are much softer an i just want pages of these. XD
or set of items.
Because items normally have recolors also.
so if you like its recolor that counts also.

that you just want like PAGES of.
Like you just want all of them. That one item you just LOVE.

Stuffed Mith
THESE they have a purple one but i dunno i just REALLY love the brown one more the colors are much softer an i just want pages of these. XD
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
The little pincushions that drop in the training fields -- the ones that are shaped like mice. Victoriana is my thing.

Though the lawn flamingos from Golem's Workshop are a close second.
The little pincushions that drop in the training fields -- the ones that are shaped like mice. Victoriana is my thing.

Though the lawn flamingos from Golem's Workshop are a close second.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/sslspAX_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Zx3yUfW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png[/img] Yes
sslspAX_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Zx3yUfW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png

Yes
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
For apparel, archer apparel. There are over 3000 pieces of archer apparel on my dragons. Plus all the extra archer apparel in my hoard.

For trinket stuff, Decorative Centaur Quiver and Leather Centaur Quiver. I have 34,850 of these things and counting.
For apparel, archer apparel. There are over 3000 pieces of archer apparel on my dragons. Plus all the extra archer apparel in my hoard.

For trinket stuff, Decorative Centaur Quiver and Leather Centaur Quiver. I have 34,850 of these things and counting.
i have 2 full pages of iron belt buckles plus a few stacks

I also have 3 pages of noggles

I have the noggles because I bought a bunch off the AH a while back, but I got no reason for why i started hoarding the buckles
i have 2 full pages of iron belt buckles plus a few stacks

I also have 3 pages of noggles

I have the noggles because I bought a bunch off the AH a while back, but I got no reason for why i started hoarding the buckles
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
[item=hellbender] [item=deepsea cucumber] [item=nudibranch] [item=sunset sea dragon] [item=blood spath]
Hellbender Deepsea Cucumber Nudibranch Sunset Sea Dragon Blood Spath
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Right now I'm hoarding [item=Scroll Case], but I'd love to have a page full of [item=Breed Change: Imperial] as well.
Right now I'm hoarding Scroll Case , but I'd love to have a page full of Breed Change: Imperial as well.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
[center][item=metal spring][item=copper spring] The springs from the Waterway! I don't really coli there much so my collection is rather modest, but I hoard every single one that I come across.
Metal Spring Copper Spring

The springs from the Waterway!
I don't really coli there much so my collection is rather modest, but I hoard every single one that I come across.
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
[item=vial of mysterious toxin][item=intact clay relief][item=shining gladiator's helmet][item=king of the plains][item=fangback figurine] Also any and all gemstone items [s]I know the title said one item but I have a hoarding problem[/s]
Vial of Mysterious Toxin Intact Clay Relief Shining Gladiator's Helmet King of the Plains Fangback Figurine
Also any and all gemstone items
I know the title said one item but I have a hoarding problem
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
I really like the [item=traveler's runestone], also all the gemstone items
I really like the Traveler's Runestone , also all the gemstone items
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales