Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what are your "2nd choice" flights?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
probs nature/ wind. vv chill n aesthetic *throws up hands*
probs nature/ wind. vv chill n aesthetic *throws up hands*
in g1 hell
Shadow would be my second choice. It works well as a sort of corrupted/fallen empire, I still want to breed some shadow primal dragons, and it would work alright with my lore. But, the flight is much too big for me, and the purple eyes don't work well sometimes. Other than Shadow, I have no idea what flight would be good. Earth? Nature? Ice? Certainly never Plague, Arcane or Lightning. Light works out best for me.
Shadow would be my second choice. It works well as a sort of corrupted/fallen empire, I still want to breed some shadow primal dragons, and it would work alright with my lore. But, the flight is much too big for me, and the purple eyes don't work well sometimes. Other than Shadow, I have no idea what flight would be good. Earth? Nature? Ice? Certainly never Plague, Arcane or Lightning. Light works out best for me.
Probably arcane, it probably fits my lore and chaotic being better lol
Probably arcane, it probably fits my lore and chaotic being better lol
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Wind was actually my second choice when I signed up, I originally joined nature but moved to wind after about a month because the culture (or rather a select few non-moderator members) of nature's private forum back in 2014 expected you to follow some sort of user created unwritten rules which made the environment feel unwelcoming.

I don't really know what flight I'd pick if I HAD to move flight again, maybe lightning for those beautiful bright blue eyes?
Wind was actually my second choice when I signed up, I originally joined nature but moved to wind after about a month because the culture (or rather a select few non-moderator members) of nature's private forum back in 2014 expected you to follow some sort of user created unwritten rules which made the environment feel unwelcoming.

I don't really know what flight I'd pick if I HAD to move flight again, maybe lightning for those beautiful bright blue eyes?
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
if not for the fact i was basically excommunicated from the plague flight, i'd be there and not water. water IS my second choice because my first wasn't any good. other than that, light seems pretty cool, and earth's dom is somewhat enticing but wouldn't be my first choice
if not for the fact i was basically excommunicated from the plague flight, i'd be there and not water. water IS my second choice because my first wasn't any good. other than that, light seems pretty cool, and earth's dom is somewhat enticing but wouldn't be my first choice
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I'd have to pick between Water and Wind. Wind because the aesthetic is nice and the community is great, and Water because my lore would be A1 there.
I'd have to pick between Water and Wind. Wind because the aesthetic is nice and the community is great, and Water because my lore would be A1 there.
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
that's a tie between arcane and wind
that's a tie between arcane and wind
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Wind for the eyes

Water for the lore. I do try to incorporate a lot of Water stuff into it anyway :p
Wind for the eyes

Water for the lore. I do try to incorporate a lot of Water stuff into it anyway :p
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
When I joined I was choosing between Nature and Earth. I’d go to Earth next, maybe my third choice would be like Lightning for the eyes and the memes
When I joined I was choosing between Nature and Earth. I’d go to Earth next, maybe my third choice would be like Lightning for the eyes and the memes
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Plague was my first choice and currently still is what I'm aligned with. I don't remember why I chose it except maybe the red eyes and me liking the sound of it being Fallout related. I think I'm too attached to chaange, but if I did change, I think I would go to Ice. I love winter, but I also really love the ice eyes and Icewarden. Everything points to me having Ice as my alignment, but I don't know why I won't make the switch.

My other two choices are Wind and Light. Wind because it's my birthday month and I like the green eyes, and Light because well... They're big on Dominance. I would LOVE to be on the board and get bonuses almost every week.
Plague was my first choice and currently still is what I'm aligned with. I don't remember why I chose it except maybe the red eyes and me liking the sound of it being Fallout related. I think I'm too attached to chaange, but if I did change, I think I would go to Ice. I love winter, but I also really love the ice eyes and Icewarden. Everything points to me having Ice as my alignment, but I don't know why I won't make the switch.

My other two choices are Wind and Light. Wind because it's my birthday month and I like the green eyes, and Light because well... They're big on Dominance. I would LOVE to be on the board and get bonuses almost every week.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12