Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 87 88
What about no wings? I love the look of the wings, but they look out of place to be honestly, I think the secondary gene could be the mane color! (Though I still think they look cool, but I want a more different ancient breed that breaks the mold, you know? ) Keep up the great work though! <3
What about no wings? I love the look of the wings, but they look out of place to be honestly, I think the secondary gene could be the mane color! (Though I still think they look cool, but I want a more different ancient breed that breaks the mold, you know? ) Keep up the great work though! <3
RYAN.png
[quote name="XShadowStrikerX" date="2020-03-18 17:28:10" ] Deliberately elegant, like the Skydancer and the Imperial. Perhaps an elegant nature dragon? [/quote] Oh boy I hope it's not nature simply because the one breed nature already has is a gem dragon so having two gem dragons would be so extra of them like nature chill out my dudes XD
XShadowStrikerX wrote on 2020-03-18 17:28:10:
Deliberately elegant, like the Skydancer and the Imperial. Perhaps an elegant nature dragon?
Oh boy I hope it's not nature simply because the one breed nature already has is a gem dragon so having two gem dragons would be so extra of them like nature chill out my dudes XD
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
I can see those wings looking either transparent or leafy.

Edit: Also, I'm jealous of your ability to keep your mouse between the lines.
I can see those wings looking either transparent or leafy.

Edit: Also, I'm jealous of your ability to keep your mouse between the lines.
LxbWmll.png
Hold up.

Bug wings?!!

Interesting concept.
Hold up.

Bug wings?!!

Interesting concept.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="TheSquishyKing" date="2020-03-18 17:31:06" ] [quote name="XShadowStrikerX" date="2020-03-18 17:28:10" ] Deliberately elegant, like the Skydancer and the Imperial. Perhaps an elegant nature dragon? [/quote] Oh boy I hope it's not nature simply because the one breed nature already has is a gem dragon so having two gem dragons would be so extra of them like nature chill out my dudes XD [/quote] What if it was like a reverse wildclaw? Wildclaws are a nature breed but connected to plague, maybe the ancient could be a plague breed but has connections to nature? Well, this dragon really makes me imagine a shadow dragon. Something about the hair.
TheSquishyKing wrote on 2020-03-18 17:31:06:
XShadowStrikerX wrote on 2020-03-18 17:28:10:
Deliberately elegant, like the Skydancer and the Imperial. Perhaps an elegant nature dragon?
Oh boy I hope it's not nature simply because the one breed nature already has is a gem dragon so having two gem dragons would be so extra of them like nature chill out my dudes XD
What if it was like a reverse wildclaw? Wildclaws are a nature breed but connected to plague, maybe the ancient could be a plague breed but has connections to nature?

Well, this dragon really makes me imagine a shadow dragon. Something about the hair.
[quote name="DilsDoes" date="2020-03-18 17:30:32" ] i like the wings and i like the mane but idk if i like the wings and the mane [/quote] My thoughts here. I really like both of them, but I don't know about them together, especially on that Dragon... (Unless those wings are like, extra tattered, making it some sort of Plague swamp/insect monster-esque Dragon; then I'd be more than okay with it. *thumbs up*)
DilsDoes wrote on 2020-03-18 17:30:32:
i like the wings and i like the mane but idk if i like the wings and the mane
My thoughts here. I really like both of them, but I don't know about them together, especially on that Dragon...

(Unless those wings are like, extra tattered, making it some sort of Plague swamp/insect monster-esque Dragon; then I'd be more than okay with it. *thumbs up*)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Idea: A gene that changes the wings of your dragon! Like Dragon wings to insect wings, bird wings, or no wings!Might be cool for a ancient! (maybe not this one, but a future one maybe!)
Idea: A gene that changes the wings of your dragon! Like Dragon wings to insect wings, bird wings, or no wings!Might be cool for a ancient! (maybe not this one, but a future one maybe!)
RYAN.png
Imagine what the buzzy fairy wings would do to all that hair...
Imagine what the buzzy fairy wings would do to all that hair...
LvA Contribution
Oh wow, loving the design so far, especially the butterfly-esque wings. :0

I honestly don't care what element the breed belongs to. I'm just happy for a breed!

Though if I'm being honest, the breed looks like the Silver Dragons from dragcave, with their whispy manes and long sleek body. But you know, with wings, though maybe that's just me?
https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Silver_Dragon
Oh wow, loving the design so far, especially the butterfly-esque wings. :0

I honestly don't care what element the breed belongs to. I'm just happy for a breed!

Though if I'm being honest, the breed looks like the Silver Dragons from dragcave, with their whispy manes and long sleek body. But you know, with wings, though maybe that's just me?
https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Silver_Dragon
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
[quote name="ElectricDomance" date="2020-03-18 17:33:21" ] Idea: A gene that changes the wings of your dragon! Like Dragon wings to insect wings, bird wings, or no wings!Might be cool for a ancient! (maybe not this one, but a future one maybe!) [/quote] ooh, that would be a cool feature!
ElectricDomance wrote on 2020-03-18 17:33:21:
ooh, that would be a cool feature!
QkIxb3z.png
illusioned
she/they
fr +0
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 87 88