Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rating all the flights
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Falinks" date="2020-05-05 14:30:24" ] @/EssenceOfNexus you also triggered my body horror phobia in that penguala thread earlier and i have a plague primal av so explain that one [/quote] I went looking for this post and holy *** I can't stop shivering
Falinks wrote on 2020-05-05 14:30:24:
@/EssenceOfNexus you also triggered my body horror phobia in that penguala thread earlier and i have a plague primal av so explain that one
I went looking for this post and holy *** I can't stop shivering
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
Plague deserves a 10/10. Say sike right now >:(
Plague deserves a 10/10. Say sike right now >:(
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="victorycalls" date="2020-05-05 14:40:59" ] [quote name="Falinks" date="2020-05-05 14:30:24" ] @/EssenceOfNexus you also triggered my body horror phobia in that penguala thread earlier and i have a plague primal av so explain that one [/quote] I went looking for this post and holy *** I can't stop shivering [/quote] sort of unrelated, but i have to agree with the teeth fingers photo, i had to physically look away and distract myself im really over the 'joke' fetish-ish threads, its not really even a joke anymore
victorycalls wrote on 2020-05-05 14:40:59:
Falinks wrote on 2020-05-05 14:30:24:
@/EssenceOfNexus you also triggered my body horror phobia in that penguala thread earlier and i have a plague primal av so explain that one
I went looking for this post and holy *** I can't stop shivering

sort of unrelated, but i have to agree with the teeth fingers photo, i had to physically look away and distract myself

im really over the 'joke' fetish-ish threads, its not really even a joke anymore
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
@RoyalTundra @victorycalls oh god I hated it too Massive tryphophobia alert This is why teeth fingers arent a thing ON A BETTER NOTE [img]https://nycakeacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/MirrorGlazeCake.jpg[/img] [img]https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1sk0lQSrqK1RjSZK9q6xyypXaO/Bright-Silver-Artificial-Mirror-Nails-Set-Coffin-Shaped-Nail-Metallic-Chrome-Acrylic-Nail-Kit-with-Adhesive.jpg[/img]
@RoyalTundra
@victorycalls
oh god I hated it too
Massive tryphophobia alert
This is why teeth fingers arent a thing

ON A BETTER NOTE
MirrorGlazeCake.jpg
Bright-Silver-Artificial-Mirror-Nails-Set-Coffin-Shaped-Nail-Metallic-Chrome-Acrylic-Nail-Kit-with-Adhesive.jpg

And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Why would you do this, OP.

Just because you don't like their primal doesn't give you the right to just... post inflammatory stuff that's bound to upset a portion of the FR userbase that gets enough flak as it is. That's not cool. If you don't like the primal that's fair enough, but it's possible to just... avoid it and not upset anyone?? It's not like being nasty to the Plague flight is gonna make their primal disappear. It's rude and pointless. :/

...Also Pleg, you are so valid! And your primal is fabulously gross! :D
Why would you do this, OP.

Just because you don't like their primal doesn't give you the right to just... post inflammatory stuff that's bound to upset a portion of the FR userbase that gets enough flak as it is. That's not cool. If you don't like the primal that's fair enough, but it's possible to just... avoid it and not upset anyone?? It's not like being nasty to the Plague flight is gonna make their primal disappear. It's rude and pointless. :/

...Also Pleg, you are so valid! And your primal is fabulously gross! :D
Plague flight is 10/10.

Plague primal eyes are the best primal.

i will NOT hear otherwise. periodt.
Plague flight is 10/10.

Plague primal eyes are the best primal.

i will NOT hear otherwise. periodt.
DmRdZYl.png
@Charias

I really don't think it's a big deal. My home flight, Shadow, also has a "gross" primal that squicks a lot of people out. The whole "drool eyes gross lol" has become kind of a running joke over in Shadow. Of course people are going to make jokes about it, and tbh, I chuckled when I saw the kinda meme format of OP's post and got to "Plague 2/10 because primal scary." I don't think OP was attacking an entire flight. It's a joke post.
@Charias

I really don't think it's a big deal. My home flight, Shadow, also has a "gross" primal that squicks a lot of people out. The whole "drool eyes gross lol" has become kind of a running joke over in Shadow. Of course people are going to make jokes about it, and tbh, I chuckled when I saw the kinda meme format of OP's post and got to "Plague 2/10 because primal scary." I don't think OP was attacking an entire flight. It's a joke post.
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
[quote name="Serafin" date="2020-05-05 15:57:16" ] tbh, I chuckled when I saw the kinda meme format of OP's post and got to "Plague 2/10 because primal scary." I don't think OP was attacking an entire flight. It's a joke post. [/quote] yeah, and i get that it's a joke post, but i'm still a little upset that it couldn't be like "primal scary but 9/10 for a solid aesthetic" or something, especially since the reasons are all a little silly (namely, water, ice, and nature) and it would be easy enough to [i]not[/i] give it a 2/10 since it's a joke post. like OP, have your fun, but cmon. you can't go "ewww plague primal" and then post pictures of irl rat kings/teeth fingers/etc. with pretty much no warning. that's kind of a crappy move imo.
Serafin wrote on 2020-05-05 15:57:16:
tbh, I chuckled when I saw the kinda meme format of OP's post and got to "Plague 2/10 because primal scary." I don't think OP was attacking an entire flight. It's a joke post.

yeah, and i get that it's a joke post, but i'm still a little upset that it couldn't be like "primal scary but 9/10 for a solid aesthetic" or something, especially since the reasons are all a little silly (namely, water, ice, and nature) and it would be easy enough to not give it a 2/10 since it's a joke post.

like OP, have your fun, but cmon. you can't go "ewww plague primal" and then post pictures of irl rat kings/teeth fingers/etc. with pretty much no warning. that's kind of a crappy move imo.
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
I have no words.
I'm literally gonna cry
I have no words.
I'm literally gonna cry
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
PLAGUELINGS! ARE! PEOPLE! TOO!
PLAGUELINGS! ARE! PEOPLE! TOO!
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
1 2 3 4