Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what are your "2nd choice" flights?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'd probably say plague. I love the idea of red eyes and plague would be really good for lore! I doubt I'll ever move though.
I'd probably say plague. I love the idea of red eyes and plague would be really good for lore! I doubt I'll ever move though.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
I've been with Ice ever since I joined, but if I had to change flights, I'd probably move to Shadow.
I've been with Ice ever since I joined, but if I had to change flights, I'd probably move to Shadow.
Lucius      

 He / Him.

                   

An image of two crossed swords; both are ivory-coloured filigree rapiers.
[Image Description: An image of two crossed swords; both are ivory-coloured filigree rapiers.]
i would never leave ice but if i had no choice like if Ice didn't exist i think i'd choose either Wind or Shadow
i would never leave ice but if i had no choice like if Ice didn't exist i think i'd choose either Wind or Shadow
w2GVor2.jpg
Nature or Ice! I almost moved to Ice at one point but decided to stay in Arcane a while longer.
Nature or Ice! I almost moved to Ice at one point but decided to stay in Arcane a while longer.
Shadow or Light - I started in Shadow when I joined and miss it, and my sister is in Light and I'm a little jealous lol
Shadow or Light - I started in Shadow when I joined and miss it, and my sister is in Light and I'm a little jealous lol
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
ARCANE

i love sea aesthetic, but space/magic aesthetic so powerful...
ARCANE

i love sea aesthetic, but space/magic aesthetic so powerful...
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
XbSdY0K.png Water Flight!
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
Shadow :D after my ice XXX primal hunt!
Shadow :D after my ice XXX primal hunt!
Plague because dead thing edgy
Plague because dead thing edgy
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

I really like water as second choice, for its sea monster potential. I was really hesitating between plague (current) and water. But you know, survival and disease is also pretty.... sick

I'm not sorry
I really like water as second choice, for its sea monster potential. I was really hesitating between plague (current) and water. But you know, survival and disease is also pretty.... sick

I'm not sorry

Earth, for the dom I guess?

Haven't really thought aboht leaving light tbh.
Earth, for the dom I guess?

Haven't really thought aboht leaving light tbh.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12