Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rating all the flights
1 2 3 4
My two favorite flights are the lowest ranked ones rip
My two favorite flights are the lowest ranked ones rip
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
[quote name="victorycalls" date="2020-05-05 14:40:59" ] [quote name="Falinks" date="2020-05-05 14:30:24" ] @/EssenceOfNexus you also triggered my body horror phobia in that penguala thread earlier and i have a plague primal av so explain that one [/quote] I went looking for this post and holy *** I can't stop shivering [/quote] Ok so I draw large amounts of body horror as a hobby and this freaks me out How is that on the freaking site I feel itchy all over
victorycalls wrote on 2020-05-05 14:40:59:
Falinks wrote on 2020-05-05 14:30:24:
@/EssenceOfNexus you also triggered my body horror phobia in that penguala thread earlier and i have a plague primal av so explain that one
I went looking for this post and holy *** I can't stop shivering
Ok so I draw large amounts of body horror as a hobby and this freaks me out
How is that on the freaking site I feel itchy all over
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@StaticSeraph
QUICK
TAKE A DOUBLE DOSE OF SATISFACTION
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2855867
@StaticSeraph
QUICK
TAKE A DOUBLE DOSE OF SATISFACTION
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2855867
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
When you look at a Flight rating post expecting it to be fair and fun for everyone but then read the posts and find out that your home Flight was ranked the lowest at a 2/10

RiP
When you look at a Flight rating post expecting it to be fair and fun for everyone but then read the posts and find out that your home Flight was ranked the lowest at a 2/10

RiP
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60
REPLY TO THE RP
@Silverpelt60
REPLY TO THE RP
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
WAIT A SECOND
SILVERPELT WHY DID YOU BRING THIS BACK
WAIT A SECOND
[quote name="EssenceOfNexus" date="2020-05-23 18:51:08" ] WAIT A SECOND SILVERPELT WHY DID YOU BRING THIS BACK [/quote] Ehh, I had the tab open, but I kept forgetting to comment on it. Also sorry for bringing this back again haha [size=1][spoiler]Also I'm back again.... check your PMs Also I'm hella bored so if you just want to talk or something I'm fine with that too[/spoiler][/size]
EssenceOfNexus wrote on 2020-05-23 18:51:08:
WAIT A SECOND
Ehh, I had the tab open, but I kept forgetting to comment on it. Also sorry for bringing this back again haha

Also I'm back again.... check your PMs
Also I'm hella bored so if you just want to talk or something I'm fine with that too
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
1 2 3 4