Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why do people hate Tundras?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[quote name="InfectedWolf" date="2020-05-10 19:38:31" ] I personally don’t like tundra’s because of their faces if that makes any sense? It just reminds me of some weird sentient monkey creature and I don’t like it.. I also don’t really like how their manes are left untouched in genes but it’s honestly a matter of opinion! [/quote] AH somebody put it into words
InfectedWolf wrote on 2020-05-10 19:38:31:
I personally don’t like tundra’s because of their faces if that makes any sense? It just reminds me of some weird sentient monkey creature and I don’t like it.. I also don’t really like how their manes are left untouched in genes but it’s honestly a matter of opinion!
AH somebody put it into words
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
Their stomachs are weird Their toes are weird The fur only covers half the wing, making them not not wear genes well [quote name="vihuff" date="2020-05-10 19:35:09" ] Same reason some people hate snappers, or wildclaws, or imps, etc. Personal taste. [/quote] ^^ But basically, this You are welcome to like what you like. Personally, faes are some of my favorite, I think they look elegant. You're bothered by their necks. I don't get it much like you probably don't get why I rank tundras so low.
Their stomachs are weird

Their toes are weird

The fur only covers half the wing, making them not not wear genes well
vihuff wrote on 2020-05-10 19:35:09:
Same reason some people hate snappers, or wildclaws, or imps, etc. Personal taste.
^^ But basically, this

You are welcome to like what you like. Personally, faes are some of my favorite, I think they look elegant.

You're bothered by their necks. I don't get it much like you probably don't get why I rank tundras so low.
[quote name="Rolyo" date="2020-05-10 21:30:18" ] [quote name="InfectedWolf" date="2020-05-10 19:38:31" ] I personally don’t like tundra’s because of their faces if that makes any sense? It just reminds me of some weird sentient monkey creature and I don’t like it.. I also don’t really like how their manes are left untouched in genes but it’s honestly a matter of opinion! [/quote] AH somebody put it into words [/quote] Reminds me of lion king eyes, the little triangular indent style. Seeing on dragons though is just...odd to me and the other breeds don't have them [img]https://cdn1.thr.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/768x433/2015/07/screen-shot-2015-07-30-at-9.55.55-am-1.jpg[/img]
Rolyo wrote on 2020-05-10 21:30:18:
InfectedWolf wrote on 2020-05-10 19:38:31:
I personally don’t like tundra’s because of their faces if that makes any sense? It just reminds me of some weird sentient monkey creature and I don’t like it.. I also don’t really like how their manes are left untouched in genes but it’s honestly a matter of opinion!
AH somebody put it into words
Reminds me of lion king eyes, the little triangular indent style. Seeing on dragons though is just...odd to me and the other breeds don't have them
screen-shot-2015-07-30-at-9.55.55-am-1.jpg
tastefulmarketing.gif
I like the pose for male Tundras, but as a whole the breed just looks really weird to me. Gaolers are like Tundras but better - I love Gaolers.

All these years on FR and I still love Guardians and Imps though. But everyone's got their own tastes.
I like the pose for male Tundras, but as a whole the breed just looks really weird to me. Gaolers are like Tundras but better - I love Gaolers.

All these years on FR and I still love Guardians and Imps though. But everyone's got their own tastes.
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
Both male and female tundra's have bee themed skins so tbh they are kinda the best just for that reason. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24540661] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245407/24540661_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37994508] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379946/37994508_350.png[/img] [/url]
Both male and female tundra's have bee themed skins so tbh they are kinda the best just for that reason.

24540661_350.png

37994508_350.png

3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
I can see how people don’t like them, especially the female pose, since it’s a little bland, but they have so much charm to me, I just love the fluffy fellows. They’re also super fun to draw and doodle. I need more of them in my lair [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
I can see how people don’t like them, especially the female pose, since it’s a little bland, but they have so much charm to me, I just love the fluffy fellows. They’re also super fun to draw and doodle. I need more of them in my lair
l9szmFh.jpg
I like Tundras, but honestly not too many of them, so I can get both sides. Gaolers, though, OH MY WORD, when were they added? I have not been around, but I have been blessed to return to see them. Also, they can look goofy, but that's why they are so adorable. Still love them floofs. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33743260] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337433/33743260_350.png[/img] [/url] I mean, look at him~
I like Tundras, but honestly not too many of them, so I can get both sides. Gaolers, though, OH MY WORD, when were they added? I have not been around, but I have been blessed to return to see them.

Also, they can look goofy, but that's why they are so adorable. Still love them floofs.

33743260_350.png

I mean, look at him~
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
I dont like furry dragons
And a lot of apparel looks just terrible on them
I dont like furry dragons
And a lot of apparel looks just terrible on them
I think the poses and the very scant room for secondary genes make tundras difficult to work with for me, and thus I keep fewer of them. I think they do work in places. Particularly the males; they have a great post. But for both, as someone who gets overwhelmed by apparel choices and thus mostly decides aesthetics via genes, I wish I had more to work with for some of the secondary genes.

"Hate" is a strong word, though.
I think the poses and the very scant room for secondary genes make tundras difficult to work with for me, and thus I keep fewer of them. I think they do work in places. Particularly the males; they have a great post. But for both, as someone who gets overwhelmed by apparel choices and thus mostly decides aesthetics via genes, I wish I had more to work with for some of the secondary genes.

"Hate" is a strong word, though.
I love Tundras. They're my favourite breed, and the one I have the most of. I was heading toward an all-Tundra lair at one stage, but I found there were a fair number of non-Tundra permas that I didn't want to get rid of, so then I just went back to diversifying... a bit. :D
I love Tundras. They're my favourite breed, and the one I have the most of. I was heading toward an all-Tundra lair at one stage, but I found there were a fair number of non-Tundra permas that I didn't want to get rid of, so then I just went back to diversifying... a bit. :D
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11