Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bandits, boiii
1 2 3 4
[i][b]BANDIT APPAREL BANDIT APPAREL BANDIT APPAREL[/b][/i] Who's with me? In case you were wondering why I haven't updated that species anatomy thread where I draw my own renditions, it's because I was working on my clan banner and also this. Who wants bandit apparel??? I know I do. I also really wanted to make a set with a helmet similar to that. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LS4lIcU.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Qfai0Jl.png[/img]
BANDIT APPAREL BANDIT APPAREL BANDIT APPAREL

Who's with me?

In case you were wondering why I haven't updated that species anatomy thread where I draw my own renditions, it's because I was working on my clan banner and also this. Who wants bandit apparel??? I know I do. I also really wanted to make a set with a helmet similar to that.

LS4lIcU.png
Qfai0Jl.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
um please

Y E S

you are killing me with your apparel ideas damn
um please

Y E S

you are killing me with your apparel ideas damn
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Hello, bandit apparel when? All for it! Great renditions, too.
Hello, bandit apparel when? All for it! Great renditions, too.
shop_banner.png
Ohhh, this is super neat! If these were in the game, I’d totally buy these! You’re pretty good at designing apparel
Ohhh, this is super neat! If these were in the game, I’d totally buy these! You’re pretty good at designing apparel
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
AHSKDIHLS thank you all so much!! I spent way too much time on this... Also, this isn't an accurate colour scheme, it's just meant to point out different apparel pieces.
AHSKDIHLS thank you all so much!! I spent way too much time on this... Also, this isn't an accurate colour scheme, it's just meant to point out different apparel pieces.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I would go through hell and high water for that apparel, especially the scarf and loincloth/skirt/whatever it's called.
I would go through hell and high water for that apparel, especially the scarf and loincloth/skirt/whatever it's called.
5mDnfD3.png
@snaphance oh I aGWEE. Seeing so many accents with those fancy fabrics and wraps makes me wonder why we still haven't seen any apparel that looks like that. The only official art that I've seen so far that comes close to that is the apparel Fiona is wearing and I pray to the gods that it's a teaser and that we'll be getting something like that soon. I would like some more tea colours tho, I'd murder for a bordeaux apron and an apron with some simple patterns. hehehehe kecelja
@snaphance oh I aGWEE. Seeing so many accents with those fancy fabrics and wraps makes me wonder why we still haven't seen any apparel that looks like that. The only official art that I've seen so far that comes close to that is the apparel Fiona is wearing and I pray to the gods that it's a teaser and that we'll be getting something like that soon. I would like some more tea colours tho, I'd murder for a bordeaux apron and an apron with some simple patterns. hehehehe kecelja
Heck yes. I love your rendition. All the little details are so fun!
(I also love that it's on a Snapper model; those guys sometimes get the short end of the stick when it comes to wonky apparel refits.)
Heck yes. I love your rendition. All the little details are so fun!
(I also love that it's on a Snapper model; those guys sometimes get the short end of the stick when it comes to wonky apparel refits.)
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/spongebob/images/4/40/Mr._Krabs_Takes_a_Vacation_027.jpg[/img]
Mr._Krabs_Takes_a_Vacation_027.jpg
VGxuHXT.png
Um....... YES PLEASE!
Um....... YES PLEASE!
1 2 3 4