Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find FR?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I forget exactly how, but my friend told me about it and convinced me and my other friend to join. Throughout the year, we convinced two other people to join, who were new to our school. Sadly, the person who convinced us all to join as well as another stopped playing FR.
I forget exactly how, but my friend told me about it and convinced me and my other friend to join. Throughout the year, we convinced two other people to join, who were new to our school. Sadly, the person who convinced us all to join as well as another stopped playing FR.

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
I saw someone post something on Instagram about it and decided to check it out- luckily it was during welcome week!
I saw someone post something on Instagram about it and decided to check it out- luckily it was during welcome week!
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
Found it through Undel's books. When I was really young I found one of her books in my local library. It was actually what started me drawing! From then, I bought all her books, and found FR through her website which was mentioned at the back of some of the books. I found FR at the very beginning in 2013 but never understood how to join, as I didn't understand there were registration windows etc. So instead I'd just click on the random dragons and navigate their family lines coming up with stories for them, their children and their familiars. I actually joined in 2016 after 3 years of longing to join, after a friend in my art class who played the game told me that a registration period was open. From there, I invited all my friends and got my lair up and running. [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
Found it through Undel's books. When I was really young I found one of her books in my local library. It was actually what started me drawing! From then, I bought all her books, and found FR through her website which was mentioned at the back of some of the books. I found FR at the very beginning in 2013 but never understood how to join, as I didn't understand there were registration windows etc. So instead I'd just click on the random dragons and navigate their family lines coming up with stories for them, their children and their familiars.

I actually joined in 2016 after 3 years of longing to join, after a friend in my art class who played the game told me that a registration period was open. From there, I invited all my friends and got my lair up and running.
MBjujvx.png
My son suggested it to me after he had been playing for awhile, and now I spend a lot more time on here than he does lol.
My son suggested it to me after he had been playing for awhile, and now I spend a lot more time on here than he does lol.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
My mum and brother played so once I was old enough I was allowed to join but the 3 of us are all in Different Flights
Go check them out! They're @Moonbow and @dragonstarbark
My mum and brother played so once I was old enough I was allowed to join but the 3 of us are all in Different Flights
Go check them out! They're @Moonbow and @dragonstarbark
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
Through a fantasy writer's site / Discord server, Worldsmyths. Several of the other server members played and there was a channel on the server dedicated to FR game discussion and sharing screenshots of new hatches, I joined that channel and watched for a stretch before creating my own account about this time last year.

Still say FR needs way better Search Engine Optimization, anybody else notice how many of this posts are by Word of Mouth and not found in search engine results?
Through a fantasy writer's site / Discord server, Worldsmyths. Several of the other server members played and there was a channel on the server dedicated to FR game discussion and sharing screenshots of new hatches, I joined that channel and watched for a stretch before creating my own account about this time last year.

Still say FR needs way better Search Engine Optimization, anybody else notice how many of this posts are by Word of Mouth and not found in search engine results?
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
Someone posted a photo of their dragon on deviantART on public launch day. I was like 'looks nice, I'll think about it'. Next day I joined.
Someone posted a photo of their dragon on deviantART on public launch day. I was like 'looks nice, I'll think about it'. Next day I joined.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
DragonAdopters. when the site announced it was closing down back in 2013, everyone jumped ship to here. Though I didn't join until april 2014 because I kept missing the damn reg windows.
DragonAdopters. when the site announced it was closing down back in 2013, everyone jumped ship to here. Though I didn't join until april 2014 because I kept missing the damn reg windows.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
...I think it was from word of mouth: I have Homestuck friends who played it back in 2013/2014, so I checked FR out and got hooked. :D
...I think it was from word of mouth: I have Homestuck friends who played it back in 2013/2014, so I checked FR out and got hooked. :D
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
In a Discord server I used to be in, there was a channel for FR. I looked it up, saw what it was about, went 'eh, what the heck', and here I am!
In a Discord server I used to be in, there was a channel for FR. I looked it up, saw what it was about, went 'eh, what the heck', and here I am!
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13