Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the six fr stereotypes [but now it's 13]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30
..This is a callout forum. Really though, it's very accurate!
..This is a callout forum. Really though, it's very accurate!
I suppose I'm "G1 collector", 'cause everything listed is true - except for the quip about custom accents. XD I own next to none of those.
I suppose I'm "G1 collector", 'cause everything listed is true - except for the quip about custom accents. XD I own next to none of those.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I'm a G1 collector, I suppose! which is... yeah pretty accurate. some of my dragons have fest skins/I've never commissioned a custom UMA but otherwise? yeah.
I'm a G1 collector, I suppose! which is... yeah pretty accurate. some of my dragons have fest skins/I've never commissioned a custom UMA but otherwise? yeah.
they/them
[quote name="SCB" date="2020-02-02 14:47:30" ] Got one for stingy people who sell all their stuff and hoard money? The people that say "sell!" on every Should I Hatch? thread. The people that will literally list their grandma on the AH. [/quote] Oh no, that's me. At the very least, [b]Cheap[/b] is definitely a playstyle, marked by: - Considers buying something, finds that it's "too expensive", doesn't. - Apparel? Their dragons don't know what that is. - Breeds to exalt/buys hatchlings just to roll in even more treasure than purchasing adults. - Looks at their accumulated money, has nothing to do with it... buys a lair expansion. As a treat. - Either keeps eggs and other valuables for later or sells on sight. "Later" never comes. [s]That second to last one isn't a joke. Somehow, I can resist impulse buying dragons, but not lairspace...[/s]
SCB wrote on 2020-02-02 14:47:30:
Got one for stingy people who sell all their stuff and hoard money? The people that say "sell!" on every Should I Hatch? thread. The people that will literally list their grandma on the AH.

Oh no, that's me.

At the very least, Cheap is definitely a playstyle, marked by:
- Considers buying something, finds that it's "too expensive", doesn't.
- Apparel? Their dragons don't know what that is.
- Breeds to exalt/buys hatchlings just to roll in even more treasure than purchasing adults.
- Looks at their accumulated money, has nothing to do with it... buys a lair expansion. As a treat.
- Either keeps eggs and other valuables for later or sells on sight. "Later" never comes.

That second to last one isn't a joke. Somehow, I can resist impulse buying dragons, but not lairspace...
He/She/They | FR +3
[quote name="SCB" date="2020-02-02 14:47:30" ] Got one for stingy people who sell all their stuff and hoard money? The people that say "sell!" on every Should I Hatch? thread. The people that will literally list their grandma on the AH. [/quote] @SCB Oh no, don't put cheap up as an option. Please.
SCB wrote on 2020-02-02 14:47:30:
Got one for stingy people who sell all their stuff and hoard money? The people that say "sell!" on every Should I Hatch? thread. The people that will literally list their grandma on the AH.
@SCB

Oh no, don't put cheap up as an option. Please.
Here's me:

-"Oh Hello friend, I love you already! "

-lair is actually all fodder rescue

-if you bring up their signature they'll go off

-mind operates like a spirals

-edgy
Here's me:

-"Oh Hello friend, I love you already! "

-lair is actually all fodder rescue

-if you bring up their signature they'll go off

-mind operates like a spirals

-edgy
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I'm coliseum and moneymaker...kind of
I'm coliseum and moneymaker...kind of
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
I don't know which one I fit
I don't know which one I fit
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png