Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed revelation
1 2
dude would be able to see into another plane of existence if they had that many eyes
dude would be able to see into another plane of existence if they had that many eyes
happy_monkey_circle.gif
[quote name="Bugatti" date="2020-04-08 11:59:08" ] dude would be able to see into another plane of existence if they had that many eyes [/quote] I think they would be able to as well. I like that familiar as always even with all the eyes.
Bugatti wrote on 2020-04-08 11:59:08:
I think they would be able to as well. I like that familiar as always even with all the eyes.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
[quote name="BreezingWinds" date="2020-04-08 12:09:00" ] [quote name="Bugatti" date="2020-04-08 11:59:08" ] dude would be able to see into another plane of existence if they had that many eyes [/quote] I think they would be able to as well. I like that familiar as always even with all the eyes. [/quote] It gained Insight.
BreezingWinds wrote on 2020-04-08 12:09:00:
I think they would be able to as well. I like that familiar as always even with all the eyes.

It gained Insight.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Bugatti" date="2020-04-08 11:59:08" ] dude would be able to see into another plane of existence if they had that many eyes [/quote] I like this idea. I also like all the eyes; eyes are cool.
I like this idea. I also like all the eyes; eyes are cool.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
mmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMM now i cant unsee the neck fluff spots being eyes.

eyes ftw though
mmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMM now i cant unsee the neck fluff spots being eyes.

eyes ftw though

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
And yet, there are no yellow spots/eyes on the wings, despite it being called an eyewing. Hmmmmmm.
And yet, there are no yellow spots/eyes on the wings, despite it being called an eyewing. Hmmmmmm.
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
1 2