Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A little questionnaire for y'all
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
[b]1) What's the story behind your username?[/b] I absolutely adore puppetry and the art that goes behind both the puppets used and the ability to use them; I would love to get into the hobby as well, so I had to choose a name that matched that :-)!! [b]2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56094325] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560944/56094325_350.png[/img] [/url] This guy!! He was the first project I picked up on this site + having him has helped me work on the OC he's based on, so he's pretty near and dear to me! [b]3) What's your favorite dragon breed?[/b] I love all of the breeds but spirals have stolen my heart jkdshfje [b]4) Favorite apparel set?[/b] Just like above I love all of the apparel on the site but the sets I use the most are the suit sets, esp since they added shirts and pants! [b]5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?[/b] I do have some lore! The TLDR is that a small group of dragons come to grips with the fact that wow, deities that aren't the 11 Exist! And they're among us and frankly, they're quite scary!! The characters are scattered throughout the Shadow territory but I wouldn't be able to tell you specifics. Also most of my dragons are performers of some kind to the point it's become a reflex wdkkmdsk [b]6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR![/b] IRL - This is sappy but my friends! I'm also incredibly fortunate to have a wonderful boyfriend. Both have given me many laughs throughout the years and continue to do so FR - I know everyone and their dog has said this, but the community! It's great to be able to interact with such kind and creative people (such as through this questionnaire) :-)!! [b]7) What's your favorite eyetype?[/b] Rare! It gives eyes a funky dual-tone [b]8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?[/b] I'd bake for them if I could! I mean, dragons ought to have some fun variations of the style; cakes made with cricket flour anyone?? [b]9) Give me 3 random facts about you![/b] - I have wayyy too many hobbies, I've recently picked up animating again! - I love plush making! (making, not finishing, I can't remember the last time I've finished a plush akjdhjes) - I have two very good dogs [b]10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~[/b] Do you have a favorite video game, or just a game you've been really into recently?
1) What's the story behind your username?

I absolutely adore puppetry and the art that goes behind both the puppets used and the ability to use them; I would love to get into the hobby as well, so I had to choose a name that matched that :-)!!

2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D

56094325_350.png

This guy!! He was the first project I picked up on this site + having him has helped me work on the OC he's based on, so he's pretty near and dear to me!

3) What's your favorite dragon breed?

I love all of the breeds but spirals have stolen my heart jkdshfje

4) Favorite apparel set?

Just like above I love all of the apparel on the site but the sets I use the most are the suit sets, esp since they added shirts and pants!

5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?

I do have some lore! The TLDR is that a small group of dragons come to grips with the fact that wow, deities that aren't the 11 Exist! And they're among us and frankly, they're quite scary!! The characters are scattered throughout the Shadow territory but I wouldn't be able to tell you specifics.
Also most of my dragons are performers of some kind to the point it's become a reflex wdkkmdsk

6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR!

IRL - This is sappy but my friends! I'm also incredibly fortunate to have a wonderful boyfriend. Both have given me many laughs throughout the years and continue to do so

FR - I know everyone and their dog has said this, but the community! It's great to be able to interact with such kind and creative people (such as through this questionnaire) :-)!!

7) What's your favorite eyetype?

Rare! It gives eyes a funky dual-tone

8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?

I'd bake for them if I could! I mean, dragons ought to have some fun variations of the style; cakes made with cricket flour anyone??

9) Give me 3 random facts about you!

- I have wayyy too many hobbies, I've recently picked up animating again!
- I love plush making! (making, not finishing, I can't remember the last time I've finished a plush akjdhjes)
- I have two very good dogs

10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~

Do you have a favorite video game, or just a game you've been really into recently?
segment_1.pngsegment_2.pngsegment_3.pngsegment_4.png
@Vegaswaddlez
I was expecting a more... generic type of survey, I guess! You had a good variety of questions though.

And ooh yes, a sea dragon would be fabulous. I love guardians but another water breed would be good too, especially if it's an ancient because they could just have any combination of fins and frills rather than legs and wings.
@Vegaswaddlez
I was expecting a more... generic type of survey, I guess! You had a good variety of questions though.

And ooh yes, a sea dragon would be fabulous. I love guardians but another water breed would be good too, especially if it's an ancient because they could just have any combination of fins and frills rather than legs and wings.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
[b]1) What's the story behind your username?[/b] Polyhymnia is the muse of song, music, and dance. She's credited with creating the lyre as well. She's a pretty cool lady overall ^^ [b]2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D[/b] Sealbriyi is my favorite dragon! She was the result from the 1st nocturne egg that I hatched during my 1st NotN ^^ I immediately fell in love with her and she became the leader of my clan as well as the center of my lore. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19751151] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197512/19751151_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]3) What's your favorite dragon breed?[/b] Skydancers. Specifically M skydancers. They just wear apparel so well? [b]4) Favorite apparel set?[/b] I'm a huge fan of the tea sets as well as the dented armor (minus that helmet because oof) [b]5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?[/b] I'm still working on completely fleshing out my lore, but there's a good chunk of it written out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2296881#post_2296881]here[/url]. A short summary... My clan originated in Ice. There's a specific dragon in my clan who made ice sculptures as a way of defense. These sculptures were so realistic that they freaked everyone out (not to mention some of them came alive during the night) so the clan decided to flee and move to Arcane after my leader was given "a gift from the Arcanist." [b]6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR![/b] IRL- I'm grateful for my cat! She's been keeping me company since I've been home from work. FR- I'm grateful that this site exists(aren't we all XD) it's been nice being able to come online, spend some time with dragons, and work on projects. [b]7) What's your favorite eyetype?[/b] All the lighting eyes! They're such a pretty color. I really like the lightning swirl though! [b]8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?[/b] Brownies. I think they'd be really into it ^^ [b]9) Give me 3 random facts about you![/b] 1. I'm a librarian 2. I run a D&D campaign 3. I actually have a sticker of my favorite dragon on my car. It was a Christmas gift ^^ [b]10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! [/b] Does your clan have any lore? Whether it's written down or just in your head? [s]Sorry if you've already answered this..[/s]
Polyhymnia is the muse of song, music, and dance. She's credited with creating the lyre as well. She's a pretty cool lady overall ^^

Sealbriyi is my favorite dragon! She was the result from the 1st nocturne egg that I hatched during my 1st NotN ^^ I immediately fell in love with her and she became the leader of my clan as well as the center of my lore.

19751151_350.png

Skydancers. Specifically M skydancers. They just wear apparel so well?

4) Favorite apparel set?
I'm a huge fan of the tea sets as well as the dented armor (minus that helmet because oof)

5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?
I'm still working on completely fleshing out my lore, but there's a good chunk of it written out here. A short summary... My clan originated in Ice. There's a specific dragon in my clan who made ice sculptures as a way of defense. These sculptures were so realistic that they freaked everyone out (not to mention some of them came alive during the night) so the clan decided to flee and move to Arcane after my leader was given "a gift from the Arcanist."

6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR!
IRL- I'm grateful for my cat! She's been keeping me company since I've been home from work.
FR- I'm grateful that this site exists(aren't we all XD) it's been nice being able to come online, spend some time with dragons, and work on projects.

All the lighting eyes! They're such a pretty color. I really like the lightning swirl though!

Brownies. I think they'd be really into it ^^

1. I'm a librarian
2. I run a D&D campaign
3. I actually have a sticker of my favorite dragon on my car. It was a Christmas gift ^^

10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have!
Does your clan have any lore? Whether it's written down or just in your head? Sorry if you've already answered this..
@CosmicJello
I adore your username oh my god. The story was even better. I can't breathe. I like CosmicGelatin, has an awesome ring to it. ALSO HHHH THOSE ARE SOME CUTE DRAGONS! Soon the skydancer emotes will come. Soon. I like the way you think, also we don't have teriyaki chicken on the buffet yet. Want it on the meat table or in my artfully crafted noodle house?
Yes boom facts here we go! I draw blanks on these so hard when I need to think of stuff. Let's see... I'm an aspiring artist and I've been slowly working on my art for the past year and a half or so. The past few months I've kicked it up to 11! I love playing pokemon and animal crossing and my switch is my baby, even though I didn't use it for the first 4 months after I got it. My whole aesthetic is yellow/gold clockwork and I'm in shadow. I don't understand it either.

@Puppeteer
I also like this username. I like everyone's usernames. Can I just steal all of those too? AAA HE'S SO ADORABLE I LOVE HIM! It's not sappy man, everyone's been grateful for their friends in family in this thread AND IT IS SO PURE. Same with the FR community answer! aLSO AJFOA D'AWW THANK U, I like making fun things like this for people to just relax with! Cricket flour cakes. Alright. That's going on the table with the chocolate covered ants. PET UR DOGS FOR ME!
Favorite overall? Hm... I can't say that I do. I really love Subnautica (even tho I've never played it :'D) because deep sea ocean creatures are just mY JAM. Right now I'm really into Animal Crossing again. If I had to pick a favorite I guess I'd just say Pokemon in general!

@Polyhymnia
Ooo. That's a really pretty name. AND A REALLY PRETTY DRAGON. Y'all out here with the amazing hatches omg. I agree, the helmet is a big oof. GIVE THE KITTY SOME PETS FOR ME! Oooo brownies is a new one. That'd be an excellent addition to the dessert table!
I do have some lore! My clan is a literal underground black market in the shadow territory. They sell mostly illegal magic items and the works, but also deal in training and selling guards to other clans! Most of my lore is currently in pieces in my google drive or just in my head, but soon I'll have it all written down mwhahahahaha!
@CosmicJello
I adore your username oh my god. The story was even better. I can't breathe. I like CosmicGelatin, has an awesome ring to it. ALSO HHHH THOSE ARE SOME CUTE DRAGONS! Soon the skydancer emotes will come. Soon. I like the way you think, also we don't have teriyaki chicken on the buffet yet. Want it on the meat table or in my artfully crafted noodle house?
Yes boom facts here we go! I draw blanks on these so hard when I need to think of stuff. Let's see... I'm an aspiring artist and I've been slowly working on my art for the past year and a half or so. The past few months I've kicked it up to 11! I love playing pokemon and animal crossing and my switch is my baby, even though I didn't use it for the first 4 months after I got it. My whole aesthetic is yellow/gold clockwork and I'm in shadow. I don't understand it either.

@Puppeteer
I also like this username. I like everyone's usernames. Can I just steal all of those too? AAA HE'S SO ADORABLE I LOVE HIM! It's not sappy man, everyone's been grateful for their friends in family in this thread AND IT IS SO PURE. Same with the FR community answer! aLSO AJFOA D'AWW THANK U, I like making fun things like this for people to just relax with! Cricket flour cakes. Alright. That's going on the table with the chocolate covered ants. PET UR DOGS FOR ME!
Favorite overall? Hm... I can't say that I do. I really love Subnautica (even tho I've never played it :'D) because deep sea ocean creatures are just mY JAM. Right now I'm really into Animal Crossing again. If I had to pick a favorite I guess I'd just say Pokemon in general!

@Polyhymnia
Ooo. That's a really pretty name. AND A REALLY PRETTY DRAGON. Y'all out here with the amazing hatches omg. I agree, the helmet is a big oof. GIVE THE KITTY SOME PETS FOR ME! Oooo brownies is a new one. That'd be an excellent addition to the dessert table!
I do have some lore! My clan is a literal underground black market in the shadow territory. They sell mostly illegal magic items and the works, but also deal in training and selling guards to other clans! Most of my lore is currently in pieces in my google drive or just in my head, but soon I'll have it all written down mwhahahahaha!
vDH0pGc.png
[b]1) What's the story behind your username?[/b] It's the title of one of my favourite songs, Panzerhaus by ASP. It's been my go-to online handle for a while now. [b]2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55301612] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/553017/55301612_350.png[/img] [/url] Augustus! I'm really happy with his outfit, and he's the first dragon I got around to writing lore for. [b]3) What's your favorite dragon breed?[/b] Ridgebacks, though Banescales would be if I could dress them. [b]4) Favorite apparel set?[/b] The NOTN armour sets...I'm a big history nerd and they're the closest thing we've gotten to actual medieval armour, and I love how spooky they are too! [b]5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?[/b] Hoo boy...it's complicated and I haven't fully figured it out yet, but they're basically a bunch of Plaguebringer-worshipping zealots who are trying to conquer Sornieth. Fortunately for everyone else, they're too dysfunctional to really get anything done. [b]6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR![/b] IRL: I'm glad I have such an awesome family in these trying times. I'm also thankful we still have a good source of income when I know a lot of people are struggling with jobs right now. FR: I love how open the devs are about stuff. Getting to see the process behind designing the new ancient has been really cool! [b]7) What's your favorite eyetype?[/b] Primals in general! I love how each flight's primal is totally unique. [b]8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?[/b] Probably mac and cheese. Don't know what they'd think of it, but it's something I know I can reliably cook. [b]9) Give me 3 random facts about you![/b] 1. I speak 3 languages (English, French, and German) 2. I'm working on getting an English and Classical Studies degree 3. My favourite TV show is Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency [b]10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~[/b] Not sure if you've already been asked this, but what brought you to FR?
It's the title of one of my favourite songs, Panzerhaus by ASP. It's been my go-to online handle for a while now.

55301612_350.png

Augustus! I'm really happy with his outfit, and he's the first dragon I got around to writing lore for.

Ridgebacks, though Banescales would be if I could dress them.

4) Favorite apparel set?
The NOTN armour sets...I'm a big history nerd and they're the closest thing we've gotten to actual medieval armour, and I love how spooky they are too!

Hoo boy...it's complicated and I haven't fully figured it out yet, but they're basically a bunch of Plaguebringer-worshipping zealots who are trying to conquer Sornieth. Fortunately for everyone else, they're too dysfunctional to really get anything done.

IRL: I'm glad I have such an awesome family in these trying times. I'm also thankful we still have a good source of income when I know a lot of people are struggling with jobs right now.
FR: I love how open the devs are about stuff. Getting to see the process behind designing the new ancient has been really cool!

Primals in general! I love how each flight's primal is totally unique.

Probably mac and cheese. Don't know what they'd think of it, but it's something I know I can reliably cook.

1. I speak 3 languages (English, French, and German)
2. I'm working on getting an English and Classical Studies degree
3. My favourite TV show is Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~
Not sure if you've already been asked this, but what brought you to FR?
@panzerhaus
HHHHHH ELLLOOOO PRETTY FAE BABY. I love his name too! You did a good job, I love him ;A; I love seeing the design process as well! It's a super fun thing to watch what ideas are kept and what gets scrapped, also really inspiring to try and play off some of the ideas! We're addin' more pasta to the pasta table. I can now craft a mac n cheese chandelier for the pasta house.
Nothing in particular brought me in! I just clicked on a sidebar ad on Sylestia! I really loved how whimsical it felt and I enjoy kinda zoning into dragon land. I think also because I signed up when there were still registration windows that pushed me in a lot faster. Even though I missed like... 4.
@panzerhaus
HHHHHH ELLLOOOO PRETTY FAE BABY. I love his name too! You did a good job, I love him ;A; I love seeing the design process as well! It's a super fun thing to watch what ideas are kept and what gets scrapped, also really inspiring to try and play off some of the ideas! We're addin' more pasta to the pasta table. I can now craft a mac n cheese chandelier for the pasta house.
Nothing in particular brought me in! I just clicked on a sidebar ad on Sylestia! I really loved how whimsical it felt and I enjoy kinda zoning into dragon land. I think also because I signed up when there were still registration windows that pushed me in a lot faster. Even though I missed like... 4.
vDH0pGc.png
[b]1) What's the story behind your username?[/b] There was an espeon plushie on my desk and I picked a string of numbers after it told me the name was already taken [b]2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D[/b] This is my soft baby Quill [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30293529] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/302936/30293529.png[/img] [/url] [b]3) What's your favorite dragon breed?[/b] Right now its pearls , but the answer changes all the time [b]4) Favorite apparel set?[/b] I really like the mage stuff. I keep using it. [b]5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?[/b] We're a clan that slowly grew into a bustling market place over time. It's really disorganized, but around 1/2 of my dragons have lore about what they do and how they got there. [b]6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR![/b] My internet works and my parents still have their jobs, so that's good. I'm glad fr doesn't have a coli limit so i can use my newly acquired free time to lvl up more dragons to 25 [b]7) What's your favorite eyetype?[/b] Goat is nice. [b]8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?[/b] I can make a mean biscuits and gravy. Now i want some.... [b]9) Give me 3 random facts about you![/b] I'm a third year in university. I have 5 cats. They are my babies. My socks are unintentionally mismatched today. I have no idea why i paired the pink and red socks when folding and i'm not gonna question past me's wisdom now. [b] 10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~[/b] How's your day going so far?

There was an espeon plushie on my desk and I picked a string of numbers after it told me the name was already taken

This is my soft baby Quill

30293529.png

Right now its pearls , but the answer changes all the time

4) Favorite apparel set?

I really like the mage stuff. I keep using it.

We're a clan that slowly grew into a bustling market place over time. It's really disorganized, but around 1/2 of my dragons have lore about what they do and how they got there.

My internet works and my parents still have their jobs, so that's good. I'm glad fr doesn't have a coli limit so i can use my newly acquired free time to lvl up more dragons to 25

Goat is nice.

I can make a mean biscuits and gravy. Now i want some....

I'm a third year in university.
I have 5 cats. They are my babies.
My socks are unintentionally mismatched today. I have no idea why i paired the pink and red socks when folding and i'm not gonna question past me's wisdom now.

How's your day going so far?
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

[b]1) What's the story behind your username?[/b] I needed a new username to use on some platforms and wanted to keep up with the theme of shades of purple (oops, velvet leans closer to red. English isn't my first language and I thought velvet was similar to lavender.). Bop comes from ''this song is a bop'' [b]2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D[/b] Dear Laputa! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15400121] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154002/15400121_350.png[/img] [/url] I won her from a user who was leaving fr and had so many lore ideas for her (plus that interesting aesthetic! A wind dragon with plague-esque appearance) [b]3) What's your favorite dragon breed?[/b] Spirals! Gotta love those noodles. A close second is coatls. [b]4) Favorite apparel set?[/b] I like sage sets and dresses [b]5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore? [/b] Most of the lore is just sitting in my head. Clan founders, Margal and Duron (pairs tab), wanted to create a a clan of their own and focus on a peaceful way of life. Dragons who seeks refuge from their eventful past or are simply in search of a home are welcome in Lifeblood clans ranks. Side storylines include Laputas fallen kingdom and surviving dragons, a band of desert explorers in search of a hidden temple, Haze the pearlcatcher seeking a home for her and her adopted children after they had to leave their marshland home (all in hibernal den)and Candice and Vathynero escaping from a horrifying lightning lab. (lifeblood core) [b]6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR![/b] Two things I'm grateful for irl would be having my friends to chat with and fun music to listen to (and connect to my characters) One thing I'm grateful for on fr is spirals. Simply their existence is good. [b]7) What's your favorite eyetype?[/b] I like faceted! [b]8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?[/b] Pizzas always nice. [b]9) Give me 3 random facts about you![/b] I love Greek mythology! I think part of is that some of the first books I started reading as a kid were all part of this mythology series with pictures and lots of connected myths. Whenever I'm crafting a new story I usually end up really liking a secondary character and then giving them lots of backstory and more focus. Sorry main characters One of my favorite books is about this ant who disobeys her nests structure and escapes to find someone she's never met but has a connection to. A fun read. [b]10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~[/b] 3 dragons of yours with some interesting lore?
I needed a new username to use on some platforms and wanted to keep up with the theme of shades of purple (oops, velvet leans closer to red. English isn't my first language and I thought velvet was similar to lavender.). Bop comes from ''this song is a bop''

Dear Laputa!

15400121_350.png

I won her from a user who was leaving fr and had so many lore ideas for her (plus that interesting aesthetic! A wind dragon with plague-esque appearance)

Spirals! Gotta love those noodles. A close second is coatls.

4) Favorite apparel set?
I like sage sets and dresses

Most of the lore is just sitting in my head. Clan founders, Margal and Duron (pairs tab), wanted to create a a clan of their own and focus on a peaceful way of life. Dragons who seeks refuge from their eventful past or are simply in search of a home are welcome in Lifeblood clans ranks.
Side storylines include Laputas fallen kingdom and surviving dragons, a band of desert explorers in search of a hidden temple, Haze the pearlcatcher seeking a home for her and her adopted children after they had to leave their marshland home (all in hibernal den)and Candice and Vathynero escaping from a horrifying lightning lab. (lifeblood core)

Two things I'm grateful for irl would be having my friends to chat with and fun music to listen to (and connect to my characters)
One thing I'm grateful for on fr is spirals. Simply their existence is good.

I like faceted!

Pizzas always nice.

I love Greek mythology! I think part of is that some of the first books I started reading as a kid were all part of this mythology series with pictures and lots of connected myths.

Whenever I'm crafting a new story I usually end up really liking a secondary character and then giving them lots of backstory and more focus. Sorry main characters

One of my favorite books is about this ant who disobeys her nests structure and escapes to find someone she's never met but has a connection to. A fun read.

3 dragons of yours with some interesting lore?
crystals.png
@Espeon5712
Ooo another pokemon name! I like it :D MY HEART, I LOVE QUILL. Such a handsome man ;A; Leveling dragons up is always a good way to kill time. Between comms and classwork I've been doin' some fodder grinding. Gotta pay for the projects somehow! >:D Also yum, biscuits and gravy sounds awesome. Great addition to the breakfast table. Mismatched socks are an art and a blessing, don't question it.
My day's going pretty good! Little less energy today than I've had this weekend but still going strong. Classes starting up is a bit stressful so it's tanking my mood a smidge.

@VelvetBop
Man I always assume velvet is a texture, not a color. It can be whatever you want it to be >:U I think it works nicely for a purple aesthetic too! OH MY STARS THAT IS A PRETTY COATL. I love her so much ;A; I'm glad she found a loving home. Whoa that's the first pizza answer we've gotten! I think a pizza bar would be awesome!
Ooo this is a good question. Let's see... Circus is absolutely the first one to come to mind. She's essentially a shadow monster who is 'stuck' in a dragon form if that makes sense. She loves to try and show people the grand carnival, but usually just turns them into trinkets. Not quite evil, not quite good. Aurelia would be the second one. She's my clan leader that started life as a gaoler in a rough situation. She escaped and helped found the market as it is today. She's very much traumatized, though, and has some unhealthy obsessions she uses to cope. Last one... Probably Gravedance. He's a reanimated dragon who now functions as a powerful necromancer. He's quite strong but very stoic and quiet.
@Espeon5712
Ooo another pokemon name! I like it :D MY HEART, I LOVE QUILL. Such a handsome man ;A; Leveling dragons up is always a good way to kill time. Between comms and classwork I've been doin' some fodder grinding. Gotta pay for the projects somehow! >:D Also yum, biscuits and gravy sounds awesome. Great addition to the breakfast table. Mismatched socks are an art and a blessing, don't question it.
My day's going pretty good! Little less energy today than I've had this weekend but still going strong. Classes starting up is a bit stressful so it's tanking my mood a smidge.

@VelvetBop
Man I always assume velvet is a texture, not a color. It can be whatever you want it to be >:U I think it works nicely for a purple aesthetic too! OH MY STARS THAT IS A PRETTY COATL. I love her so much ;A; I'm glad she found a loving home. Whoa that's the first pizza answer we've gotten! I think a pizza bar would be awesome!
Ooo this is a good question. Let's see... Circus is absolutely the first one to come to mind. She's essentially a shadow monster who is 'stuck' in a dragon form if that makes sense. She loves to try and show people the grand carnival, but usually just turns them into trinkets. Not quite evil, not quite good. Aurelia would be the second one. She's my clan leader that started life as a gaoler in a rough situation. She escaped and helped found the market as it is today. She's very much traumatized, though, and has some unhealthy obsessions she uses to cope. Last one... Probably Gravedance. He's a reanimated dragon who now functions as a powerful necromancer. He's quite strong but very stoic and quiet.
vDH0pGc.png
1) What's the story behind your username? Well, at the time I was interested in A Series of Unfortunate Events and Lemony Snicket is the narrator. Why not add... Snickers? 2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D Kiraaaa [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52604210] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526043/52604210_350.png[/img] [/url] 3) What's your favorite dragon breed? Skydancer! They just look so majestic... 4) Favorite apparel set? All of it is gorgeous but I like Lagoon starsilks and the lavish suit apparel 5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore? I do not have lore. If you look at Talon (in my second tab) it's... Pretty trashy. I tried writing something but I'll just delete it. But I think I will buy some after I'm done buying art! 6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR! Irl: my family and friends, and on FR: PRETTY DRAGONS 7) What's your favorite eyetype? Lightning and arcane primal 8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons? Any of the anniversary cakes 9) Give me 3 random facts about you! 1 I can play songs on my piano by ear 2 I like relish but not pickles 3 I am the MASTER OF SNICKERS 10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~ What's your favorite dragon?

Well, at the time I was interested in A Series of Unfortunate Events and Lemony Snicket is the narrator. Why not add... Snickers?

Kiraaaa

52604210_350.png

Skydancer! They just look so majestic...

4) Favorite apparel set?
All of it is gorgeous but I like Lagoon starsilks and the lavish suit apparel

I do not have lore. If you look at Talon (in my second tab) it's... Pretty trashy. I tried writing something but I'll just delete it. But I think I will buy some after I'm done buying art!

Irl: my family and friends, and on FR: PRETTY DRAGONS

Lightning and arcane primal

Any of the anniversary cakes

1 I can play songs on my piano by ear
2 I like relish but not pickles
3 I am the MASTER OF SNICKERS

What's your favorite dragon?
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25