Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore-based mass hatch - now hatching!
1 2 3
Edit: Opening is done: head over [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2879276]here[/url] if you want to see the eggs hatch, or [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2862042/3]here[/url] for the outcome of the opening. Hey, guys! My birthday is June 25th, and I’m celebrating with a small mass hatch, 1 of each elemental egg. I’m planning to keep all the dragons I hatch, and turn them into a sub-clan with lore of its own. I’ll add more detail down below, but basically, the hatchlings are young living dimensions, whose personality and internal landscapes are inextricably linked. [b]The Eggs:[/b] Have: [item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched plague egg] Need: NONE!
Edit: Opening is done: head over here if you want to see the eggs hatch, or here for the outcome of the opening.

Hey, guys! My birthday is June 25th, and I’m celebrating with a small mass hatch, 1 of each elemental egg. I’m planning to keep all the dragons I hatch, and turn them into a sub-clan with lore of its own. I’ll add more detail down below, but basically, the hatchlings are young living dimensions, whose personality and internal landscapes are inextricably linked.

The Eggs:
Have:
Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Plague Egg

Need: NONE!
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
[b]Other Openables[/b] [item=rusted treasure chest]x300[item=iron treasure chest]x192[item=gilded decorative chest]x83 [item=broken penny jar]x124[item=leafy pack]x59[item=skirmisher pack]x13 [item=burlap sack]x14[item=canvas sack][item=fishscale basket]x143 [item=featherfall pack]x19[item=some secret stash][item=shattered ceramic jar]x70 [item=broken pottery jar]x66[item=lustrous shell]x29[item=frozen knapsack]x21 [item=waterlogged trunk]x90[item=terra cotta vase]x7[item=crystallized satchel]x5 [item=toolbox]x14[item=bonebound chest]x28[item=champion's purse]x10 [item=waterway pipe]x4[item=barnacle-encrusted bottle]x25[item=molten crucible]x4 [item=broken flower pot]x31[item=treasured planter]x25[item=pelt-lined crate]x7 [item=cryptic cube]x9
Other Openables
Rusted Treasure Chest x300 Iron Treasure Chest x192 Gilded Decorative Chest x83
Broken Penny Jar x124 Leafy Pack x59 Skirmisher Pack x13
Burlap Sack x14 Canvas Sack Fishscale Basket x143
Featherfall Pack x19 Some Secret Stash Shattered Ceramic Jar x70
Broken Pottery Jar x66 Lustrous Shell x29 Frozen Knapsack x21
Waterlogged Trunk x90 Terra Cotta Vase x7 Crystallized Satchel x5
Toolbox x14 Bonebound Chest x28 Champion's Purse x10
Waterway Pipe x4 Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x25 Molten Crucible x4
Broken Flower Pot x31 Treasured Planter x25 Pelt-Lined Crate x7
Cryptic Cube x9
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
Lore:

The land these dragons call home is the Aether, a world of worlds. A boundless, misty sea, connecting places from the mundane to the esoteric. And some of those places wear draconic forms. An Oasis is born when part of the Aether collapses in on itself, creating a tiny pocket dimension. Usually very rare, quakes in the Aether have led to the birth of eleven of these beings all at once.

To elaborate, an Oasis is both a world and a dragon. An Oasis has near-total control over their own world, it is an extension of themself, after all. But their draconic avatar lets them interact with the wider world, and acts as a gateway that can transport others in and out of their world. A newborn Oasis is just a small area of fairly simple terrain, but they become larger and more complex with age, with ancient ones able to reach sizes comparable to all of Sornieth.

Oasis Example Lore

The Caretaker:
Normally, Oases are born alone, and may live for decades before meeting another soul. This group were lucky, however, to not only have each other, but a proper caretaker. Bedri noticed the ripples in the Aether that their birth caused, and took it upon herself to care for the young worlds. Bedri may be an ordinary dragon, but she acts as equal parts mother and mentor to the group, doing her best to keep them out of trouble as they figure out their places in the wider world.

The Hatchlings:
Lore starts on hatch-day!
Lore:

The land these dragons call home is the Aether, a world of worlds. A boundless, misty sea, connecting places from the mundane to the esoteric. And some of those places wear draconic forms. An Oasis is born when part of the Aether collapses in on itself, creating a tiny pocket dimension. Usually very rare, quakes in the Aether have led to the birth of eleven of these beings all at once.

To elaborate, an Oasis is both a world and a dragon. An Oasis has near-total control over their own world, it is an extension of themself, after all. But their draconic avatar lets them interact with the wider world, and acts as a gateway that can transport others in and out of their world. A newborn Oasis is just a small area of fairly simple terrain, but they become larger and more complex with age, with ancient ones able to reach sizes comparable to all of Sornieth.

Oasis Example Lore

The Caretaker:
Normally, Oases are born alone, and may live for decades before meeting another soul. This group were lucky, however, to not only have each other, but a proper caretaker. Bedri noticed the ripples in the Aether that their birth caused, and took it upon herself to care for the young worlds. Bedri may be an ordinary dragon, but she acts as equal parts mother and mentor to the group, doing her best to keep them out of trouble as they figure out their places in the wider world.

The Hatchlings:
Lore starts on hatch-day!
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
Pinglist
@/Arsenic33 @/Duskphoenix @/Aeraki @/Bxy26 @/Crimsonpizza @/Frysa
Pinglist
@/Arsenic33 @/Duskphoenix @/Aeraki @/Bxy26 @/Crimsonpizza @/Frysa
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
Reserved
Reserved
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
Ooooh I'd love to be pinged
Ooooh I'd love to be pinged
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
Could I also be added to the pinglist? Thank you! :)
Could I also be added to the pinglist? Thank you! :)
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
I’d love a ping, please!
I’d love a ping, please!
I'd love a ping as well! I'd planned to do something similar for my birthday, lol, so I'm eager to see how it works out for you.
I'd love a ping as well! I'd planned to do something similar for my birthday, lol, so I'm eager to see how it works out for you.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
One month out, and I've updated my openables count. No new eggs yet, but I'm hoping to trade some of my Nocturne eggs for elemental eggs once we get closer to the hatch-day.
One month out, and I've updated my openables count. No new eggs yet, but I'm hoping to trade some of my Nocturne eggs for elemental eggs once we get closer to the hatch-day.
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
1 2 3