Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88
[quote name="DilsDoes" date="2020-03-18 17:22:16" ] [quote name="Bluebrine" date="2020-03-18 17:20:56" ] FR please, just trying to help y'all out for PR sake here, please break the mold on the '2 arm/ 2 wing/ 2 leg' rules for ancients. u know ppl gonna be so pissy about it........ :l this wyrm here, with the huigs mane for secondary genes- fantastic!! love the non-traditional display for the secondary, that's a great idea! :D i love the wingless look, it would look amazing in other fluid poses with wings as well- the flowey mane has so much potential! [/quote] i like the idea very much.... [/quote] I agree
DilsDoes wrote on 2020-03-18 17:22:16:
Bluebrine wrote on 2020-03-18 17:20:56:
FR please, just trying to help y'all out for PR sake here, please break the mold on the '2 arm/ 2 wing/ 2 leg' rules for ancients. u know ppl gonna be so pissy about it........ :l

this wyrm here, with the huigs mane for secondary genes- fantastic!! love the non-traditional display for the secondary, that's a great idea! :D i love the wingless look, it would look amazing in other fluid poses with wings as well- the flowey mane has so much potential!
i like the idea very much....

I agree
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[quote name="DilsDoes" date="2020-03-18 17:23:15" ] more than 2 wings!!! [/quote] or...... no wings?
DilsDoes wrote on 2020-03-18 17:23:15:
more than 2 wings!!!
or...... no wings?
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
THANK YOU frogfeet mcstubbins and dogfriend are both amazing ;__;
THANK YOU frogfeet mcstubbins and dogfriend are both amazing ;__;
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Gathouria
It'll likely be like wildclaws/coatls, and there'll be a mix of treasure genes, baldwin genes, and swipp genes for them.

also to offer feedback: the hair would make a great replacement secondary instead of having wings. Nothing wrong with having wings, that said. I just would appreciate more, weird looking dragons.

looking at the dragon, they kind of remind me of a Shadow Pearlcatcher, if that made sense.
@Gathouria
It'll likely be like wildclaws/coatls, and there'll be a mix of treasure genes, baldwin genes, and swipp genes for them.

also to offer feedback: the hair would make a great replacement secondary instead of having wings. Nothing wrong with having wings, that said. I just would appreciate more, weird looking dragons.

looking at the dragon, they kind of remind me of a Shadow Pearlcatcher, if that made sense.
I honestly really like this design right now, I love the hair! So cute!
I honestly really like this design right now, I love the hair! So cute!
RYAN.png
FAIRY WINGS sound AWESOME
FAIRY WINGS sound AWESOME
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
i would love a dragon with maybe bug wings of some sort.
i would love a dragon with maybe bug wings of some sort.
Forum Signature in progress!
Wishlist
Art Shop
INSECT WINGS???? YES PLEASE <3
INSECT WINGS???? YES PLEASE <3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
pls lordt if the mane dragon doesnt pass can we get a familiar like it I'm begging you it looks like my oc......... [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45311584] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453116/45311584_350.png[/img] [/url]
pls lordt if the mane dragon doesnt pass can we get a familiar like it I'm begging you it looks like my oc.........

45311584_350.png
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
im.... intrigued.
im.... intrigued.
Waystone5.gif