Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm sorry, excuse me?
1 2 3 4 5
Being that dedicated to an aesthetic is, simply put, impressive. I could never be that dedicated to one aesthetic. Not to mention the gen 1 imp, that's also impressive. My point? Everything about Henry is impressive.
Being that dedicated to an aesthetic is, simply put, impressive. I could never be that dedicated to one aesthetic. Not to mention the gen 1 imp, that's also impressive. My point? Everything about Henry is impressive.
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
INB4 Henry finds this thread.
INB4 Henry finds this thread.
VGxuHXT.png
I just saw it today. I’m literally stunned. Like.. how? Why? I have so many questions, and also I’m a little intimidated.
I just saw it today. I’m literally stunned. Like.. how? Why? I have so many questions, and also I’m a little intimidated.
yUM5dBW.png
*blinks* I just went over to his lair... he does have 615 imperials but they don’t have all the same apparel?
*blinks* I just went over to his lair... he does have 615 imperials but they don’t have all the same apparel?
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
tell me, have you seen the screenshot of the quivers yet?

henry is an absolute legend
tell me, have you seen the screenshot of the quivers yet?

henry is an absolute legend
Henry's lair is impressive, truly a sight to behold! [emoji=imperial size=1][emoji=gold crown size=1]
Henry's lair is impressive, truly a sight to behold!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
It's great we all knew immediately who the OP is talking about! Henry is a legend.
It's great we all knew immediately who the OP is talking about! Henry is a legend.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I know of this person!
I know of this person!
FfsFHyt.png
@Aslanda
Okay but have you seen the Sunshine lair?
@Aslanda
Okay but have you seen the Sunshine lair?
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
i love how everyone just Knows who it is... Henry fr legend we all love to see it
i love how everyone just Knows who it is... Henry fr legend we all love to see it
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
1 2 3 4 5