Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Luminous Halo Prices are insane...
1 2 3 4 5
I hate myself for not buying more back then, I only have two. I am an old player, but at the time, I just didn't care for coin for some reason.
I hate myself for not buying more back then, I only have two. I am an old player, but at the time, I just didn't care for coin for some reason.
That's why every festival I take a break from streaming and drawing and just spam the coli to buy as many familiars and apparel as I can. Never getting the flags, never getting the crests. Just the unique apparel and the familiar. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d676ac910ea40e882a8396184aa1d1f1.png[/img] That's how these scenarios happen.
That's why every festival I take a break from streaming and drawing and just spam the coli to buy as many familiars and apparel as I can.

Never getting the flags, never getting the crests. Just the unique apparel and the familiar.

d676ac910ea40e882a8396184aa1d1f1.png

That's how these scenarios happen.
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
I farmed a heck ton and I believe I put them all to use. I just had a feeling when I saw people demonstrating the stacking potential...
I farmed a heck ton and I believe I put them all to use. I just had a feeling when I saw people demonstrating the stacking potential...
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
[quote name="Snek" date="2020-01-28 17:46:23" ] Listen. The one thing everyone should notice is that the FR playerbase, as a rule, likes to go for at least one of, if not both of, two things: 1) The appearance of elegance and immense wealth 2) The appearance of godly mystery angel-type beings [/quote] This, basically. [S] I am no exception and this is a callout.[/s]
Snek wrote on 2020-01-28 17:46:23:
Listen. The one thing everyone should notice is that the FR playerbase, as a rule, likes to go for at least one of, if not both of, two things:

1) The appearance of elegance and immense wealth
2) The appearance of godly mystery angel-type beings

This, basically.
I am no exception and this is a callout.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
Oh damn...that's like what eliminate prices used to be...
Oh damn...that's like what eliminate prices used to be...
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!

DeviantArt

For sale --->>>
58939761.png
As far as I know Light fest items are always the most expensive because they're the first festival to happen in a cycle of themes, making them inherently rarer than the rest of the element's fest items. The halos specifically, though, I would guess since it's almost a "generic" look, it's easy for anyone to find a good dragon for it. While in the context of FR it's obviously Light in origin, it's simply an almost white halo that can look good on nearly everything. The rest of the halos are harder to match to an aesthetic, so they likely end up cheaper.
As far as I know Light fest items are always the most expensive because they're the first festival to happen in a cycle of themes, making them inherently rarer than the rest of the element's fest items. The halos specifically, though, I would guess since it's almost a "generic" look, it's easy for anyone to find a good dragon for it. While in the context of FR it's obviously Light in origin, it's simply an almost white halo that can look good on nearly everything. The rest of the halos are harder to match to an aesthetic, so they likely end up cheaper.
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
I wish the halos weren’t retired. They’re pretty nice pieces of apparel
I wish the halos weren’t retired. They’re pretty nice pieces of apparel
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
Still mad at myself for only getting two during the fest :’’)
Still mad at myself for only getting two during the fest :’’)
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I bought 2 when they came out :(

But they're just so pretty and aesthetic.
I bought 2 when they came out :(

But they're just so pretty and aesthetic.
I think I only got like...two? during the festival, because I didn't have enough festival currency/couldn't be bothered to go and grind the materials to make them at Baldwin.
And now I regret that and wish I could go back, because all the other halos are a joke compared to this one. Don't get me wrong, I like the...concepts behind some of them (the Disease Donut aka the Contaminated Halo literally looks like that thing crawled straight outta the Wyrmwound for one) but (to me atleast) most of them just don't look too good on most dergs. Where as the Luminous Halos work on E V E R Y T H I N G. I just wish we could've gotten something like that for all the other elemental halos T-T
I think I only got like...two? during the festival, because I didn't have enough festival currency/couldn't be bothered to go and grind the materials to make them at Baldwin.
And now I regret that and wish I could go back, because all the other halos are a joke compared to this one. Don't get me wrong, I like the...concepts behind some of them (the Disease Donut aka the Contaminated Halo literally looks like that thing crawled straight outta the Wyrmwound for one) but (to me atleast) most of them just don't look too good on most dergs. Where as the Luminous Halos work on E V E R Y T H I N G. I just wish we could've gotten something like that for all the other elemental halos T-T
zZEQs8q.png
1 2 3 4 5