Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | favorite "unpopular" genes?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bar, Daub, Crackle and Clown deserve more love.
Bar, Daub, Crackle and Clown deserve more love.
Man Idk what's Unpopular anymore. I tend to be pretty mainstream in my tastes as far as genes I think, though color combos is a different story...

Anyway Peacock is to die for and an Absolute G1 Savior.

Also Ringlets?? Needs specific context and has to be planned for but... it's so good.

Thylacine is good. Maybe needs specific context as well, but man. Good.

Oh and Jag/Ros I've seen varying opinions on but my opinion is LOVE
Man Idk what's Unpopular anymore. I tend to be pretty mainstream in my tastes as far as genes I think, though color combos is a different story...

Anyway Peacock is to die for and an Absolute G1 Savior.

Also Ringlets?? Needs specific context and has to be planned for but... it's so good.

Thylacine is good. Maybe needs specific context as well, but man. Good.

Oh and Jag/Ros I've seen varying opinions on but my opinion is LOVE
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
Okapi is pretty when used right, ditto with filigree.
Okapi is pretty when used right, ditto with filigree.
The most beautiful moment of life
I’ve always had a huge soft spot for vipera, even though it seems to be a really unpopular gene

Edit- oh, and thylacine can look great too! (Especially when combined with vipera)
I’ve always had a huge soft spot for vipera, even though it seems to be a really unpopular gene

Edit- oh, and thylacine can look great too! (Especially when combined with vipera)
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
<-- broadcast message.

Speckle is woefully under-rated.

I also like Thylacine a lot.
<-- broadcast message.

Speckle is woefully under-rated.

I also like Thylacine a lot.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I don't know if it's "unpopular" but I really like Peacock and Noxtide. They look really good together on Spirals. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51888018] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518881/51888018_350.png[/img] [/url] Also Trail [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50614085] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506141/50614085_350.png[/img] [/url]
I don't know if it's "unpopular" but I really like Peacock and Noxtide. They look really good together on Spirals.

51888018_350.png

Also Trail

50614085_350.png
XNoIih6.png She/Her
[img][/img]40n8dm.gif
I love spines! I like how it looks in the manes of male imps, makes them look kinda scruffy. Smirch can be nice as well! Not sure if it counts really as a gene, but basic is good.
I love spines! I like how it looks in the manes of male imps, makes them look kinda scruffy. Smirch can be nice as well! Not sure if it counts really as a gene, but basic is good.
Savannah, safari, falcon, peregrine! and noxtide if that's not a popular gene lol, noxtide is gorgeous
Savannah, safari, falcon, peregrine! and noxtide if that's not a popular gene lol, noxtide is gorgeous
Enaka
Any Pronouns
Feel free to ping! c:
FR Time: +0
Wishlist
i'm quite a fan of jupiter/saturn, savannah/safari, lionfish/noxtide, and swirl/marbled but i REALLY really love falcon and peregrine most of all! they're some of my favorite genes, hands down, and i even used them to gene my custom progen! they're such lovely genes in my opinion and it's a true shame to me that they don't get more recognition

in terms of tertiaries, though, ringlets, lace, underbelly, firefly and especially thylacine deserve more love!
i'm quite a fan of jupiter/saturn, savannah/safari, lionfish/noxtide, and swirl/marbled but i REALLY really love falcon and peregrine most of all! they're some of my favorite genes, hands down, and i even used them to gene my custom progen! they're such lovely genes in my opinion and it's a true shame to me that they don't get more recognition

in terms of tertiaries, though, ringlets, lace, underbelly, firefly and especially thylacine deserve more love!
ice.gif
I like crackle. It just needs to be with a less busy primary.
I like crackle. It just needs to be with a less busy primary.
.....................................image.gif
q9EEy5M.png
hzM3Sr2.png
xj6Mn2e.png
image.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9