Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Luminous Halo Prices are insane...
1 2 3 4 5
it's an incredibly pretty apparel item, actually works OFF the dragon (like flowerfalls and the seasonal breeze items; we need more of these!), and combines wonderfully well with other halos

I have like 6 and would slap them on every dragon if I could, I love them so much???
it's an incredibly pretty apparel item, actually works OFF the dragon (like flowerfalls and the seasonal breeze items; we need more of these!), and combines wonderfully well with other halos

I have like 6 and would slap them on every dragon if I could, I love them so much???
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I think I either wasn't on the site or was just starting out when they came out so I didn't get any XD
I think I either wasn't on the site or was just starting out when they came out so I didn't get any XD
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@SaintMotel

They aren't retired, you can get them from the Joxar boxes. My pull for this fest was a Murkmirth Halo.
@SaintMotel

They aren't retired, you can get them from the Joxar boxes. My pull for this fest was a Murkmirth Halo.
Light aesthetic is super popular for some reason, so everyone likes those. I wonder if them being in the JoxBox will impact their prices in any way...
Light aesthetic is super popular for some reason, so everyone likes those. I wonder if them being in the JoxBox will impact their prices in any way...
jCVhFoZ.gif
I was super busy that fest week and only managed to grab 2... Now I'm glad I managed to get them at all! Unless I get a drop from a jox box that number won't be increasing any time soon.
I was super busy that fest week and only managed to grab 2... Now I'm glad I managed to get them at all! Unless I get a drop from a jox box that number won't be increasing any time soon.
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
I only got 5 during the fest and 2 of them are on dragons (that I won't be removing them from)

I regret spending more of my tablets on the 65 fest currency apparel instead of getting more halos because my dragon wallet is always crying
I only got 5 during the fest and 2 of them are on dragons (that I won't be removing them from)

I regret spending more of my tablets on the 65 fest currency apparel instead of getting more halos because my dragon wallet is always crying
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
Just going to quote what someone said about Light fest apparel altogether... [quote name="Thalath" date="2018-10-07 01:32:50" ] Light is FR gucci [/quote]
Just going to quote what someone said about Light fest apparel altogether...
Thalath wrote on 2018-10-07 01:32:50:
Light is FR gucci
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
They're great for that expensive UM gen1 wildclaw thing many people have going on
They're great for that expensive UM gen1 wildclaw thing many people have going on
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
I'm so glad that I got extras to sell later on.
I'm so glad that I got extras to sell later on.
Not yet expensive enough for me to sell my last one, though... I'm waiting til these things are like 3kg >:)
(I'm very fortunate that I cannot stand Light aesthetic)
Not yet expensive enough for me to sell my last one, though... I'm waiting til these things are like 3kg >:)
(I'm very fortunate that I cannot stand Light aesthetic)
1 2 3 4 5