Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What keeps you playing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
My collection of nocs and familiars mostly. I don't really do coli stuff or breeding. I jsut like looking at my pretty dragons and working geneing them.
My collection of nocs and familiars mostly. I don't really do coli stuff or breeding. I jsut like looking at my pretty dragons and working geneing them.
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
the community, my city of angels project, money
the community, my city of angels project, money
she/her
Dragons in general, finishing projects, and collecting familiars. Not sure if I'll get all the sprites, but maybe that'll be a goal for the future. Another huge one is the super friendly community and the sick updates that have so much work put into them.
Dragons in general, finishing projects, and collecting familiars. Not sure if I'll get all the sprites, but maybe that'll be a goal for the future. Another huge one is the super friendly community and the sick updates that have so much work put into them.
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
Suffering

I love having and completing projects, writing lore, doing art, etc., plus the community is lovely <3
Suffering

I love having and completing projects, writing lore, doing art, etc., plus the community is lovely <3
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
I've given myself a goal to fully dress every dragon in my lair (since I have some with full outfits but also some with no apparel at all)
I've given myself a goal to fully dress every dragon in my lair (since I have some with full outfits but also some with no apparel at all)
screenshot_750_1__1__by_serisnake-dbvnplu.png
capitalism
capitalism
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
@HammyTheHammer
You could always redo your clan lore!
On my third clan R/N xD
@HammyTheHammer
You could always redo your clan lore!
On my third clan R/N xD
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Seeing what kind of cool update the devs throw at us next.
Seeing what kind of cool update the devs throw at us next.
well i want to finish geneing up my whole lair, and then give all my dragons outfits, and then get maximum expansion

which will take some time..

then? i'll find more pretty dragons to gene up and start the cycle again
well i want to finish geneing up my whole lair, and then give all my dragons outfits, and then get maximum expansion

which will take some time..

then? i'll find more pretty dragons to gene up and start the cycle again
Insatiable hyperfixation. I love my clan, my lore and all my dragons. I don't have a lot of friends in real life, so it's nice to make up stories for my expensive pixel dragons <3
Insatiable hyperfixation. I love my clan, my lore and all my dragons. I don't have a lot of friends in real life, so it's nice to make up stories for my expensive pixel dragons <3
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7