Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A little questionnaire for y'all
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Vegaswaddlez Actually, I was thinking Chasmkeeper or something like that for my username (idk Im tired). Cassus may look regal but he's such a shy boi, I love him, ahh. I was mostly thinking stew bc that's what my dergons would probably like; something that stays with you, and can keep you going, you know? I've been seeing so many food posts, makes me wanna go out & cook something. I'm actually fairly decent at it though I've never tried to make stew [s]if I do end up doing it do you want to be pm'd with the recipe[/s] Your lore is very shady. Was almost blinded by lack of light. 10/10, would stumble through again. What's you're lore server? tbh I also like the Marva eye apparel. it makes this disaster. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52651030] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526511/52651030_350.png[/img] [/url] Last but not least, may I humbly recommend the Workshop Workers build
@Vegaswaddlez
Actually, I was thinking Chasmkeeper or something like that for my username (idk Im tired). Cassus may look regal but he's such a shy boi, I love him, ahh. I was mostly thinking stew bc that's what my dergons would probably like; something that stays with you, and can keep you going, you know? I've been seeing so many food posts, makes me wanna go out & cook something. I'm actually fairly decent at it though I've never tried to make stew if I do end up doing it do you want to be pm'd with the recipe Your lore is very shady. Was almost blinded by lack of light. 10/10, would stumble through again. What's you're lore server?
tbh I also like the Marva eye apparel. it makes this disaster.

52651030_350.png

Last but not least, may I humbly recommend the Workshop Workers build
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@Vegaswaddlez Haha, thanks for taking an interest in my niche interest. :)

Okay, so kennings: Old Norse poetry had very strict rules of rhythm, alliteration and assonance (rather than rhyme) but in order to make the stories 'work' they needed lots of different says of saying, for example, "sword" - because using an S-word wouldn't always fit in with the poem. Some translated kennings for "sword" are blood-worm, icicle of blood, wound-hoe and leek of battle (lol) - giving you B, I, W and L words to work with! (There's a small list of translated kennings here on Wikipedia, there are some great ones!)

We assume that kennings were generally well-known/recognised by people at the time the poems were composed, and that's why they worked. They're often steeped in the mythology, too. (So, wolves can be referred to as 'children of Fenrir' for example - as Fenrir is probably the most famous wolf in Old Norse myth.) They can be a bit strange to us reading and trying to understand the poems today!

It's been a while since I got this geeky about Old Norse, thanks for giving me the opportunity! Sorry if it was boring to read or badly explained.

Maybe you could tell me about one of your passions in return!

I will definitely check out the rest of this thread. I love looking at dragons and reading about interesting people, so I'm sure it will be fun. And I'm checking out HermitCraft right now! :) Thanks for the recommendation. I think I prefer watching people building things in Minecraft than doing it myself!
@Vegaswaddlez Haha, thanks for taking an interest in my niche interest. :)

Okay, so kennings: Old Norse poetry had very strict rules of rhythm, alliteration and assonance (rather than rhyme) but in order to make the stories 'work' they needed lots of different says of saying, for example, "sword" - because using an S-word wouldn't always fit in with the poem. Some translated kennings for "sword" are blood-worm, icicle of blood, wound-hoe and leek of battle (lol) - giving you B, I, W and L words to work with! (There's a small list of translated kennings here on Wikipedia, there are some great ones!)

We assume that kennings were generally well-known/recognised by people at the time the poems were composed, and that's why they worked. They're often steeped in the mythology, too. (So, wolves can be referred to as 'children of Fenrir' for example - as Fenrir is probably the most famous wolf in Old Norse myth.) They can be a bit strange to us reading and trying to understand the poems today!

It's been a while since I got this geeky about Old Norse, thanks for giving me the opportunity! Sorry if it was boring to read or badly explained.

Maybe you could tell me about one of your passions in return!

I will definitely check out the rest of this thread. I love looking at dragons and reading about interesting people, so I'm sure it will be fun. And I'm checking out HermitCraft right now! :) Thanks for the recommendation. I think I prefer watching people building things in Minecraft than doing it myself!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1) What's the story behind your username? Nickname my friend gave me irl! My old username was... kinds cringy, to be honest. 2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D I love all my babies, but right now Drifter is one of my favorites! I'm just so proud with how her outfit turned out [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51042686] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510427/51042686_350.png[/img] [/url] 3) What's your favorite dragon breed? Ooh, that's a toughie... I adore the design for Mirror dragons, but I don't have many because the poses themselves just don't work for me. Love drawing them though, and their lore is excellent 4) Favorite apparel set? FLOWER CROWNS FLOWER CROWNS FLOWER CROW- 5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore? My lore is 98% unwritten, and most of what I do have needs rewriting. There's no plot or overarching storyline- just a peaceful dragonclan with their own personal brand of domestic chaos. Also there's currently a famine [s]which is to explain my ongoing lair purge everyone is leaving ahahaha[/s] And in lore, they're located at the very edge of the Wind and Water territories. On one side you have cliffs and grass and bamboo, and on the other side you have sea. 6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR! I'm grateful for my best friend and the love of my life, @Razatharia I'm grateful for the fact that I actually have internet through all this- my situation with Wi-Fi is complicated, but it's not something I usually have on a regular basis On FR, I'm grateful for the amazing community and the people who do things like this, because they're hecking fun 7) What's your favorite eyetype? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Flight-specific, wind rare, lighting unusual, and the grayer earth eyes are all lovely. I don't have a favorite overall eyetype though- they're very subjective with the rest of the dragon 8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons? Shrimp. Shrimp are good. And the plant eaters can have some bamboo, that can be pretty tasty 9) Give me 3 random facts about you! 1. I ate a raw egg once 2. I have a lot of random bird knowledge (Did you know the Black Skimmer is an ocean bird that feeds at night? They have a very sensitive sense of touch with their bill and so they don't need light to find food) 3. I would rather have a giant spider for a pet than either a cat or a dog. I'm a bug person 10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~ What's your favorite flower? [S]I haven't read through all the replies so sorry if someone already asked this[/s]
1) What's the story behind your username?
Nickname my friend gave me irl! My old username was... kinds cringy, to be honest.

2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D
I love all my babies, but right now Drifter is one of my favorites! I'm just so proud with how her outfit turned out

51042686_350.png

3) What's your favorite dragon breed?
Ooh, that's a toughie... I adore the design for Mirror dragons, but I don't have many because the poses themselves just don't work for me. Love drawing them though, and their lore is excellent

4) Favorite apparel set?
FLOWER CROWNS FLOWER CROWNS FLOWER CROW-

5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?
My lore is 98% unwritten, and most of what I do have needs rewriting. There's no plot or overarching storyline- just a peaceful dragonclan with their own personal brand of domestic chaos. Also there's currently a famine which is to explain my ongoing lair purge everyone is leaving ahahaha
And in lore, they're located at the very edge of the Wind and Water territories. On one side you have cliffs and grass and bamboo, and on the other side you have sea.

6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR!
I'm grateful for my best friend and the love of my life, @Razatharia
I'm grateful for the fact that I actually have internet through all this- my situation with Wi-Fi is complicated, but it's not something I usually have on a regular basis
On FR, I'm grateful for the amazing community and the people who do things like this, because they're hecking fun

7) What's your favorite eyetype?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Flight-specific, wind rare, lighting unusual, and the grayer earth eyes are all lovely. I don't have a favorite overall eyetype though- they're very subjective with the rest of the dragon

8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?
Shrimp. Shrimp are good. And the plant eaters can have some bamboo, that can be pretty tasty

9) Give me 3 random facts about you!
1. I ate a raw egg once
2. I have a lot of random bird knowledge (Did you know the Black Skimmer is an ocean bird that feeds at night? They have a very sensitive sense of touch with their bill and so they don't need light to find food)
3. I would rather have a giant spider for a pet than either a cat or a dog. I'm a bug person

10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~
What's your favorite flower? I haven't read through all the replies so sorry if someone already asked this
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
[b]1) What's the story behind your username?[/b] So my usual go-to username is 'drowofdarkness'. This stems from being an angsty teen who was a huge fan of the dark elven race from D&D, 'drow'. Somewhere along the line I made a persona for myself, Dakota, named after what would have been my name if I'd been born a boy, and she's a dark elf. So then I occasionally started using the username 'dakotathedrow' instead of 'drowofdarkness', and this is one of those times >u< [b]2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12420066] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124201/12420066_350.png[/img] [/url] I know I share him a lot but I am unbelievably attached to this boy so...Ravenwing! [b]3) What's your favorite dragon breed?[/b] Coatl! I've always been a fan of snakes, ever since I was a little girl. I'm fascinated by Quetzalcoatl as well, ever since I learned about them in history class. In other words, I was doomed to be a coatl fan from the very beginning. [b]4) Favorite apparel set?[/b] Ooh, that's a tough one. Hmm. Well I've used Cloudgazer's Arctic set muliple times, so I'll go ahead and say that one. But I think that any of the Arctic sets are probably my favorite. I also adore the Wood sets, so they're a close second. [b]5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?[/b] Sure do! My clan is located in the Tangled Wood. It was founded by a group of misplaced Coatl shamans who decided to settle there, and is now home to dozens of dragons from all walks of life. Everyone is accepted, regardless of breed. It's a fairly quiet clan where all the clan members pull together to do their share. [b]6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR![/b] I'm grateful to have such a wonderful family who has supported me throughout my life. I'm also grateful that we have a lovely home to live in! As for what I'm grateful for on FR...when I was a newbie there were so many older players who were happy to help me out, so I'm grateful that the community was so kind and welcoming right off the bat! [b]7) What's your favorite eyetype?[/b] Oooh...probably either Unusual or Primal! [b]8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?[/b] I don't know how to cook very well, other than simple things like bacon and eggs. So if they wanted it...bacon and eggs? >u<; [b]9) Give me 3 random facts about you![/b] + I went to a trade school for metal fabrication, which is basically welding plus learning how to use CNC-type equipment. I'm triple-certified with three different processes; SMAW, GMAW, and FCAW. I also have a forklift certification and have completed my OSHA 10. + I'm ambidextrous; if you don't know what that means, it means that I don't really have a naturally dominant hand and I can do most things equally well with both. I do find it a little difficult to write or draw with my left hand if I haven't done it for awhile, but with just a little bit of practice, you can barely tell the difference. + I have an interesting condition known as 'Raynaud's Phenomenon'. It's a circulatory-related issue in which my body prematurely begins to cut off the circulation to my fingers and toes in response to pain or cold. When it begins to do this, my fingers will slowly go from normal color to white to purple, and I have to be careful to make sure I keep myself bundled up when it's chilly (usually when I'm exposed to weather that's 60 degrees F or less in temperature) or if I'm in pain. [b]10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~[/b] If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?

So my usual go-to username is 'drowofdarkness'. This stems from being an angsty teen who was a huge fan of the dark elven race from D&D, 'drow'. Somewhere along the line I made a persona for myself, Dakota, named after what would have been my name if I'd been born a boy, and she's a dark elf. So then I occasionally started using the username 'dakotathedrow' instead of 'drowofdarkness', and this is one of those times >u<

12420066_350.png

I know I share him a lot but I am unbelievably attached to this boy so...Ravenwing!

Coatl! I've always been a fan of snakes, ever since I was a little girl. I'm fascinated by Quetzalcoatl as well, ever since I learned about them in history class. In other words, I was doomed to be a coatl fan from the very beginning.

4) Favorite apparel set?

Ooh, that's a tough one. Hmm. Well I've used Cloudgazer's Arctic set muliple times, so I'll go ahead and say that one. But I think that any of the Arctic sets are probably my favorite. I also adore the Wood sets, so they're a close second.

5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?

Sure do! My clan is located in the Tangled Wood. It was founded by a group of misplaced Coatl shamans who decided to settle there, and is now home to dozens of dragons from all walks of life. Everyone is accepted, regardless of breed. It's a fairly quiet clan where all the clan members pull together to do their share.

6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR!

I'm grateful to have such a wonderful family who has supported me throughout my life. I'm also grateful that we have a lovely home to live in! As for what I'm grateful for on FR...when I was a newbie there were so many older players who were happy to help me out, so I'm grateful that the community was so kind and welcoming right off the bat!

Oooh...probably either Unusual or Primal!

I don't know how to cook very well, other than simple things like bacon and eggs. So if they wanted it...bacon and eggs? >u<;

+ I went to a trade school for metal fabrication, which is basically welding plus learning how to use CNC-type equipment. I'm triple-certified with three different processes; SMAW, GMAW, and FCAW. I also have a forklift certification and have completed my OSHA 10.

+ I'm ambidextrous; if you don't know what that means, it means that I don't really have a naturally dominant hand and I can do most things equally well with both. I do find it a little difficult to write or draw with my left hand if I haven't done it for awhile, but with just a little bit of practice, you can barely tell the difference.

+ I have an interesting condition known as 'Raynaud's Phenomenon'. It's a circulatory-related issue in which my body prematurely begins to cut off the circulation to my fingers and toes in response to pain or cold. When it begins to do this, my fingers will slowly go from normal color to white to purple, and I have to be careful to make sure I keep myself bundled up when it's chilly (usually when I'm exposed to weather that's 60 degrees F or less in temperature) or if I'm in pain.

10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
P0burWY.png
@Vegaswaddlez Ah this is a welcome distraction in the current times. Thankies :D 1) What's the story behind your username? Its the username I used on other sites, I'm really un creative so I just use same one. lol 2) Show me one of your favourite dragons? :D Its so hard to choose just one, but I decided to show my gentle boi, Kazak! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47287757] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472878/47287757_350.png[/img] [/url] 3) What's your favourite dragon breed? Probably Wildclaws and Guardians, though I do like a lot of dragon breeds on FR :D 4) Favourite apparel set? Flowerfalls! Even the seasonal ones! I love them all :3 5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore? I apologise for my English, hopefully this make sense. :'D Jim, my progen is the leader of the clan. Others call him King, though he is more humble than that. He makes a point of accepted all dragons, no matter how different or where they come from. He learned first hand from his old clan, where he grew up, how painful rejection is and wishes none to experience the same. He loves his Lady Oriel and his children, especially young Kazak who he adopted and raised from tiny. Their original home was destroyed in a terrible fire and an attack from marauders. They now live nearer to the Behemoth Tree, under Gladekeeper's protection. Jim rejects no one who comes with the intent of peace and tolerance. 6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR! I am grateful to not be ill, when so many are and that my family are safe. I am grateful for the Staff for their continued work and for the welcome distraction FR is from the world right now. :3 7) What's your favourite eye type? Oooh I like many, Primal Nature and Arcane are amazing! Also Plague Rare and unusual look really good :D 8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons? Omelette, with cheese and mushroom. :3 or maybe Eggy bread, its also good :3 9) Give me 3 random facts about you! I am female, I have one blue, one green eye. I am speak Russian and English, also some Dutch. :3 10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~ Show me your three favourite dragons and tell me about them. I love when people show me their dragons. :3
@Vegaswaddlez Ah this is a welcome distraction in the current times. Thankies :D

Its the username I used on other sites, I'm really un creative so I just use same one. lol

2) Show me one of your favourite dragons? :D

Its so hard to choose just one, but I decided to show my gentle boi, Kazak!

47287757_350.png

3) What's your favourite dragon breed?

Probably Wildclaws and Guardians, though I do like a lot of dragon breeds on FR :D

4) Favourite apparel set?

Flowerfalls! Even the seasonal ones! I love them all :3

I apologise for my English, hopefully this make sense. :'D

Jim, my progen is the leader of the clan. Others call him King, though he is more humble than that. He makes a point of accepted all dragons, no matter how different or where they come from. He learned first hand from his old clan, where he grew up, how painful rejection is and wishes none to experience the same. He loves his Lady Oriel and his children, especially young Kazak who he adopted and raised from tiny.

Their original home was destroyed in a terrible fire and an attack from marauders. They now live nearer to the Behemoth Tree, under Gladekeeper's protection. Jim rejects no one who comes with the intent of peace and tolerance.

I am grateful to not be ill, when so many are and that my family are safe. I am grateful for the Staff for their continued work and for the welcome distraction FR is from the world right now. :3

7) What's your favourite eye type?

Oooh I like many, Primal Nature and Arcane are amazing! Also Plague Rare and unusual look really good :D

Omelette, with cheese and mushroom. :3 or maybe Eggy bread, its also good :3

I am female, I have one blue, one green eye. I am speak Russian and English, also some Dutch. :3

Show me your three favourite dragons and tell me about them. I love when people show me their dragons. :3

tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
feel like i’m missing out by not reading all of the thread but honestly i’m way too tired [center] [b]1) What's the story behind your username?[/b] interesting one, actually, i was scrolling thru twitter right before i joined fr, and i was looking at the bot page that was currently tweeting every word in the english language one by one, and one of the first words i happened to see was [b]etui[/b]. it means ‘ a small ornamental case for holding needles, cosmetics, and other articles.‘ i guess i just kinda fell in love with how the word sounded, and Tui has been a name i go by ever since. my user was actually originally Etuisen (a combo of etui + seena) but i changed it.. pretty early on actually. [b]2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52645887] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526459/52645887_350.png[/img] [/url] i have way too many favorite dragons, but i chose Cadmael because i’m just super proud of his outfit. [b]3) What's your favorite dragon breed?[/b] i love all the dragons, but i always seem to gravitate more towards imps and skydancers. they just look good in so many styles. [b]4) Favorite apparel set?[/b] hmmm... hard to think of, but probably the new expanded tuxedo set. it’s just so versatile! i could put something from that set onto nearly all of my dragons and it would work. love it. [b]5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?[/b] oh boy yes.... it’s located right on the cliff where the zephyr steppes ends and the leviathan trench begins! my clan is pretty much just a found family full of orphans and travelers, and Slate, my progen and leader, runs it more like a permanent camp then an official place of residence. clan members reside among the cliffside, accessed by a tunnel burrowed by some tall reeds. its like a cliffside camp city, holes dug out on the sides as dens and platforms and rope brides built between them. pretty epic. [b]6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR![/b] i’m grateful for my family! and i’m also grateful for the wonderful fr community i get to be a part of. [b]7) What's your favorite eyetype?[/b] oh, multigaze by a long shot. i just love it so much, i don’t know why. [b]8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?[/b] ramen because that’s all i can cook without setting the kitchen on fire [b]9) Give me 3 random facts about you![/b] uhhh i procrastinate a lot, i am very tired right now, and i have way too many projects for my own sanity! [b]10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~[b] are you surprised at the success of this thread?
feel like i’m missing out by not reading all of the thread but honestly i’m way too tired
interesting one, actually, i was scrolling thru twitter right before i joined fr, and i was looking at the bot page that was currently tweeting every word in the english language one by one, and one of the first words i happened to see was etui. it means ‘ a small ornamental case for holding needles, cosmetics, and other articles.‘ i guess i just kinda fell in love with how the word sounded, and Tui has been a name i go by ever since. my user was actually originally Etuisen (a combo of etui + seena) but i changed it.. pretty early on actually.

52645887_350.png

i have way too many favorite dragons, but i chose Cadmael because i’m just super proud of his outfit.
i love all the dragons, but i always seem to gravitate more towards imps and skydancers. they just look good in so many styles.
4) Favorite apparel set?
hmmm... hard to think of, but probably the new expanded tuxedo set. it’s just so versatile! i could put something from that set onto nearly all of my dragons and it would work. love it.
oh boy yes.... it’s located right on the cliff where the zephyr steppes ends and the leviathan trench begins! my clan is pretty much just a found family full of orphans and travelers, and Slate, my progen and leader, runs it more like a permanent camp then an official place of residence. clan members reside among the cliffside, accessed by a tunnel burrowed by some tall reeds. its like a cliffside camp city, holes dug out on the sides as dens and platforms and rope brides built between them. pretty epic.
i’m grateful for my family! and i’m also grateful for the wonderful fr community i get to be a part of.
oh, multigaze by a long shot. i just love it so much, i don’t know why.
ramen because that’s all i can cook without setting the kitchen on fire
uhhh i procrastinate a lot, i am very tired right now, and i have way too many projects for my own sanity!
are you surprised at the success of this thread?
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
1) What's the story behind your username? [b]I’ve been a fan of snakes for a while, and Kenyan sand boas are my favorites, so I had to snag it.[/b] 2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D [b]My favorite boy is Twist; got him a while ago and he’s stuck with me since then. He’s my snake baby[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42831337] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/428314/42831337.png[/img] [/url] 3) What's your favorite dragon breed? [b]Skydancers and wildclaws, with tundras and spirals shortly after.[/b] 4) Favorite apparel set? [b]I love flower crowns, but my favorite set would probably be the aviator sets. I love the aviator coats too much. [/b] 5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore? [b]Yes, though I need to write it out more. Basically, my progens Falcon and Glace formed a clan in the Scarred Wasteland, and their clan got to a good size. However, after a few months, a deadly illness began ravaging the clan. Fearing for her clan’s safety, Falcon made the decision to move the clan to the Southern Icefields, somewhere disease would have a tough time thriving. That’s just a brief little overview, more things happened after the move that I’m still figuring out. The Serpent’s Nest (name of the clan) is located in the mountainous area of the Icefields. [/b] 6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR! [b]1. I’m grateful everyone in my close family is staying inside and healthy. 2. I’m grateful I’m still able to communicate with my significant other, no matter how far away she is. One thing I’m grateful for on Flight Rising is the awesome community. It’s never boring and there’s always something to do. I’ve never felt more comfortable on a pet site than on FR.[/b] 7) What's your favorite eyetype? [b]Water Unusual, or if we’re talking primals, then Lightning[/b] 8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons? [b]I can’t cook well, but I’d try to make them some soup or something.[/b] 9) Give me 3 random facts about you! [b]I’m short, I’m falling behind on schoolwork, and I want to go skydiving in the future.[/b] 10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~ [B]Do you like snakes? If not, what’s you favorite animal?[/b]

I’ve been a fan of snakes for a while, and Kenyan sand boas are my favorites, so I had to snag it.

My favorite boy is Twist; got him a while ago and he’s stuck with me since then. He’s my snake baby

42831337.png

Skydancers and wildclaws, with tundras and spirals shortly after.

4) Favorite apparel set?

I love flower crowns, but my favorite set would probably be the aviator sets. I love the aviator coats too much.

Yes, though I need to write it out more.

Basically, my progens Falcon and Glace formed a clan in the Scarred Wasteland, and their clan got to a good size. However, after a few months, a deadly illness began ravaging the clan. Fearing for her clan’s safety, Falcon made the decision to move the clan to the Southern Icefields, somewhere disease would have a tough time thriving.

That’s just a brief little overview, more things happened after the move that I’m still figuring out. The Serpent’s Nest (name of the clan) is located in the mountainous area of the Icefields.

1. I’m grateful everyone in my close family is staying inside and healthy.

2. I’m grateful I’m still able to communicate with my significant other, no matter how far away she is.

One thing I’m grateful for on Flight Rising is the awesome community. It’s never boring and there’s always something to do. I’ve never felt more comfortable on a pet site than on FR.

Water Unusual, or if we’re talking primals, then Lightning

I can’t cook well, but I’d try to make them some soup or something.

I’m short, I’m falling behind on schoolwork, and I want to go skydiving in the future.

Do you like snakes? If not, what’s you favorite animal?
l9szmFh.jpg
{Oh, hello SandBoa! And LemonySnickers.} [rule] [b]1) What's the story behind your username?[/b] Well, my normal username in literally everything else is Jhorsey92, and sometimes JhorseyPuma92. For some crazy reason, I don't know why, I decided to use a different username for Flight Rising. SilverSong was taken, so I used my usual numbers at the end. I was pretty sure that I wouldn't be on FR for long, but i got kinda hooked :D It is so weird being called "Silver" in the forums and not "Horse." [b]2) Show me [s]one of[/s] your favorite dragons? :D[/b] Nakai, my Progen, is probably my favorite, but I've also gotten pretty attached to Savaan while writing his lore. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57315237] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573153/57315237_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59860616] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598607/59860616_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]3) What's your favorite dragon breed?[/b] I love Wildclaws, Faes, Ridgebacks, Skydancers, and Pearlcatchers. My favorite Ancient dragon so far is Banescale. [b]4) Favorite apparel set?[/b] Uh... apparently I like scarves? [b]5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?[/b] Yup! I've been think recently of changing how it is written, though. Currently, most of my lore is written from Nakai's point of view. My clan is set in a network of tunnels/caverns in the Zephr Steppes. They've built quite a home there, with designated rooms and chambers. I'm kind of attached to the place now *_* If/when I move up to the Reedcleft Ascent, I'm thinking of perhaps saying that the old lair had a cave-in and collapsed :( [b]6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR![/b] The people on FR are super nice, and I get to spend more time with my family! :D [b]7) What's your favorite eyetype?[/b] Depends on the dragon :) [b]8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?[/b] Uh... what? [s]They're dragons-[/s] [b]9) Give me 3 random facts about you![/b] I love Singing. I love Drawing. I love Reading. [b]10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~[/b] Hm... what's your favorite animal? :)
{Oh, hello SandBoa! And LemonySnickers.}

Well, my normal username in literally everything else is Jhorsey92, and sometimes JhorseyPuma92. For some crazy reason, I don't know why, I decided to use a different username for Flight Rising. SilverSong was taken, so I used my usual numbers at the end. I was pretty sure that I wouldn't be on FR for long, but i got kinda hooked :D It is so weird being called "Silver" in the forums and not "Horse."

Nakai, my Progen, is probably my favorite, but I've also gotten pretty attached to Savaan while writing his lore.

57315237_350.png

59860616_350.png

I love Wildclaws, Faes, Ridgebacks, Skydancers, and Pearlcatchers. My favorite Ancient dragon so far is Banescale.

4) Favorite apparel set?

Uh... apparently I like scarves?

Yup! I've been think recently of changing how it is written, though. Currently, most of my lore is written from Nakai's point of view.

My clan is set in a network of tunnels/caverns in the Zephr Steppes. They've built quite a home there, with designated rooms and chambers. I'm kind of attached to the place now *_*

If/when I move up to the Reedcleft Ascent, I'm thinking of perhaps saying that the old lair had a cave-in and collapsed :(

The people on FR are super nice, and I get to spend more time with my family! :D

Depends on the dragon :)

Uh... what?

They're dragons-

I love Singing.

I love Drawing.

I love Reading.

Hm... what's your favorite animal? :)

AUOAU8y.png
Windyyy

A0gxC35.png
1) What's the story behind your username? - It's a coding joke, the first thing they teach you how to code is to tell the computer "Hello World!" 2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D - [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50998983] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509990/50998983_350.png[/img] [/url] 3) What's your favorite dragon breed? - Wildclaws... 4) Favorite apparel set? - The newer Tea set that came out 5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore? - I suck at lore, so none of that yet.. 6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR! - 1) We got electricity back 2) My uncle's surgery went well 3) I got my first XXX today (from a give/get) 7) What's your favorite eyetype? - unpopular opinion: innocent 8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons? - steak wrapped in bacon (They're all carnivores, OK?) 9) Give me 3 random facts about you! - 1) I'm a HS student 2) I live in Southern USA 3) I have a twin brother 10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~ Why does this thread exist?
1) What's the story behind your username? - It's a coding joke, the first thing they teach you how to code is to tell the computer "Hello World!"

2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D -
50998983_350.png

3) What's your favorite dragon breed? - Wildclaws...

4) Favorite apparel set? - The newer Tea set that came out

5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore? - I suck at lore, so none of that yet..

6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR! - 1) We got electricity back 2) My uncle's surgery went well 3) I got my first XXX today (from a give/get)

7) What's your favorite eyetype? - unpopular opinion: innocent

8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons? - steak wrapped in bacon (They're all carnivores, OK?)

9) Give me 3 random facts about you! - 1) I'm a HS student 2) I live in Southern USA 3) I have a twin brother

10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~ Why does this thread exist?
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
@HollowBay
I lived there for about 4 years and just, not overall someplace I enjoyed. Dunno, I encourage people to have their own experiences so I always say if you really want to try something, go for it! I just... Absolutely do not recommend it. Hope that makes sense.
AaaaA You're so nice tysm ;A; I try and be just positive when I can. Be what you want to see! I will stay up one night and just talk with you I swear.

@Everburn
I like Chasmkeeper! Better than what I can come up with tbh. YES PLEASE SEND THE RECIPE! I have to make home made vegetable broth soon and I dunno what I'm gonna make with it. Also it's this lore server! It's pretty fun in there, lots of lore to read. I have a few stories posted in there already ;D Here's the invite if you want! I adore that dragon and I wish to give them cookies. Also, yes. TY. I've been needing a workshop build!

@Lundlaeva
I lost it so hard at 'whale-road' oh my gosh this is an amazing thing. Leek of battle is great too. Don't be sorry!! I love reading about these types of things! Niche interests are just so entertaining I swear. Thank you for sharing :D
Hoooooboy that'd be a can of worms. WAIT I CAN GEEK OUT ABOUT THE SIPHONOPHORE!! They recently found this amazing siphonophore off the coast of Australia (because... Australia.) Deep sea gigantism is amazing isn't it? It's not one animal, but millions of tiny ones squished together into, to quote an article, "one long stringy stingy thingy" and I love it. They're super pretty if you google them too, look like aliens! Oh here I can give a few random fun facts here we go. Giant isopods are scavengers and have four sets of jaws! They're kinda like sea floor vacuum cleaners. Red light is a predatory light in the deep sea, as the natural red light spectrum can't reach that deep. Most animals down there can't see it, which is why a lot of deep sea animals are colored red. They're completely invisible to the normal blue/green bio-luminescent predators. Some animals have red photophores though, which let them see with red light and see the animals, which can't see them. They're really efficient hunters. Also yes! Please read the thread and my bad running jokes lol. HermitCraft is really great! There's a lot of different styles so you can always find something interesting to watch!

@Valkyyriiee
I like your entire forum avi/vista/name combo, it just works really well. If you do change your name I expect it to be just as visually interesting as your current one :P (I kid, change it to whatever makes you happy :D) ALSO DREAD IS A BABY AND I LOVE. Dark red dragons are a weakness despite the fact I have like... 2. I also love spirals. Man that's a popular answer. Noodles are taking the world by storm. Oh gosh more eggs, omelettes are a welcome addition though. Just.. Push all the scrambled eggs on the breakfast buffet to one side.
I think me nerding out about deep sea life in the post above this one answers that question but y'know what if I can nerd out more I will! I love sea life! With a passion! Especially the deep sea, specifically the abyssal realm. There aren't any plants down there, but there is coral and animals that branch out like plants! Sea lilies are super pretty. Actually Crinoids in general are super pretty. I realize I don't talk about actual plants enough so let me change that! I adore them. All of them. Except algae... Mixed feelings about algae. As for land animals and plants, yes! I really just love all animals and plants... There ya go that's my weird answer lol.

@Dragonfruiteen
Your username is very fun to say. And makes me want dragon fruit. ;A; I LOVE HER??? Her outfit is stunning you did really good!! I am the same way with imps, the design is cool but I'm not a fan of the poses in general. I do love the lore tho. You're so nice, writing lair purges into your lore. I just kick dragons out and delete their existence... Wow that's cruel in writing. I awwed out loud and AUHSAJK thank you! I really wanted to put together something fun for everyone ;A; Shrimp and bamboo, those are new ones! Yes! Now we can add on to the grilled fish table. Bamboo sounds tasty right about now.
Tulips! I'm very basic but they're just really pretty shapes to me. And lots of pretty colors to choose from!

@dakotathedrow
I love both your usernames! Nothing wrong with being edgy either >:D OOOO A HANDSOME COATL. Please, share him. He deserves to be shared! Oh gosh the newbies here are just spoiled rotten and I love it. Everyone is so welcoming right away. I wish I hadn't been as forum shy when I joined, I feel like it would've been very helpful to be shown how nice the community is right off the bat like that. I'm glad you had such a warm welcome~ More bacon and eggs for the breakfast table. We definitely don't have much bacon... Might need to get another table for the eggs at this point.
Any job... Likely a freelance character design artist or a marine biologist with a specialization in the abyssal realm. Wildly different jobs, but wildly different passions!

@PurpleTartan
Of course! I'm glad to give people a little break from reality! Don't worry I'm not creative with usernames either. I didn't even make this one and I haven't changed it in 14 years. AAAAA PRETTY WILDCLAW! He's so SOFT. I like this cooking answer. We have mushrooms in the omelette and something to do with all these eggs. Eggy bread? That sounds good.
Yes more dragons! Alright let's see... Kidlat! He's a scout who spends most of his time in the Shifting Expanse looking for potential customers or gathering supplies. He's a sweet boy who overworks himself a lot. On that same note here's his boyfriend, Tonic! He's also a scout who spends most of his time in the Viridian Labyrinth. He's mostly out there because he's just solitary and sneaky. He checks up on suspicious clans and whatnot. Him and Kidlat rarely see one another but they're adorable when they do. Last but not least here's Gambit! He runs my clan's casino and he's a bit sassy, but a good dude. He really likes card tricks!

@etui
Ah don't worry. I understand that completely! I do recommend reading it at some point though so my gags make more sense :'D The things I do for comedy. Anyway! Oh I love your name! It's very simple and elegant. ALSO PRETTY SKYDANCE! I LOVE. His outfit is amazing. You did good. Ramen is always welcome, we can throw all these eggs and extra noodles in there.
Honestly a little bit, yeah! I've posted very similar threads before and gotten a decent response, maybe 3-4 pages, but never this much! I guess posting when everyone is at home and bored is a good idea? I dunno. I'm very happy so many people like it though!

@SandBoa
Sand boas are very pretty snakes aND THAT IS A VERY PRETTY SPIRAL. Good snake baby. Y'know soup would be a good addition too. We just need a big soup pot in the buffet where we can throw all these eggs and noodles in. EGG DROP SOUP! Yes. That just leaves pancake mountain to deal with. Good luck on the skydiving! I will never do that, I hate the sensation of falling :'D But all the power to you if you wanna try it out!
I do like snakes! I'm not super into them, more into fish, but I think they're cute and I'd love to own one at some point. My favorite animal is the Giant Isopod :D

@SilverSong92
I love it when people see their friends in threads. I had a similar experience when I switched websites! My actual username didn't change but people went from calling me 'Waddle' on Club Penguin to 'Vegas' everywhere else and it startled me. Now if someone calls me waddle I get confused. HHH THOSE ARE SOME CUTE BABIES! I love their colors omg. This is probably one of my favorite apparel answers because I can relate to it so hard. Just looking at my lair and seeing a trend like "oh apparently I like this." Don't worry! The map update will let you pick where your clan is located! Plus I just put my clan wherever, don't worry much about the little location bubble for now. Your lore is your lore! Put 'em where you want >:D This is also one of my favorite cooking answers. I've gotten 'raw meat' a few times but not just straight up questioning the question. I like this.
Giant Isopod! Followed closely by deep sea jellyfish and siphonophores! I love marine invertebrates in general.

@HelloWorld145
I like this joke. And I have the text bouncing around my head like a screen saver now, thank you. Oooo! She's SO PRETTY?? I love how well her apparel matches. Congratulations on getting power and your uncle being okay! And congrats on the XXX! Always a fun time :) Man everyone in this thread really likes innocent though? Don't worry you're not alone. Steak wrapped in bacon... Yeah okay that's a good one! Can I have some too?
This thread exists because I got bored and was in a super happy mood and decided I wanted to talk to people. If we want to get into semantics, it exists because I wrote in a box and the site allowed it to be posted.
@HollowBay
I lived there for about 4 years and just, not overall someplace I enjoyed. Dunno, I encourage people to have their own experiences so I always say if you really want to try something, go for it! I just... Absolutely do not recommend it. Hope that makes sense.
AaaaA You're so nice tysm ;A; I try and be just positive when I can. Be what you want to see! I will stay up one night and just talk with you I swear.

@Everburn
I like Chasmkeeper! Better than what I can come up with tbh. YES PLEASE SEND THE RECIPE! I have to make home made vegetable broth soon and I dunno what I'm gonna make with it. Also it's this lore server! It's pretty fun in there, lots of lore to read. I have a few stories posted in there already ;D Here's the invite if you want! I adore that dragon and I wish to give them cookies. Also, yes. TY. I've been needing a workshop build!

@Lundlaeva
I lost it so hard at 'whale-road' oh my gosh this is an amazing thing. Leek of battle is great too. Don't be sorry!! I love reading about these types of things! Niche interests are just so entertaining I swear. Thank you for sharing :D
Hoooooboy that'd be a can of worms. WAIT I CAN GEEK OUT ABOUT THE SIPHONOPHORE!! They recently found this amazing siphonophore off the coast of Australia (because... Australia.) Deep sea gigantism is amazing isn't it? It's not one animal, but millions of tiny ones squished together into, to quote an article, "one long stringy stingy thingy" and I love it. They're super pretty if you google them too, look like aliens! Oh here I can give a few random fun facts here we go. Giant isopods are scavengers and have four sets of jaws! They're kinda like sea floor vacuum cleaners. Red light is a predatory light in the deep sea, as the natural red light spectrum can't reach that deep. Most animals down there can't see it, which is why a lot of deep sea animals are colored red. They're completely invisible to the normal blue/green bio-luminescent predators. Some animals have red photophores though, which let them see with red light and see the animals, which can't see them. They're really efficient hunters. Also yes! Please read the thread and my bad running jokes lol. HermitCraft is really great! There's a lot of different styles so you can always find something interesting to watch!

@Valkyyriiee
I like your entire forum avi/vista/name combo, it just works really well. If you do change your name I expect it to be just as visually interesting as your current one :P (I kid, change it to whatever makes you happy :D) ALSO DREAD IS A BABY AND I LOVE. Dark red dragons are a weakness despite the fact I have like... 2. I also love spirals. Man that's a popular answer. Noodles are taking the world by storm. Oh gosh more eggs, omelettes are a welcome addition though. Just.. Push all the scrambled eggs on the breakfast buffet to one side.
I think me nerding out about deep sea life in the post above this one answers that question but y'know what if I can nerd out more I will! I love sea life! With a passion! Especially the deep sea, specifically the abyssal realm. There aren't any plants down there, but there is coral and animals that branch out like plants! Sea lilies are super pretty. Actually Crinoids in general are super pretty. I realize I don't talk about actual plants enough so let me change that! I adore them. All of them. Except algae... Mixed feelings about algae. As for land animals and plants, yes! I really just love all animals and plants... There ya go that's my weird answer lol.

@Dragonfruiteen
Your username is very fun to say. And makes me want dragon fruit. ;A; I LOVE HER??? Her outfit is stunning you did really good!! I am the same way with imps, the design is cool but I'm not a fan of the poses in general. I do love the lore tho. You're so nice, writing lair purges into your lore. I just kick dragons out and delete their existence... Wow that's cruel in writing. I awwed out loud and AUHSAJK thank you! I really wanted to put together something fun for everyone ;A; Shrimp and bamboo, those are new ones! Yes! Now we can add on to the grilled fish table. Bamboo sounds tasty right about now.
Tulips! I'm very basic but they're just really pretty shapes to me. And lots of pretty colors to choose from!

@dakotathedrow
I love both your usernames! Nothing wrong with being edgy either >:D OOOO A HANDSOME COATL. Please, share him. He deserves to be shared! Oh gosh the newbies here are just spoiled rotten and I love it. Everyone is so welcoming right away. I wish I hadn't been as forum shy when I joined, I feel like it would've been very helpful to be shown how nice the community is right off the bat like that. I'm glad you had such a warm welcome~ More bacon and eggs for the breakfast table. We definitely don't have much bacon... Might need to get another table for the eggs at this point.
Any job... Likely a freelance character design artist or a marine biologist with a specialization in the abyssal realm. Wildly different jobs, but wildly different passions!

@PurpleTartan
Of course! I'm glad to give people a little break from reality! Don't worry I'm not creative with usernames either. I didn't even make this one and I haven't changed it in 14 years. AAAAA PRETTY WILDCLAW! He's so SOFT. I like this cooking answer. We have mushrooms in the omelette and something to do with all these eggs. Eggy bread? That sounds good.
Yes more dragons! Alright let's see... Kidlat! He's a scout who spends most of his time in the Shifting Expanse looking for potential customers or gathering supplies. He's a sweet boy who overworks himself a lot. On that same note here's his boyfriend, Tonic! He's also a scout who spends most of his time in the Viridian Labyrinth. He's mostly out there because he's just solitary and sneaky. He checks up on suspicious clans and whatnot. Him and Kidlat rarely see one another but they're adorable when they do. Last but not least here's Gambit! He runs my clan's casino and he's a bit sassy, but a good dude. He really likes card tricks!

@etui
Ah don't worry. I understand that completely! I do recommend reading it at some point though so my gags make more sense :'D The things I do for comedy. Anyway! Oh I love your name! It's very simple and elegant. ALSO PRETTY SKYDANCE! I LOVE. His outfit is amazing. You did good. Ramen is always welcome, we can throw all these eggs and extra noodles in there.
Honestly a little bit, yeah! I've posted very similar threads before and gotten a decent response, maybe 3-4 pages, but never this much! I guess posting when everyone is at home and bored is a good idea? I dunno. I'm very happy so many people like it though!

@SandBoa
Sand boas are very pretty snakes aND THAT IS A VERY PRETTY SPIRAL. Good snake baby. Y'know soup would be a good addition too. We just need a big soup pot in the buffet where we can throw all these eggs and noodles in. EGG DROP SOUP! Yes. That just leaves pancake mountain to deal with. Good luck on the skydiving! I will never do that, I hate the sensation of falling :'D But all the power to you if you wanna try it out!
I do like snakes! I'm not super into them, more into fish, but I think they're cute and I'd love to own one at some point. My favorite animal is the Giant Isopod :D

@SilverSong92
I love it when people see their friends in threads. I had a similar experience when I switched websites! My actual username didn't change but people went from calling me 'Waddle' on Club Penguin to 'Vegas' everywhere else and it startled me. Now if someone calls me waddle I get confused. HHH THOSE ARE SOME CUTE BABIES! I love their colors omg. This is probably one of my favorite apparel answers because I can relate to it so hard. Just looking at my lair and seeing a trend like "oh apparently I like this." Don't worry! The map update will let you pick where your clan is located! Plus I just put my clan wherever, don't worry much about the little location bubble for now. Your lore is your lore! Put 'em where you want >:D This is also one of my favorite cooking answers. I've gotten 'raw meat' a few times but not just straight up questioning the question. I like this.
Giant Isopod! Followed closely by deep sea jellyfish and siphonophores! I love marine invertebrates in general.

@HelloWorld145
I like this joke. And I have the text bouncing around my head like a screen saver now, thank you. Oooo! She's SO PRETTY?? I love how well her apparel matches. Congratulations on getting power and your uncle being okay! And congrats on the XXX! Always a fun time :) Man everyone in this thread really likes innocent though? Don't worry you're not alone. Steak wrapped in bacon... Yeah okay that's a good one! Can I have some too?
This thread exists because I got bored and was in a super happy mood and decided I wanted to talk to people. If we want to get into semantics, it exists because I wrote in a box and the site allowed it to be posted.
vDH0pGc.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25