Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR icon Vibes
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
[quote]Pearlcatcher F: Into UMAS with halos and dove wings and stuff, posts on wholesome forums. [b]Also always acquiring eggs[/b][/quote] umas, no, hell no. forum posts on wholesome forums? ignore my username but i've posted on more cursed forums than wholesome ones as someone who hatched 17 eggs the other egg, yes, i always get eggs somehow. my luck and vault have been long broken
Quote:
Pearlcatcher F: Into UMAS with halos and dove wings and stuff, posts on wholesome forums. Also always acquiring eggs

umas, no, hell no. forum posts on wholesome forums? ignore my username but i've posted on more cursed forums than wholesome ones

as someone who hatched 17 eggs the other egg, yes, i always get eggs somehow. my luck and vault have been long broken
Permababies give off an aura of wealth I can never hope to meet. Their user has probably spent most of their free money to this site and I'm intimidated by their dedication.
Permababies give off an aura of wealth I can never hope to meet. Their user has probably spent most of their free money to this site and I'm intimidated by their dedication.
i wouldn't call myself an edgelord i just really like bats
i wouldn't call myself an edgelord i just really like bats
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
I am most definitely a cryptid and my lair tab descriptions are so minimal, they don’t even exist yet

These are spot on vibes LOL

edit: wow yeah I even have a halo on my avatar dragon lmaooo
I am most definitely a cryptid and my lair tab descriptions are so minimal, they don’t even exist yet

These are spot on vibes LOL

edit: wow yeah I even have a halo on my avatar dragon lmaooo
Untitled_Artwork.png
[quote name="Citylight" date="2020-05-05 09:22:02" ] @ everyone saying "coatl player = rich" .... I wish that were true :') [quote name="Silverpelt60" date="2020-05-05 08:11:28" ] Permababies: Blease just ask about their pfp. Please. They chose it for a reason. It’s not to look rich ([s]most of the time[/s]), it’s because they want you to ask them about that dragon. Ask them. Ask them. [/quote] @/ccelestialGlitch is this you [/quote] partly that and partly i love my milky baby
Citylight wrote on 2020-05-05 09:22:02:
@ everyone saying "coatl player = rich" .... I wish that were true :')

Silverpelt60 wrote on 2020-05-05 08:11:28:
Permababies:
Blease just ask about their pfp. Please. They chose it for a reason. It’s not to look rich (most of the time), it’s because they want you to ask them about that dragon. Ask them. Ask them.
@/ccelestialGlitch is this you

partly that and partly i love my milky baby
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
"people with wc icons are rich/have a strict aesthetic"
Me: has a wc icon and is both bone poor and has no general aesthetic whatsoever
"people with wc icons are rich/have a strict aesthetic"
Me: has a wc icon and is both bone poor and has no general aesthetic whatsoever
ElKYM7J.png 15pGtgT.png Ljw7JvQ.png bWeLCqf.png FAA7LEH.png mKP4GaJ.png
As a spiral fanatic I wish I could buy UMAs lmao

Let's see uhh
Coatl icons: Probably own a pretty, well put together art/uma shop

Wildclaw icons: I will always perceive them as the FR 1% I'm so sorry

Snappers: Either memey or aesthetic, very nice people regardless of the approach
As a spiral fanatic I wish I could buy UMAs lmao

Let's see uhh
Coatl icons: Probably own a pretty, well put together art/uma shop

Wildclaw icons: I will always perceive them as the FR 1% I'm so sorry

Snappers: Either memey or aesthetic, very nice people regardless of the approach
segment_1.pngsegment_2.pngsegment_3.pngsegment_4.png
God I love coming back to this thread, you've got it spot on except the kickstarter bit. I will never be rich enough to even touch one of those items.
God I love coming back to this thread, you've got it spot on except the kickstarter bit. I will never be rich enough to even touch one of those items.
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
Seems like you're looking for a fight. :P

In all honesty most users with MRidge icons tend to have some sort of memey dragon with marva eyes and stuff, I honestly think that they're underappreciated as just really cool dragons.
Seems like you're looking for a fight. :P

In all honesty most users with MRidge icons tend to have some sort of memey dragon with marva eyes and stuff, I honestly think that they're underappreciated as just really cool dragons.
td9UiZS.png
im going to make that tumblr "tag urself" meme for this thread,,,
im going to make that tumblr "tag urself" meme for this thread,,,
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20