Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm gonna get the banescale
1 2 3
Lmao i only ever put 2 tickets into every raffle. Maybe one day luck will be on our side!
Lmao i only ever put 2 tickets into every raffle. Maybe one day luck will be on our side!
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
I really want someone who bought 1=5 tickets to get the banescale. Can you imagine how people would react? The sheer chaos?

Now imagine exalting it
I really want someone who bought 1=5 tickets to get the banescale. Can you imagine how people would react? The sheer chaos?

Now imagine exalting it
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
I've got my old "faithful" ten tickets riding on this. I even have name ideas for the Banescale. That Invisibility Cloak would be a nice prize too, or even the Fae as purple is my favourite colour.
I've got my old "faithful" ten tickets riding on this. I even have name ideas for the Banescale. That Invisibility Cloak would be a nice prize too, or even the Fae as purple is my favourite colour.
JGnDE4d.gif
I got 50 tickets, watch that 25kt flow down the drain into misery as I get the bright purple ugly
I got 50 tickets, watch that 25kt flow down the drain into misery as I get the bright purple ugly
7qCl3Ny.png
Prolly gonna put 10 tickets in every day, I really like that banescale, its gorgeous!
Prolly gonna put 10 tickets in every day, I really like that banescale, its gorgeous!
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
[quote name="@BirdBagel" date="2020-02-11 19:45:18" ] I had the usual 10 until my friend got all hyped about that bane and i was like.... but what if.... I get it? so now I've got 50 tickets and -1/3 of my precious G&G profits [/quote] hehehe that was me. I'm only gonna get 100 this time
@BirdBagel wrote on 2020-02-11 19:45:18:
I had the usual 10 until my friend got all hyped about that bane and i was like....

but what if....

I get it?

so now I've got 50 tickets and -1/3 of my precious G&G profits
hehehe that was me. I'm only gonna get 100 this time
OWwMRKZ.png
watch me get that weird skydancer I'm kind of in love with
watch me get that weird skydancer I'm kind of in love with
Ot3Ahks.jpg
@amble If you win that "bright purple ugly" and you hate it that much, feel free to send it my way. (But you might wanna check how much Roundsey dragons sell for first?) [emoji=fae winking size=2][emoji=fae laughing size=2] @BirdBagel I also think that Skydancer is rather lovely. Love a good XYZ.
@amble If you win that "bright purple ugly" and you hate it that much, feel free to send it my way. (But you might wanna check how much Roundsey dragons sell for first?)

@BirdBagel I also think that Skydancer is rather lovely. Love a good XYZ.
FR time +8 hours Lore Thread
i mean, i don't understand why i still bother trying, people are out there winning loads of neat stuff and the only thing i'll ever get off her is one of her trash prizes when she eventually gives away a cog frog

like 'oh, you thought you were finally, FINALLY lucky? lmao no here have a pair of googly eyes'
i mean, i don't understand why i still bother trying, people are out there winning loads of neat stuff and the only thing i'll ever get off her is one of her trash prizes when she eventually gives away a cog frog

like 'oh, you thought you were finally, FINALLY lucky? lmao no here have a pair of googly eyes'
@Falinks

All the better to see through your lies, Roundsey
@Falinks

All the better to see through your lies, Roundsey
Ot3Ahks.jpg
1 2 3