Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do y'all ever find the most iconic visa?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
I knew the moment I saw it the Black Roses vista was perfect for me and my boy <3 I did switch to Sebastian and the Volcanic Vents vista for a month or so but it felt too weird so ultimately I returned to this combo ;u;
I knew the moment I saw it the Black Roses vista was perfect for me and my boy <3 I did switch to Sebastian and the Volcanic Vents vista for a month or so but it felt too weird so ultimately I returned to this combo ;u;
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Someday I will have the one with the paintbrush to match my avatar character. (and myself)
in the meantime I somewhat pick randomly, currently dripping candles because we have no inky dripping vistas.
Someday I will have the one with the paintbrush to match my avatar character. (and myself)
in the meantime I somewhat pick randomly, currently dripping candles because we have no inky dripping vistas.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Yes.
Yes.
my current avatar and vista are p iconic to me
my current avatar and vista are p iconic to me
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
[columns][size=4]I like matching Vistas with my avatar, I'd say this is my favourite and most iconic style.[/size] [nextcol][img]https://imgur.com/xctyrug.png[/img][/columns] [columns][size=4]However, I've just find out this combo is super good and I think I'll keep it until next festival (unless I fall in love with my Wildclaw again)[/size] [nextcol][img]https://imgur.com/z2f6hzt.png[/img][/columns]
I like matching Vistas with my avatar, I'd say this is my favourite and most iconic style.
xctyrug.png
However, I've just find out this combo is super good and I think I'll keep it until next festival (unless I fall in love with my Wildclaw again) z2f6hzt.png
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
Yes.
Yes.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
<-- yea
<-- yea
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
i usaly use my dragon prism and the trickmurk circus vista off-festivals, on flight festivals i use my primal of that flight and a matching vista, the joxbox was kind this fest and gave me the ice warden one! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] tho i have found a new vista that i might be trade out the trickmurk one with soon, remains to be seen [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
i usaly use my dragon prism and the trickmurk circus vista off-festivals, on flight festivals i use my primal of that flight and a matching vista, the joxbox was kind this fest and gave me the ice warden one!

tho i have found a new vista that i might be trade out the trickmurk one with soon, remains to be seen
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
My boii Deathseeker :3
My boii Deathseeker :3
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png
8094.png
I switch avatar and vista a lot but for now this is my current one for gala which is quite matchy I hope
I switch avatar and vista a lot but for now this is my current one for gala which is quite matchy I hope
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15