Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | he doesn't talk anymore..
1 2 3 4 5

I miss his blinking.

I miss his blinking.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
[quote name="TheFeatherMage" date="2020-04-02 14:05:36" ] I love this site. We all saw a sassy rock with an eye and pack bonded with it. [/quote] Humans will packbond with [i]anything[/i].
TheFeatherMage wrote on 2020-04-02 14:05:36:
I love this site. We all saw a sassy rock with an eye and pack bonded with it.

Humans will packbond with anything.
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
Rip
Rip
April 1st was literally the first time I've ever turned the waystone on since disabling it on it's release date. Now I feel bad for neglecting him for all this time!
April 1st was literally the first time I've ever turned the waystone on since disabling it on it's release date. Now I feel bad for neglecting him for all this time!
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I miss him already :(
I miss him already :(
Mine actually spoke a couple times this morning... I guess it must have been a bug.
Mine actually spoke a couple times this morning... I guess it must have been a bug.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
i feel a bit lonely now that when i click into a new page, expecting a sassy comment or two and realized that he's gone... :(
i feel a bit lonely now that when i click into a new page, expecting a sassy comment or two and realized that he's gone... :(
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
Pretty Pink Mums
Flowers for the Waystone
Pretty Pink Mums
Flowers for the Waystone
[quote name="PeptoBizmo" date="2020-04-02 06:30:57" ] there's a hole in my heart where the pro waystone used to be. [/quote]
PeptoBizmo wrote on 2020-04-02 06:30:57:
there's a hole in my heart where the pro waystone used to be.

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Guys, remember his teachings, Eliminate means F, what does regeneration mean? The [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROT13]ROT13[/url] cypher says that we should honor him with regenerations...meaning S. [center][emoji=regeneration size=1][emoji=regeneration size=1][emoji=regeneration size=1][emoji=regeneration size=1] [emoji=regeneration size=1][color=efeae0]..............[/color] [emoji=regeneration size=1][color=efeae0]..............[/color] [emoji=regeneration size=1][emoji=regeneration size=1][emoji=regeneration size=1][emoji=regeneration size=1] [color=efeae0]..............[/color][emoji=regeneration size=1] [color=efeae0]..............[/color][emoji=regeneration size=1] [emoji=regeneration size=1][emoji=regeneration size=1][emoji=regeneration size=1][emoji=regeneration size=1][/center]
Guys, remember his teachings, Eliminate means F, what does regeneration mean?
The ROT13 cypher says that we should honor him with regenerations...meaning S.

XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
1 2 3 4 5